youtube.com/watch?v=MWshlyFLPCA
console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/update_3-3-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I despise Brazilians!

You should really come to EU, no brazilians around

>install arty hits log
>do the dailies
>0 hit in 10 battles
BOOHOOHOO I'm so lazy and dumb that I can't prioritze threats properly, therefore arty feasts on me BOOHOO ;-;

>install arty hits log
>2 hits in 36 battles
>

I have 1300 wn8, I want to be blue, what scale can I use?
regards

you got about 700 WN8 left before you or you can make your own scale where you decide what blue is

I tried the t95e2 on the test server and it's not bad, except for the pen.

guys pls i don't want to bump the thread alone
last day of campaign, IS-5 is soon

some weird shit going on with this thread

Xth for why is Ritard so lazy?

This tank is aids 90% of the time but unloading on squishy targets sure is fun

Shilling for WG does not make the ends meet so she's most likely too busy selling her body

What's the easiest tank and why is it the KV-2?

>112
>130mm covers less of turret side (-30mm)
>Side hull slope to hull floor is 49° (-6°)
>Armor behind mantlet is 240mm (+90mm)
>Flat parts are turret front are thicker (+60mm, +35mm)
>Mantlet is 250mm (+10mm)
>Flat bits above and below mantlet removed
>Turret roof is 55mm (+30mm)
>Upper section of turret rear is 100mm (+40mm)
>LFP is 140mm (+60mm)
>Upper hull side is 120mm (+40mm)
>Hull side behind spaced armor and tracks is 100mm (+20mm)
>Shape of hull behind spaced side armor matches 113 (Not IS-3 BS)
>Front hull shoulder behind spaced armor is 230mm
>Side hull slope to hull floor is 60mm (+10mm)
>Cupola slope increased by 5°-10°

remove tank from the stores
buff the fuck out of it
10/10 logic judegaming

You're so red that arty doesn't even bother shooting at you.

>Playing meme tanks

kys

matilda
you press r twice autoaim at everything and kep your finger on the mouse button
if youre an advanced matilda player you can even sidescrape to make even better use of your armor

You'll trigger the arty apologists who claim arty is fair because they personally dont win every match.
Should of known it would happen when they said no way to make it good. I already preferred the 112 to the wz 111.

>dolan played 66 battles in this campaign and didn't get the tank
>hatbuster played 74 battles and didn't get the tank
>clan wr in the campaign barely 40%
so this is the amazing gup dolan recruited half of nofun to

Clearly they are still learning.

still closer to a tank than Nofun ever was

atleast nofunners didn't play 74 battles of suffering for nothing lmao

atleast we never promised anyone a tank if he joins our clan and shows up

the few battles i had were more fun to me than random battles. Then only thing stopping me from doing more and still not getting a tank was getting people in the clan to show up and play.

well that is true and i didn't expect it when i joined and just took the tries to cw as a bonus

Until they close NA, then it's gonna be ooga booga faveleiro all over again

finally the battle of whos the worst. Eastern europe or brazil. Or can turkey snatch a suprise victory?

The Brazilians will have a headstart with a higher ping. Can the other contenders compete with that?

Find out on WGTV at your Tomatochannel at the usual tomatotime.

Worse part is if NA dies all the poles, russians, mongols, asians, and hues currently on NA will probably go to eu aswell.

The only thing that sucked in GuP was the inner circle. They split the clan in two teams: the teenagers who had the "right" to the tank, and the ex-nofuns mixed with second class gups. They cost us points and were too autistic to share team spots until it was too late (example: useless unicunt teenager stealing iirc a 300 points battle to a second class gup guy who had earned it and actually had a chance to the tank). They also drove away half of the entire participants when labelling them "reserve players" before the campaign even started, I'm not making shit up. There's still tonight to play so nothing is definitive, but we managed to get more than one entire team in the reward zone despite abysmal clan management.

And you could be more fair to dolan, he never had a chance to the tank but he carried our ass every time he was online.

I wish GuP was a phoenix lmao.

So how's the Chieftain/T95? The console version has one upcoming event where you can net yourself a special snowflaked one of those. They recommend to go hull down with it, but it has this massive weakspot at the top. What's the general playstyle with it? Peak-a-boom?

>british gun
>peak-a-boom
more like peak-a-plop

You pray to whatever god and hope they're retarded enough to not shoot at the obvious tumor on your turret. Then you shoot at them with your anemic gun and hope they die eventually.

>still blaming "unicunts" for "stealing" points from yellows
Didn't you yellowshitters learn anything from the last NOFUN campaign? You literally need every good player in the big 5x games to actually win them and get points for all the subhuman leeches.

Sounds like fun. Ah well, at least this thing gets a 55% silver bonus.

In NOFUN the /innercircle/ was just a meme, in GUP however it is very real.

My point is still valid.

where can I purchase her services? email Jingles?

Different things, different rules entirely, but thank you for your input. The second class gup guy saved them out of a technical and had won the battle along with the unicunt, except the unicunt took over the next battle for his teen friends. Had he reformed the anti-technical 3rd team, because 3rd team legitimately earned it, I'd have been ok with it. Instead, unicunt got into the team, took 300 points for no reason because he won't get the tank anyway, and deprived a legit player out of his 300 points battle.

>mfw got 1.5k points from 3 consecutive games and some people are fighting over 300 point scraps

>order box of 6 tendies
>get 10
THANKS MOMMY!

