Woman kills husband, self while learning to park

You can't make this shit up.
globaltimes.cn/content/790410.shtml

I still don't understand how she managed to do that? Like how? After she saw damage being done, could she not stop?

Thought she had it in forward gear

I wanted to say that the worst thing about this is that the left a 6 year old child. But actually now it can have parents who are not fucking retarded.

this happened like 3 years ago weebdum

Lol

LOL

toppest kek

>try to park
>reverse
>kill husband
>she love him long time
>sudoku herself

>asian drivers
>women drivers
Kek

Is it just me or are the vast majority of people who accidentally drive in the wrong gear and accidentally apply the wrong pedal, women?

What are they thinking? Why do they do it? How can they train themselves to not do it again?

Not sure, but anyone who ever commits pedal error should have their insurance rates skyrocket. It should be a specific category that disqualifies you from a lot of driving privilege, similar to how MSM's can't donate blood.

>trying to reverse, didnt need to, just practicing
>pin husband against wall
>look out the window
>mash gas pedal to free him with head still out of window
>smash him with dat reverse gear torque
>cave in own skull between door pillar and concrete garage support, but not enough to kill self instantly
>leave child as an orphan
their day was pretty shitty

I don't know why the man thought he could direct her while standing behind her in an enclosed area with no escape.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst, always.

>I don't know why the man thought

He let a woman drive. Clearly he doesn't think at all.

This sounds like a scene straight from final destination, but with somehow more retarded protagonists.

there was a male actor who died a couple months ago because he couldn't tell the difference between park and neutral in his jeep

jeep had a defect

just like your birth

russian dude from the new startreks
he had an electronic parking brake that failed and he was crushed by his own car and his own gate

>asian
>woman

Yeah it's a mystery as to how this happened.

>sudoku herself