>black out lights
Fucking gay

>Altezza lights
>Glued on hood vents
>20" rimz
>Underglow
>Fart can
>Autistic gook stickers.

And don't do anything to your moms car without asking her first.

>blacked out tails and lights
cant wait to rear-end some one and sue them because their tail lights are too dark

Only because you drive a shitty gookbox and by debadging your gookbox you hope to fool someone it's not a filthy plebmobile doesn't mean we all have to do this you outrageous weeb

>blacked out tail lights
I agree with other user, make sure you ask your mom before you mess with her car.

All I do is remove dealership stickers. I can't believe people actually drive around with all that shit on their car. Next time I buy new I'm demanding that they don't touch the exterior. I'm going to peel those stickers off myself and properly detail/wax it. The last new car I bought had the clearcoat pre-fucked by the dealership.

>Remove dealership badge

And that's pretty much it. And only if it isn't a cool badge like Otto's BMW in Philadelphia, which is a high quality Bavarian flag shield emblem.

Gas yourself.

>tfw you bring the car into the dealer for some warranty work and it comes back with one of their shitty license plate covers
>tfw you're dank cover is nowhere to be found
Fuckers

>debadge
>ever

>single wiper
>laguna splitter
>bad boy bonnet
>angel eyes

STANCE
;^)

I have put chromed ones on my car so that they realize I care about them, therefore they wont fuck with them

license plate covers
>poorfag

Am I degenerate for doing this to my exhaust Veeky Forums?

Purely cosmetic, doesn't make a loud noise

Depends on what car it's on.
Bit rice-y, but subtle enough to not be horribly tasteless or some shit.

Citroen c5

Also added 17" rims

Looks shit on that car

Cars always look good without badges. Badges interfere with the lines of the car, and take the eyes away from the form.

trash it goes

Rebadging performance model into normal model
M3 ==> 330i for example

How will I know from a shitty GL from a Tourer V cunt?

>debadge
How will people know I paid more for the larger engine?

That's the point. You can claim your 320i is a 335i with custom 328i exhaust.

Fucking this. I got my Challenger R/T used and the previous owner pulled off all the R/T and Challenger badges. They only left the HEMI badges on the air inlets. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are shocked that I have a V8. It's fucking irritating.

>got it backwards
I paid for the V8. I don't want people to think its just a V6. The whole point of the badge is to flaunt the fact I paid about $10k more than everyone else.

>debadge

Kek that's only a mod for base model peasants

>debadge
KYS

Holy shit this thread is full of plebs.

The correct answers are to replace whatever garbage tires the car came on with good ones, along with wheels if the stock ones are a stupid size that limits tire choice, and to replace the stock brake pads with good performance street pads and get some good brake fluid in the system.

Also, new bulbs for foglights if the car has them. OE ones are always dim trash that makes the lights useless, a quick swap to Silverstars or Hellas or whatever is a huge difference.

It blows when you are in a position like this guy A lot of cars have other small styling details or optional wheels though. If the badges are really obnoxious, then maybe take one or two off if needed.

But the majority of people de-badging are doing it to their C250's and 320i's because they bought a budget German luxury car.

And no one will still care.Are you in high school still?

And you didn't ask them about that? That's theft

It's one of those things you notice like 3 days later and just order a new one for $6 off ebay.

>And no one will still care.
That's what loser autists who never want to be noticed say

still just a WRX, senpai

>itt mandatory mods for all weebs that think being broke makes them cool

>dealership stickers/decals
>people driving around with those sonic car wash stickers

>It never ceases to amaze me how many people are shocked that I have a V8. It's fucking irritating.

lmao

>driving a car to impress other people
>driving a dodge
>driving a car that you do no modifications to yourself

I'd rather have a debadged sleeper instead of a "'murrican muscle to compensate for my small penis" any day of the week, daddy.

Probably cheaper to mod a truck/hatchback into a sleeper then to buy a challenger and have to pay for the insurance costs related to it.

Gotta get that lowering kit and increase dat camber brah!

Gotta paint those calipers brah!

Gotta plastidip your rims for sick kicks brah!

Gotta smoke those headlights too and fuck the police brah!

Gotta get the maximum volts for your vape brah! Make some big clouds brah!

It's not gay to suck dick brah!

>tfw you bring the car into the dealer for some warranty work and it comes back with one of their shitty license plate covers
If you have a fairly new looking car and go in without a license plate surround holder, the dealership may add a dealer one as a free courtesy to you. That's if it is your first time with that dealer.

>debadge

If you're going to hit and run, then you want to debadge the car to make it hard to identify if there are lots other similar-looking cars on the road from other makes. It might even make for an incorrect witness identification.

How do I debadge? Bought an used shitbox with half the letters missing which look really ugly

This. What the fuck am I, a billboard?

