>Porsche GT4
>McLaren 675LT Spyder (ordered)
>Mini Cooper
>Aston Martin GT8 (ordered)
>AMG GT (ordered)
>Ford GT '16 (ordered)
>now Ford Focus RS '16

youtube.com/watch?v=Me_alpGKoZM

Seriously, just how fucking rich this guy is? and i'm not even mentioning the ones he had before.

Can youtube money be this much?

Also post your favorite Veeky Forums related Youtube channels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCZGkMJEmCR1IqUduqt1uFUw
salomondrin.com/about
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi3ZLLijgQU
youtube.com/watch?v=1_pepo98Cbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean he was one of the first of that style of Youtuber that had a polished channel... First mover opportunity bruh.

Now any jackass can buy a nice camera and make good vids. But he had it first so he got the subs for it.

Why do you even care? Get a life m8.

Just for curiosity really. Like almost every video he goes:

>Bonkers lads, i got a new soopacar lololololol :DDDD

He's definitely at least milionare.

youtube.com/channel/UCZGkMJEmCR1IqUduqt1uFUw

he has multiple sources of income from businesses he's started i believe

He just seems like such a goober though

Isn't his dad loaded? That plus the fact that he probably lives at home still explains the disposal income.

Most of those cars are under $200k, it's not like he's buying La Ferrari's and such. Affordable if you live cheap and make good YouTube money.

>Affordable
>Ferrari

I mean you're probably right but that made me laugh

He is a goober. He's a massive douche that just plays off his dad's money and despite spending so much time in cars he's a fucking terrible driver.

Salomondrin

A GOD AMONGST MEN

Used to think he was a douche richfag.
Actually really like him now, he's funny and genuine. Doesn't boyrace and is honest.
>owns mclaren, acr, and a 918
>has had hellcat, teslas, etc

Bonus points, he hates the gtr so he's extra cool in my book

His family started Burton menswear, a fairly large clothing brand.

According to him, he does "finance" and other stuff like that, I'm sure he's classically trained in economics or something, but it's definitely a Donald Trump sort of deal- The reason he was able to start these "businesses" was because he probably got a sizable sum from his extended family.

Of course, like said, he's a goober and his opinions on cars are just absolute shit. I don't think he's ever been critical of a car.

Salomondrin is like Veeky Forums collided with Beverly Hills. He can be insufferable sometimes, but he's a cool dude, and he has quite the story. (IIRC his dad get shot in the face by cartels) He also watches DBZ, so he's GOAT in my book.

This is also a good sum of the younger guys on youtube. There's a ton of cancer, but a lot of good smaller channels.

personally I think the clickbait titles and the Casey Niestat style is the worst of it

Is it too fucking difficult to be original?

Arguably the most honest car youtuber.

Man I love his combo of this.

>my dad has Hyundai Tucson
>rich kid

Something here doesn't compute

Could you elaborate on what the salmondrin guy does for a living? I'm not to fond of his channel as im not that into supercars but he isn't as bad as shmeat and the other faggots previously listed.
I like builds and informing videos like:

-engineering explained though I have to really be in the mood to learn as his videos are kinda boring but I like him and have followed him ever since he had his little whiteboard.

-Speed academy is also very entertaining and have a good number of projects

I still watch haggard but they're trash now. Ricer Miata is really good tho and I like the crew they got like Marcus and Dan.

-Mightycarmods is a great channel too but they're just now starting to get back to their true diy roots and their Japanese trips are amazing as well.

-Toms turbo garage is a gem of a channel I stumbled upon it when i was in my 4g63 vr-4 and dsm phase, AMAZING channel.

-For reviews I really like Redline reviews as he judges a car in the same manner as I would.

-Motorweek has a wide variety of great professional videos and the retro reviews are dope as well.

alexi isn't a faggot, you asshat

Oh shit I missed that, you're right nori-yaro is a good channel too, I just recently started watching it.

He owns a movie production company in LA. He does movies for Hallmark channel and other made-for-TV stuff.

Nothing particularly interesting in terms of movies, but it seems to be paying the bills quite nicely.

