I was thinking of getting this as my first car are they fun?

I was thinking of getting this as my first car are they fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2ElkIqJXGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe

no

No. Corolla is better

If your definition of fun is under-steering off a cliff, yeah they're plenty fun

yes

Shut up and buy a...

Oh, okay. Well then yes.

[COOL VIBRATIONS]

hahahaaa

Well then what should i get? i want something that;s fun cheap reliable and has room

They're bullshitting you.

CO RO LLA

Late 90s bmw 3 series

The Civic hatback seems more sporty and fun plus it has more room

>slower than FF corollas
OP wants reliable

>cheap
I don't really want one of those for my first car

So get a corolla hatchback.

Too rare

German engineering is superior
They usually start around 2500

So get a wagon

Get a master battery disconnect, and use it every time you leave the car for more than 15 minutes.

Also take the steering wheel with you or lock it in the back.

get an EF

>German engineering is superior
Yeah

>insurance
>parts

I like the look of hatchbacks way more

Are those good at drifting?

>pic related
Get 1 in good enough conditions and you won't need to buy parts

They're good cars.

>parts are cheap and plentiful, especially if you find a local FB group
>easy to learn how to work on
>high as fuck MPG, I get 31 city minimum

youtube.com/watch?v=_2ElkIqJXGE

Pic related

Corolla is garbage compared to the eg hatch
Yes op get one. My buddy has a cx hatch that we swapped a jdm b20 in it. Shit pulls

Thanks

Lol sure thing bud
>noodle chassis EG better than anything
Kek

>some Slavic shithole where the mafia member who owned it didn't have regular maintenance done

Bump

Hahahaha

Way more rare

>more rare than a FX
No

Stop trolling all the threads man. You're kind of ruining corollas

>friend fell for the b20 swap meme

Just spreading the gospel

>are they fun
with a few simple mods

>noodle chassis
Uh no kiddo. That's what your corolla has. Besides eg hatches are all around better looking.
A high comp b20 is awesome. But the b18 is better in my opinion. Plus you boost both motors on stock internals

>not f20b

I want something a little sporty

Can you drift in them?

Get this!!!

get a fx16 gts, that 4age growl

Yes

>ff
trash

I thought fwd couldn't drift is that just a stupid meme?

what is ff?

trash

front engine front wheel drive ya retard

IWANNADANCE

Just stop

if you can find one that isnt a fucking beanbox. Which in that case i couldn't with the time limit i had and resorted to a miata.
>(i don't like it i rather have the fwd meme)

Yeah I have a civic and it's a fun little machine.

Go for it if you like it. Don't let us retards decide for you and cuck yourself.

whats wrong with f20b?

Yes

EG hatch is for beaners

lost

ff is good you cunts

Cum dumbster

I would like a Miata but there just to small for what i need

On this topic, what's the general "shut up and get this" for a used, shitty 5 speed FR that doesn't weigh as much as a small black hole?

what?

If one was seeking a car for nothing else but a hoon sled, it would need to be:
>FR
>manual
>around 2000 pounds
>not expensive
>have suspension that feels marginally better than a dish rag packed into a beer can

Everything else is irrelevant. Where do I look. I'm bored, lonely, and want something to wrench before I shoot myself.

commonwhore or falcoon

I need one for a DD and some room but i want it to be fun a miata is to small

>it HAS to be FR
go fuck yourself

Civic
>Sporty
>Fun
pick none.

>it HAS to be FF
See I can do it too. Fuck you just as well.

The car you posted in the OP would be really great to learn how do properly do stupid shit with cars. It's milktoast enough to not get you into trouble, but at least has a spot where balls are supposed to go. Not a damned thing wrong with that for a starter car. Buy it, hoon it until it explodes, rebuild it, and then do it again.

Assuming you're like 17 and don't know a whole lot about cars and engines and mechanics and suspension, don't get too ambitious. People shit on you all the time for not knowing things that they think are obvious, or driving a memecar. These fun sucking troglodytic wastes of space will do all they can to make sure you have no fun because they're empty inside and don't want to see anyone else be happy with what they have. Do not listen to these people. Knowledge and skill will come as they are required to. They will come with experience and time. Never rush that.

In short, fuck

Also I'm fucking hammered.

>it has to be ff
This was never implied

You're just an asshole

>You're just an asshole
Yep.

Everything you just said about me is true i will take your advice

I cant understand this, you live in Burgerland, You can drive any vehicle you want with no power restrictions but your opt for a FWD 4cyl as a first car, why not a F-Body Stang and Pontiac 'Monaro' GTO

240sx and dump an RB26DETT in her.

Fucking yanks and VTECs....

>F-Body Stang and Pontiac 'Monaro' GTO
>first car
Because you would fucking kill yourself and destroy a small piece of history.

Go eat the shotgun that you're not legally allowed to have because you surrendered decades ago. Ass.

Thanks

Because i think it looks cool plus it get's great gas mileage and i'm not a fan of the cars you mentioned besides the Nissan

Miata.

i wanna dance

I thought getting my drivers license would open doors for me.

But cars ae too damn expensive. I can't get a loan, no one in my shit family can cosign, and can't save because I need to pay scrounge up 4k over the the next several months to pay for school.

FUCK.

because those cars are rare as hell? you idiot

Isn't that dangerous for a first car?

No. It doesn't have the power to get you into trouble.

and its superior RWD right? RWD is always better?

Miata is a pretty terrible first car unless you're some yuppie with no friends

Why is that?

Yes it does it's amazing on twisty roads and drifting

What kind of vape do you have?

He thinks he needs a back seat to fug girls in.

(he doesn't)

you cant carry shit, which despite Veeky Forums memes is a pretty big problem to the 16-23 crowd who will have one car for a long time and it will become basically their 2nd home or their only home (unless they're yuppies)
and you cant take anyone with you, again at such a young age with it as your only car

He's a retard who thinks that in order to have friends you need to be able to drive multiple people around because literally nobody else owns a car in the entire world.
As someone who DD'd one for two years (relegated to 2nd car status) there's a decent amount of storage space in the trunk and you need to move something larger you can always put it on the passenger seat with the top down.

Or just rent a fucking F250 from Home Depot for a couple hours if you really need to haul shit, not buying a car to avoid doing this once is retarded.

>need to move something larger you can always put it on the passenger seat with the top down.

I actually did that exact thing with a plank a few weeks ago; it was a way better alternative to my DD which is far bigger.

I don't Smoke or Vape

You make a good point i want one but i need something that i could live in if i had to and i like a back seat Can you recommend me anything that fits the bill? i wanted something fun like the Miata and really cheap

>Wants a riced civic
>Doesn't vape

Nice try, friendo.