Now I remember why I disabled stats ages ago...

>mfw they rushed the ennemy base destroying everyone in front of them and capture the base with no problem.

>playing kiddie tiers
>complaining about bad teams

ok goatti but don't you get the tank with clan points anyway? for earthlings 300 points is the different between tank and no tank!

so 500 per game
thats not even twice as much as 300 so how can you claim that 300 points per game are scrap

>finally started 4th skill on 261 crew
uguu~

Thoughts about the Skoda T40?
I'm thinking of getting one now that it is on discount.
Is it good?

On paper it looks like copy/pasted T-34-85 so I guess it should be decent

It's completely subpar to anything else on the tier

Should've gotten one for free with the august tank reward event bro.
It's a more mobile nip tiger, same gun, less armor.
Ok gun, good pen on HEAT which you sometimes need for heavy armor that's angled.
Big target with no armor, arty magnet.
Bad bloom, turns slowly but goes fast in a straight line.
Sucky depression.

It's a tier 6 TVP VTU with shit penetration.

>shit penetration
>has best penetration of t6 meds

That doesnt sound very convincing.
I think i will still get it.
thx guys

It's somewhat mediocre but I like mine, mainly the looks. Just play it as a support tank.

>need to buy more cheetos and mountain dew
>Go outside your apartment
>see this in the parking lot
>she says, "Want to ride with me to the store in my tank?"

what do you do?

Sure. Can you drop me off at Saori's place on the way back?

t. senior citizen

wow, rood

>i'm unironically having recurring nightmares about having a black father

This shit doesn't belong in /wotg/ you weeaboos. sage

get out normie

:3

world of tanks is literally anime

>cheetos and mountain dew

I've played Faceit with a BR party. They were as good as any white bread party I've played with.

You're now confusing a viral advertising campaign, using GUP to get the Nipponese to play the game, with the game itself. The game is not anime - except for the Japanese and some uguu kawaii~ weebs maybe.

>its a faggot E25 hits you twice and takes out your ammo rack because you were exposes to him for less than 3 seconds episode.

New russian premium consumable coming soon.

>lets give the t8 pref tank better armor than the t10 it's supposed to be an undergunned version of
fuck off wargaming

page 10

Let it die

fuck you, make me

i wanted to post some music if it cheers you up
it aint dated tho
youtube.com/watch?v=MWshlyFLPCA

>top tier is an he spamming e50

console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/update_3-3-overview/

>when arty adjusts the velocity of his shell so he can make what would be a physically impossible shot from just behind a hill down into you

i'm 99% sure that's how they did it in real life. do you expect them to just drive away every time they need to hit something close to them? just re-program the gun and boom, easy shot

HE makes more damage noob

I'm sure you can guess what happens next.

It's infuriating enough dealing with them shooting you from halfway across the map, but then they can proceed to make these bullshit shots when you finally get close enough to spot and kill them.

Shell velocity of 430m/s, at a distance of ~50m gives a flight time of ~0.125s. Lets be generous and say the shell only has to fall 5 meters to actually hit the tank from where he is in that time. Ignoring the fact that he actually has to shoot upwards to go over the bump he's behind, gravity must be 640m/s^2 to make the shell fall that distance in that amount of time.

So arty experiences acceleration 65x greater than that of earth, and projects the gravity field of a star larger than our sun onto it's shells.

What gun should i put on the Oni-chan?

>those cheater mods
kys

The biggest gun Oni-chan has in its pants.

fun first game

way ahead of you

15cm. Alternatively, if you want some more gun depression, 10cm.

>it's actually 149.1 mm
disgusting

>these are your teams

I'm actually more excited about two of each consumable over the Chieftain, gonna start playing Chinese again.

E75, AMX 50 100, Ferdinand or Caernarvon
What tank to sell?

Ferdinand. Jagdopanta II is better.

Caern, keep AMX as your t8 heavy

>CHEIFTAIN COMING ON CONSOLE
>NOT PC
FUCKING HELL WG MAKE UP YOUR MIND

>new maps
>they're probably actually well designed and fun to play

Console peasants get a tier X Chieftain. They still remain console peasants.

barber: how do you want your spotters?
enemy team: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

The pacific map is quite nice to play. You have the western edge of the map for heavy tank corridor-battles and plenty of opportunities to flank. Tanks with shit terrain resistance have the disadvantage and tanks with shit engines too. I'm not sure what to think of this variant however. It's the third variant, the other being the normal pacific and the pacific-war variant. Those new map variants with the view-range inducing weather effects (Erlenberg Blizzard and Steppes Sandstorm) are a nice idea, but cripple tanks with poor mobility. I've lost count how often I got flanked in my Jagdtiger on one of those maps by a medium or god forbid light tank which can get closer than 200 metres over open ground undetected. On the other hand, scouting on these maps is dream come true.

Shit. I meant view-range reducing weather-effects.

So I recently started playing after a 2 or 3 year break.

What Tier X Heavy /Medium Tanks are worth grinding for?

The only Tier X tank I have is IS-4. Also got a Tiger 2 and T32 for heavies, and a Panther 2, T-20 and T-44 for mediums.

Are those still worth grinding for?

>lt15 requires you to get a good map selection and make it to a suicide spot without getting spotted back and then pray your team knows where to aim and shoots bad enemies that went too close to the bush you are in
Now I see why people run arty for the missions

e75