This engineer says the STI is too pigfat...

This engineer says the STI is too pigfat, so he's selling it (and its old Integra) for a Miata and a to-be-determined practical DD.

Why do you still want a pigfat STI?

How come he has so much grey hair

some dudes are balding early, others get grey hair early.
it's just how it is.

That engineer is actually retarded if he thinks a miata will be faster than an sti

my guess is he's getting the miata because it is good at what it is instead of being fat while looking fast

Sexually Transmitted Infection?

Everyone knows this. Normies with not enough financial sense or programmers that landed themselves a lucrative 6 month contract buy these. Enthusiasts buy older ones or simply none at all.

>buys new car
>sells it a year or two later

Being an engineer doesn't exactly mean you're endowed with good judgement and common sense.

>"""engineer"""

it was his first brand new car purchase and at the time he purchased it he didn't have any in-car experience with many cars, so he bought what appealed to him on paper. after driving a lot of different cars he's come to find that he prefers to drive lighter cars even if they have less power. it's just what is more enjoyable to him.

Because it's a better daily than a Miata; more grunt and more space. An older STi would be better for performance, but buying a used STi is like running blind through a mine field and it's just a quick daily, not a track car.

subaru wrx sti

>he said he wants something light, practical, RWD and four doors

I honestly can't think of anything other than perhaps a BMW or Infiniti G, but Infinitis are also pig fat.

Besides that terrible bad Dream Theater (which is a literal name), this guy's videos are BASED for wanting to fall asleep.

He was young. Apparently STIs are for boys and Miatas are for men.

>This engineer says the STI is too pigfat,
>This engineer
surprised he found the time to make a youtube video between sucking all those cocks

maybe he's not a stupid poorfag who buys cars like they are appliances that must last X amount of years

This is the guy that helped me understand how the clutch works.

Shoulda bought the WRX, like everyone sensible did.

>Why do you still want a pigfat STI?
I don't.

I want a dodge charger srt hellcat. But do i get one? NO!

he legit talks about it in his video lol

>taking advice from a youtube shill that doesn't even change his own oil
you're what's wrong with Veeky Forums

>Trading in an STi for a Miata and a boring DD.

I still want a pigfat Challenger. It's not like my daily commute to work involves doing a lap at the Nürburgring followed by a hill climb at Pikes Peak.

He's probably having financial problems and now he's trying to justify his choice in replacement cars.

Not faster.. more fun.
Big difference.

I wanna pig fat charger, but that's cos i want to get to bring friends.

He should quit being a faggot and buy the 05 sti.

Based off his # of views, he makes $29k a month off YouTube. He makes $350k a year and doesn't blow his money on expensive sports cars. I doubt he has financial issues. Engineers are just fucking stingy.

I only date fat chicks so literally any car I own will have a GSX-R worth of weight in it most of the time anyway. This is why I need more turbos.

>some dudes are balding early
It's like a curse man. I was known for my really thick hair and the barber used to complain for his machine getting stuck when he's cutting my hair. Now I have severe hairfall like when I run my fingers through, I see around 10-15 hair in my hand at once. :(

hairfal is such a bitch

He also could just downgrade to a WRX, which he said was more sensible and the better buy anyway.

>Falling for the commuter + fun car meme aka the RWD can't snow meme
>Not having a fun commuter car

>listening to youtubers opinions
>ever

I swear, I see some dumb shit on youtube.

Haggard Garage:

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrr racing harnesses bro on this totally not safe ghetto welded harness bar that will break in a crash and kill us
>harnesses in the van bro! Even though it'll kill us all if we get into a crash

TJ Hunt:

>literally shitty Casey Niestat of cars
>installs a racing wheel and seats in his car crippling the safety while driving on a public road
>does absolutely zero work on his own car, just has his little Filipino friend do it

Vehicle Virgins and Shmee150

>literally Daddy's Money the channels

Thatdudeinblue

>I'm so fucking depressed so my parents bought me a mustang

The amount of cancer on youtube is staggering. This is what happens when you make cameras cheap and youtube free

>barber always said I have so much hair
>girls say they like my curls
>can feel more wind hitting my scalp lately
Should I commit suicide now or after my crown goes?

when did Veeky Forums become so feel for bald headed guys

>All white kids with parent's money

>TJ Hunt:
Hahaha, that kid doesn't know shit. Buys a $5K camera but still buys NRG and Ambit wheels.

I love the Sti it's better than the Miata really even though i like it to

It could be a track car

What are you talking about?
>Based for wanting to fall asleep
what?

He's an engineer but he's pretty fucking far from a car reviewer.

He went on The Smoking Tire podcast and even though Farah took it easy on him, he still got exposed as a hack, imo.

>Veeky Forums

real engineers always knew he was a shitter

>even though Farah took it easy on him
You say that like Farah doesn't take it easy on literally everyone.

Why I didn't buy a sti

He means they're boring as fuck

"Engineer" have you seen the shit he spouts on youtube. He doesn't have a clue.

It's over simplified, but he's rarely wrong.
That being said, many non-engineer presenters and writers know basic shit like what he does. It's just a catchy name for a channel.

Underrated post.

I'm glad he finally saw the light.

>after driving so many cars i found out i like lightweight rwd cars way more than heaver vehicles with more power

>hurr durr i have sti and you will regret selling it, i know better than you what you like
>buy E46 M3 i know it's heavy but buy it
>FORRESTER OR CROSSTREK
>HAVE YOU HERD ABOUT FERD F150?

i know, youtube comments
but still, holy shit the retardation

not much better than Veeky Forums to be honest

e46 is perfect combination of newness and agility.

>and its old Integra
what? pls no

>engimeming exmemed
please stop posting him

this guy is in it for the ride. yea you can sit there and argue that the STi will out perform what he's going to buy but at the end of the day were not all trying to crush the 19 year olds at the race track for shits and giggles non stop. also rain drifts

He does have a clue, but he found out that certain content does much better on YouTube.

i'm not a fan of his but good on him for exploiting mongs

anyone who watches those clickbait style videos deserves what they get

He didn't say he wants something faster, he knows the Miata won't be faster, just more fun.

did he actually say he wants a miata? I kinda skimmed over that video. Sounded like he wanted a light weight rwd car, but also wanted something very practical.

cant think of a car that can be both.

Explain. I already know he's not much of a real driver but he's an engineer who knows his shit unlike the neet fags who hate on him

I know plenty of non-engineers who know more than him about cars

>clickbait
>easy to read thumbnails that are literal descriptions of what he will talk about

Yeah he can't heel toe and shit, who cares. He's a normie geek who likes cars as a hobby but also is an engineer ... so

Nothing to do with heel toe. I know plenty of actual engineers who know diddly shit about cars

sorry for bad english

Where do people come up with these numbers?

sorry for your autism

He dyes it grey so other engineers will think he's older and respect his opinion.

.....he means his fucking videos are sleep inducing you dolt

And they are. He really took after how his engineering professors teach it seems like.

I like him but all of my engineer friends are fucking retards outside of their trade