I just received my parents 2011 Toyota yaris sedan as my mother doesn't drive anymore

I just received my parents 2011 Toyota yaris sedan as my mother doesn't drive anymore.

im loving this this but is there anything fun I can do to make it a bit more cooler?

think it's worth putting roof rails, new set of wheels and maybe lowering it a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fygSViQyM_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-9001/10

first question.
country?

second question:
automatic or manual?

Third question.
Which engine (1.3L? 1.5L? petrol? Diesel?)

I have a whole bunch of links saved for the aftermarket of them but I need those questions answered first.

Estonia.
Dunno what engine, but its a petrol auto.

>automatic
ouch. Well there goes any chance you have of having any fun with it...

Also, I was wondering if a set of these would fit my yaris. And which size would fit?

I know, but the auto in this shifts surprisingly hard. Im sure with a bit more power I can hang with most things on the street.

>making cooler a seriously not cool car
dude, don't do this, any effort will backfire backfire dramatically, all you can frankly do is buy some nice looking modest wheels and keep it as smart and clean as possible, cause this way you won't be projecting to the world that you are insecure about the car you drive

It's an automatic. Ruin it with whatever you want. You're not going to have any fun with it.

Aside from TRD wheels and suspension bits, everything performance wise you'll find requires it to be a 1.5L with the 5 speed manual. The automatic is trash.

No those won't fit. 18" are the LARGEST you can fit on them. Pic related. a US market Yaris with 18" TRD wheels.

This. You have a fucking automatic Corolla. It's the least cool car you can possibly have. Trying to make it cool is a waste of money. Most you can do is put an ironic sticker on it or something.

Spray it with red metallic paint and put on some nice rims

But this auto seems to shift pretty hard. It actually chirps into second gear. Its fuel injection so its not exactly that slow.
It just looks a bit boring.
Maybe if I can make it look cooler I can put a different engine or maybe a manual swap.

>Maybe if I can make it look cooler I can put a different engine or maybe a manual swap.
You can also just sell the car to some old people and buy a cool car for yourself.

that's pretty much the solution to your problem OP tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=fygSViQyM_4

This

>tranny going hard af, 0-60 in 13s
>I can do a full conversion on this piece of crap and have a nice car

If you're not into learning a whole bunch of mechanic's stuff you're better of with selling it and getting something more decent. If you want something that's cooler and more fun than a Yaris you'll find something in the price range of the few thousand dollars you'll get for it.

Backing these guys up.

>im loving this this
Nobody's loving 'this'. Your story is fake as fuck like your picture and you're a shill.

>Hey everyone, I represent Toyota Motor company on behalf of "Publicis Groupe’s Saatchi & Saatchi" agency. Here are some words that will make you start to imagine upgrading and modifying a shit model from a shit brand when otherwise no one would ever think twice about such a turd.

The Yaris is a great car for modifying. Just as long as it isn't automatic.. The automatic takes away all potential it has.

It doesn't matter. There are a few reasons modifying the automatic is pointless:
1: They aren't as reliable as the manuals
2: The power loss through the transmission is MUCH larger with an automatic. This means that, unless it's a DCT (which no Toyota product has), there is no chance of an automatic equipped car being faster than the manual when equipped with the same engine.
If your automatic is shifting hard. It shouldn't. Something is wrong and I will refer you to reason 1 again. Even automatics built for 6 second American drag racers don't shift hard.

TLDR: Your automatic is shit. It always will be shit. There is no fixing its shittiness.

Shift kits will make a automatic slam into gear

>The Yaris is a great car for modifying.
You should have just typed "I AM a shameless astroturfing shill, so what?"

>not knowing about the racing series

>Toyota spends some of it's 30b annual net profits to force memes by astroturfing a flimsy beam axle shitbox
OH NO WAY