i want an engine so big i can spin my tires and not be able to move the car

> i want an engine so big i can spin my tires and not be able to move the car
> YEEHAW

>ITT ausfags and murifats get booty blasted over the fact that they're too stupid to buy cars that perform well.

>what are bias ply tires

Dollar store all-seasons have better grip

>implying performance should outweigh fun factor

>numbers
>time sheets
>ink jetted onto papyrus is more important than having fun
I pity you.

>perform well
MUH EMPEEGEES

Go jerk off over your 3cyl diesel shitbox, Eurocuck. Or rather shouod I say your poster of one because you can only afford a bus pass.

>HURRDURR SPINNING DA WHEELS IS FUN XD
I remember being a teenager and trying to spin the tires on my parents cars too. good thing I grew up.

>if it doesn't go through 50 litres of gas per kilometer, it's not fast and/or good.
just proving my point how stupid murifats and auscucks are.

>Just viewing this image in Yuropooira is a crime

How said

>trying
He couldn't even get the wheels loose.
Just shows that this guy has never had fun and is salty asf trying to troll on a Cambodian katana classist imagesweatshop.

>ad hominem
You have nothing to argue with. Dropped.

Its not a crime but they do have to pay a tax for seeing it.

>spinning the wheels is a meaningless pasttime and is for immature imbreds to circlejerk over something a 1.3L shitbox with RWD can do, but is celebrated by murifats and auscucks like it's something that requires any form of talent or skill to do, thus proving my point that auscucks and murifats are idiots.

Like watching a bunch of guys kick around a ball on a field is any better....

kinda of funny given muscle fags often bench race everything the most.

>1.3L shitbox with RWD
Well im sure you guys can do a lot with those seeing as how that all you can afford to own. I love to giggle like the idiot i am when im watching old top gear episodes and they mention a new "hot hatch".

I was mostly talking about blowing the tires off. Not really muscle or tuner. Doesn't matter as long as the tires make smoke.

We don't love big engines because of their performance, we love them because they sound and feel amazing.

I bet you can't wait for the future where petrol cars are banned and everyone is riding around on autopilot in cars that sound like RC toys.

No, I just like properly designed vehicles. i.e ones that have traction and can turn

>carcass design and tire compound are directly related

>properly designed is whatever I say it is
What if it was meant to burn tire and slide all over a track? Wouldn't it then be a proper design?

>cars with tiny engines

ok

So why are you in this thread telling us our opinions are wrong? Different strokes for different folks.

i want an engine so small i cant spin my tires and not move the car
desuuuuuu?

>What if it was meant to burn tire and slide all over a track? Wouldn't it then be a proper design?
no because properly designed means it puts the power down, and is effective at making lap times as well as doing it consistently, reliably and in a cost-effective manner.

I'll put it in murifat terms
Thats like saying to gordon ramsy "why is your burger better than a mcdonalds burger? isn't a mcdonalds burger better because that's what my delusional and immature mind has led me to believe?"

>ad hominem
We're done here.

>litres
Kys

But what if I get traction on dry ground, and can go down the dragstrip in a reasonably short time? Would Mt car be poorly designed if it does what it's supposed to exactly like it should? It's like saying a screw driver is poorly designed because it doesn't make a good hammer.

>Eurocuckolds think hatchbacks are fast
Lmaoing at there lifes

Said who?

>drove a detuned 480HP impala (benched 790HP before detune)
>Just as fast as my 250HP car.
Sure it had the noise and rear wheel drive but all that power didn't mean much since it wasn't faster due to being a land whale.

Why are yuropoors so triggered all the time? This thread is just sad.

They live in a cramped, expensive wasteland with no sunlight or freedom. I'd be depressed and angry if I had to live there.

itt; butthurt yurofag has a shitty opinion about cars

They should be happy with the 1L shitboxes they have, it's better than getting raped by Muslims on the bus

Don't forget about the high taxes and cost of gas. I'd be perma aggro if I were them.

>Why are yuropoors so triggered all the time?
Because they are literally all busriders. Go to Europe. Who do you see riding buses? Old people, foreigners, and young people. Young people are Veeky Forums's population.

It all makes sense. Eurofags should be IP banned unless they can provide proof of automobile to a mod desu.

>Buy built foxbody
>Spun 'em on launch a couple times on purpose to learn the breaking point and stay under it cruising
>Get confident on launches and start dropping into second ever so slightly harder until the tail does just a little wiggle when I do it
So fucking delicious

nice to see europoors getting put in their place

$20,000 in the USA: a god damn fucking 400 horsepower V8 brought to you by 6 liters of American freedom
$20,000 in Yurop: 400cc Renault LeHomeaux hatchback valued at $12,000 since the other $8,000 went to various nonsense taxes used to fund mandatory Muslim celebration programs.
$20,000 in Ausfalia: Nothing because your car was revoked for reaching 60mph in under 50 seconds.

Poor Aussies.

How do we save Australia from the Road Stasi?

