Tfw you're scared someone will crash into you and total your car

>tfw you're scared someone will crash into you and total your car.

>tfw afraid of dying in your sleep
>tfw afraid you'll slip in the shower and die
>tfw afraid a burglar will break into my house at any time and mill my dog

There are risks in anything and driving is just one of them. No need to worry, shit happens all the time.

pussy

only thing that scares me is shit like this
>in parking lot
>see someone parking like absolute shit
>tell him he's bad at parking and he should park properly
>person gets angry and keys my car after i park and leave for calling him out on being shit

people suck

My shower has a small metal divider where the door rolls in that I have to raise my leg to step into and every time I shower I have nightmares of tripping and my John Thomas and Mary's basket to land right on the sharp hard metal

This desu senpai. I actually get anxious my favourite youtuber is gonna crash his 240 feelsbadman

There's no point in worrying about something that's probably not going to happen.

Thats just part of driving though, recognising other menaces on the road

>mfw scared about this for ages
>be driving home
>tree falls on car and totals it
luckily insurance picked up the slack but im too scared to drive it for he moment weather is insane here

>random hailstorms
>random huge windstorms
>random thunder
>floods
>dust storms
Kek tropics

oh it happens alrite

Lets not encourage fate to take a huge shit on you which could probably be avoided with a bit of awareness.

>some cunt hits ya car
unavoidable
>tree falls on ya car
unavoidable
>car fucks itself mechanically and you lose control crash
unavoidable

For everything else theres mastercard

It happened to me 3 months ago, insurance paid me more than I paid for the vehicle a year ago (I paid $7000 for the pickup truck, insurance paid out ~$8200). It was a giant pain in the ass though and took almost 4 weeks to get everything resolved.

Yeah I actually have really bad luck, especially when it comes to cars so I'm always careful. However it's not worth the stress of being anxious all the time, especially when driving. Not to mention it isn't healthy either.

Op just needs to take a step back and control his irrational thoughts

>that feel when you wish someone would total your car so you can get a better one.

>every car you'll own will die in your lifetime until the very last one
you know what happens then

>move home for summer while out of college
>there's kids around here that act like tards in the middle of the night
>dad calls the cops on them weekly for skateboarding in the street at 3am
>has gone out and yelled at them/thrown shit at them
>they've broken signs/street lights around here
>parent's cars are in garage
>have to park my car in driveway
>every night I barely sleep with my head as close to the window as possible
>just listening for these retarded kids to come and fuck with my car because it's not locked up

Yet my dad though I was an idiot for wanting to go buy a security camera for the driveway. Can't wait go get back to my own place.

good luck user, I hope you have vandalism covered on your insurance plan

Try not living in a shithole, kid

This is why I park far away from people

Get a gun and shoot those punks. Do you think the cowboys let other people spur their horses?

Sounds like he's living in a nicer neighborhood that's just infested with spoiled rich white kid skater punks. When you're living in an actual shithole then you're more worried about drug addicts and burglars prowling the streets at 3am than skater punks. Trust me.

>Do you think the cowboys let other people spur their horses?

If someone was fucking my horse I'd probably just sit and watch senpai

>afraid of dying in your sleep
I actively wish for this to happen but it never does
>Drive a rare car
Ive seriously been thinking about keeping my car locked up and just getting some shitty Jeep that I can use for 99% of the time

happened to me, but since my car is so old it doesn't take much to total

waiting on insurance/body shop quotes and such currently

same
I love my car but I don't want to keep on putting money into it for repairs that it needs but I can't put it down myself

>not being buried in your car

shiggy diggy

>tfw you drive a motorcycle and you can't help but laugh when you see a car driver complain about something that is 34x more prevalent in the world of motorcycles

MR2?

>tfw scared someone will crash into you and total you

This. It's not a poor neighbourhood, it's literally a group of wigger-wannabes who think they're hood, but are wearing nothing but designer clothes and have parents that are too busy downing $60-100 bottles of wine every night to care about their kids.
Some kid stole our number sign way back when I was graduating highschool as a 'prank', and then was crying, full snot running down his face when the police showed up at school to arrest him after they found it in his bag, and charged him with vandalism and grand theft because it was a hand-made ornate blacksmithed thing that my dad spent way too much on, but has a value over over $2500. Yet he thinks I'm nuts for wanting to drop a few grand on a security camera system because "We have the fanciest ADT home system"

op i feel you

Shoudln't be too bad unless you damaged the flip up, if so, RIP