From what I gather, I think the only thing he spends his money on is cars. His house is pretty modest (ffs dude get a garage offsite somewhere) and he's never mentioned anything else he likes.

t. salomondrin dickrider

add his snapchat for shenanigans: noriyaro

This is from his website.

>"Not a rational car collector. I am fortunate enough to be able to buy a car or two that I thought I would never be able to afford. I remember all the questions I had about cars, the car world, and specially wondered “how would it feel to own one of these?”. Today I’m here to share all those answers with the people that are out there like me, while also making a dirty joke or two!

I work in the dairy industry, technology world in several areas, commercial real estate, entertainment in many levels, and do random small investments/work for others. Most of what allowed me to buy these cars is Real Estate. I’m not gonna teach you how to do what I do, I’m not going to invest in your business or idea, I’m here to simply talk about cars and titties!"

salomondrin.com/about

Thanks man, you know of any other cool drift channels? I like offbeat garage and more skids but Nori-yaro is really cool as its in Japan.
Thanks for the info, he really is a lot better than most other supercar channels, he seems much more modest and is pretty funny too.

I like More skids and nori as well that's about all I watch, haven't heard of offbeat so i'll check them out. Sorry mate. Cheers

Noriyaro if nobody posted it yet

>More skids
he's a local Veeky Forumstist. he posted in the last big youtube Veeky Forums thread with 86 pics

cool kids

All good man, offbeat isn't of the same caliber as more skids and nori-yaro but he goes through his whole process of building his drift car on a budget and learning to drift, he's also a great dude and often replies to comments and stuff.
Also another channel is savetheZENKIs, he has a nice s14 and his friends also have some cool rides.

>VW Scirocco
>C63 AMG
>sell C63, (daddy) buys 911 Turbo S cabriolet
>sell 911, (daddy) buys 911.2 Turbo S coupe

I can't tell if he has any other cars because he uses the "taking delivery of my new [insert supercar]" for every car that his daddy's luxury rental business orders.

So what I'm getting from this thread is all you have to do to be a successful car reviewer on youtube is be able to write at a 5th grade level and have a rich dad

Two Rolls Royce's and an S-Class, why?

I like Adam LZ's videos. He does BMX stuff mostly, but his vlogs are enjoyable, he can actually drift and seems like a good guy.

Also, Nicole is a QT.

>tfw I'll never get a wife like Nicole who supports you in the things you do

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi3ZLLijgQU

Most youtubers who are/used to be "car spotters" are a bunch of guys who can't drive for shit.

Shmee150 is a goober who can't drive and his videos are becoming increasingly boring.

You should check out Davide Cironi's videos. Most of his videos are not subbed but he drives like a motherfucker and has a huge passion for cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_pepo98Cbg

Here's what you need:

>watch all of Casey Neistat's videos and copy his clickbait titles
>get yourself a DSLR camera with a bendy tripod
>a drone
>get mom n dad to finance your >insert jap tuner
>catchy soundtrack intro
>literally do zero work on your own car and pay a shop to do it or get your friends to build your drift car for you
>start a clothing line that basically nobody buys

e-z. Go get your youtube millions!

more skids
quentyn i kno ur here lad pls say hi

How does anyone watch this? That lisp kills me, I honest to fuck cannot stand to hear that shit.

RCR

Harry's Garage > all

this shits good.

B is for build

It's the YouTube community in a nutshell.

A lot of big YouTubers are full of shit. PC gaming? A good chunk of them are shit. LinusTechTips is always talked about by people who actually know their stuff and after meeting them they say he's an idiot who only googles stuff and then makes videos on it. Look at how he handles computer hardware. Complete fucking idiot, and Canadian. Look at how his partner is ALWAYS pissed off and irritated when they do those stupid low budget video series.

Same with fitness channels. Literally applies to everything on YouTube.

The more recent Fiata Spyder review he did was excellent and really more his speed, down to earth. It's hard to not look douchy and pretentious when you're in and out of million dollar cars all day, but in a $30k car he's way more relatable.

ChrisFix and the god himself Scotty Kilmer

Checked