>what is hp to weight ratio
shouldn't have detuned it

yeah muscle is probably the shittiest type of car

they dont do anything well

Except for dominate 95% of daily driving situations

>1.3l
>RWD

The fuck? Is this some Euro thing?

shit comfort
shit handling
shit economy

nope

>shit comfort
Yea no, these things are like comfy boats
>shit handling
Not in a straight line, which is what they are made for
>shit economy
Who gives a fuck about fuel economy when you have a V8 or up? You're doing it wrong

KE70 mate

yeah no they ride like shit
boat isnt good for comfort unless your standards are of a 80 year old

>straight line
>handling

my fucking sides

>Who gives a fuck about fuel economy when you have a V8 or up? You're doing it wrong

its a shit car in every manner of speaking

muhv8 doesnt save it from that

doesnt do anything except appeal to immature fuckwits

Plenty of muscle cars have medium to good levels of comfort e.g. Chargers. I think you're just sick of muscle cars pulling out in front of you, merging up in your face, going around you at highway speeds etc.

With the exception of toe-gay, every driving situation below felony-wreckless speeds, muscle dominates PLUS at felony-wreckless strip speeds.

a Charger is a family sedan

muscle is shit at everything you really havent done anything to prove different

its the lowest common denominator of performance car

A Camry is a family sedan.

A Charger is a 4 door muscle car.

>A Charger is a 4 door muscle car.

no it isnt

its a family sedan just like a Camry

(you)

who is this semen demon?

ive never seen a 700hp engine in a camry body

here have 850 hp

>its the lowest common denominator of performance car
That's fair, but you say it like it's a bad thing. Also the difference between a rwd sedan and a muscle car is very simple.

67 plymouth satalite?

as someone with this leaf pack in the rear, you have no idea how comfy these cars are. even with this heavy duty leaf pack, my seat and front suspension are so comfortable that it is great to dd.

wind noise sucks ass but that's because it is a car from the 60's with hollow doors

>tl;dr- op is a cukt fagt yurop

It's not v8 or up. It's more like 4.5 liters and up

>but you say it like it's a bad thing.

its not a good thing

a retarded family car is still a family car as far as Im concerned too

yes I do

Ive been in plenty they all ride like shit

which is pretty much just V8s?

Awww is him mawdified? What a widdle cutie and only $35,000 in fabrication.

>he can't handle being /comfy/

driving a couch is a great experience.

>yeah no they ride like shit
Yea? How many of these have you driven?

its a factory Camry
so no it isnt modified

the suspension is awful and benches are terrible

old trucks have to be the single most worst experience Ive had in operating an automobile

doesnt matter if it was a Chevy, Ford, Dodge, or International

I hated it

real muscle cars are floppy hunks of steel with big engines

there's nothing refined to them at all and anybody who tells you they are a serious performance machine is just lying.

They can be fun and comfy to drive, and the big engine helps in a straight line. But don't kid yourself and call them fast.

Well get bigger engines .

It's not production car so ,sorry.
And bench seat are fucking comfortable.

>old trucks have to be the single most worst experience Ive had in operating an automobile

what a little nancy boy, holy shit.

shouldn't you be out with your boyfriend our or something? or do you live in one of those Sharia zones??

Did a muscle car hurt you, is that why you shitpost.

>And bench seat are fucking comfortable.
not when I'm banging your mom

eurocucks salty AF

That's gross man, she ain't no prize

ecoboost>trash posted ITT

Say hello to the fastest street legal V6 on the planet.

benchseats are terrible

theres a reason no one uses those pieces of shit anymore

nice moving the goal post too

old trucks are shit

one of the few things worse than old muscle cars

glad I have higher standards than you people

this is how I know you're lying.

it's really easy and comfy to bang in here, there's no safety equipment to get in the way.

Why do you always have to ruin threads

assmad gm fangirl spotted

Just give up, unlike bench seats.

I like all cars (even ford) and why does that make me a gm fangirl. I also prefer the turbo 4 in the mustang even told a friend to get that rather than a v6, now you make it look bad.

what did he mean by this

t. gm fangirl

We're on to you.

You got me, I like gm a tiny bit more than ford.

You're right. Pic related is probably more to your liking.

more comfortable than a shitty old truck Im sure

I know charter buses are

You've clearly never ridden one of those, then.

no

I dont live in a city with public transport

I just know old trucks are the worst riding things Ive ever been in with shitty bench seats to top it off

You don't need a big engine, you need shit tires.
t. managed to do a burnout with a 60 hp car

>its a factory Camry
holy shit this guy

was built by Toyota so yeah it pretty much is

What a waste of quads.
See what your local Toyota dealer says when you try to order one
Meanwhile Hellcats are like $40,000

what engine

factory =/= production

and lol the cheapest Hellcats youre getting are used @ 60k

Allow me to remind you that your argument was that a fucking tube chassis kit car with a Camry body on it is a muscle car. You're shitposting.

How likely am I to grenade my transmission, snap my driveshaft, or fuck the diff if I attempt a burnout in my high mileage DD?

>talking out of your ass
At least google something so you won't look like a complete retard when you post.

you are legit retarded if thats what you think

>ive never seen a 700hp engine in a camry body

was the starting point

very

Figures, guess I'll have to wait until I can afford an actual project car. I guess it really isn't worth the risk to smoke one tire on a crown vic with 150,000+ miles

>I didn't like it
>therefore it's shit
Haha oh wow