Heat gun and a piece of plastic to pry the letters off.
Hell, sometimes you don't even need the heat gun.

Will the hair dryer work too?

Probably. Depends on how worn the adhesive is.

Thanks senpai

>debadge

nigger alert

Fucking disgusting

I need to debadge my 1.2 so people might think its the 1.4 model.

enjoy some dumb old lady rear ending you

wow those wheels look like trash on their own

then you add that exhaust...

I physically shuddered

This. Always remove RS badges from an Audi, they get stolen so damn much it's not even funny. RS4's are extremely popular in particular when it comes to stealing them and blowing up ATM's afterwards, then gunning it for the border, and quickly torching said RS4 afterwards.

Aren't you the guy who hates fwd

where the fuck do you live

Netherlands.

Or you don't buy an Audi

>not buying an Audi

I was interested in this thread, but it just turned into a bitch fest about debadging. Stay classy Veeky Forums

I debadged mine because aesthetics.

Or we could just deport the illegals.

Ask the owner. Otherwise it doesn't matter to you.
Cunt.

it looks like you forgot one of the badges.

Just debadged the model designation. The badge itself is the boot button.

>stance
>posts fully functional drift car

It's noted on my service record at my local dealer that I don't want license plate covers. When they ask why, I just said I prefer the appearance of the plate without it and would ask them to remove it before leaving if I came back and one was on my car.

Hey, my love of muscle cars has nothing to do with my small penis

>blacked out anything

Found the teenager

Actually its lowered just enough. It becomes disgusting shit like stance when wheels are almost in horizontal position

I don't mind debadging. But I hate blacked out lights.

>Mandatory mods
>Debadge and black out

>mandatory mods
>cosmetic shit

Yeah I hate to agree but he's right. It's like buying a mustang and taking the GT 5.0 badges out. Or getting rid of the //////////M badges. They're memes but I kinda want my extra money to be seen, even if it's just for me.

See well this is kinda stupid. 1.2 to 1.4? People don't even know.

>Wheels
>Rubber
>Suspension (If needed)
>high flow exhaust
>/thread

Making cabin filter from old t-shirt for Peugeot 306 '94

>euro cars

The onyl people who debadge their cars are poorfags who are ashamed of the peice of shit model/trim level that they drive and want to hide it in hopes people would confuse their shitbox with a better car/better version of their car.

That's not saying much, pretty much everyone who knows anything about cars hates FWD.

>Not making the dealership remove their stupid fucking badge at time of sale.

>"fully functional drift car"
>oxymoron of the year aware.

1) Coilovers
2) Alignment correction suspension bits
3) Wideband
4) Decent piggyback ECU
5) ????

>All these normies buying cars at stealerships and taking their cars in for service.
Holy shit it's like you don't even like cars.
Buy you cars from a private seller. And no, that doesn't mean it's a CL special.
And service all your own cars. The only place I take my car is to a shop to get it aligned, and that's only because I don't have an alignment rack yet. soon.jpg

Tires, too, depending on what it comes with from the factory.

>Hell, sometimes you don't even need the heat gun
I noticed some letters on my shitbox had disappeared and when I was inspecting the lack of letters, I touched the other ones and they ended up falling off

Oil and oil filter change

Stage 1 weight reduction
>spare tire / jack delete
>rear floormat delete
>glovebox car manual delete
>half filled wiper fluid
>half gas tank

Tires are boring.

(but yes I agree)

Shit I forgot to put the oil change on my list. Was the first thing I did with my most current purchase. Then, following the list...

>glovebox car manual delete
>spare tire / jack delete
You're what's wrong with the world.
You're why car owners manuals are worth upwards of $500.
You car was designed to carry those things, it has special spots specifically for them. Why the fuck are you taking them out and throwing them away?

>debugged my pontiac because I want people to think for a split second I'm driving japanese.

Disagree but those digits
>crisis averted

weight reduction.

>be sleeping with girl last summer
>her dad was big into the american muscle scene back in the day
>he asked why I took the spoiler off my trunk and put it in my back seat
>told him "weight reduction"
>he said "get off my property, you're never fucking my daughter under my roof again, son"
>cried all the way home because I wish I had a cool ass dad to bust my chops when I do stupid shit.

I did the opposite :^)
>bought a car
>4 cylinder model
>PO debadged to hide the fact that it's a 4 cylinder
>I put the stock badges back on it when I turbo it
>PO blacked out the tail lights
>I traded the tail lights to some fucknut for mint stock lights

You didn't notice a licence plate holder was missing for 3 days?

Motherfucker I noticed a new scratch the day a group of shitters arrived to re-tar my neighbours garage roof and no doubt dropped a bunch of shit on my car like careless faggots.

Heat gun +Fishing line

I'll debadge any dealer specific decals/emblems, but that's about it.
smoked lights are tasteless and cue traffic stops.