/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ZhcCWJza!k8ORvB0-Ur_XlBkM0-XgYahaQs8BuL61XFrUnfcO_4Q
loadiine.ovh
gekihen.customprotocol.com/en/
youtu.be/pIeFKSyHLFw?t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=xLaAA0M5Ryg
bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin/downloads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for IOSU when?

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

COLDSTEEL 2 DLC WHEN?!

>you need a console already modded or a console with firmware

Does anyone have dumps for Rogue Legacy or Rayman Legends

Where the FUCK is my MicroSD adaptor???

(You) have to look back.

>ctrl+f god eater
>ctrl+f natural doctrine
>no dumps

Tomorrow, same time lads.

>2016
>not having your own IOSU exploit that you won't share with anyone
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

working Estival Versus update + DLC when?

A little something from me to (You).
mega.nz/#!ZhcCWJza!k8ORvB0-Ur_XlBkM0-XgYahaQs8BuL61XFrUnfcO_4Q

It's the one dollar Dungeon Travelers 2 theme from the PlayStation Store. It doesn't even have music, but there you go.

ペルソナ5 when?

More JP Nep theme dumps fucking when.

DRAGONU QUESTO SEVENURU FUCKING WHENU

testing

In a week
loadiine.ovh
>=> Looks like our hot summer is going to an end, how fast it has passed once again. MEH >_

As you can see in this post below, I am talking of a way to play a modified game using a flashcard.

As depicted, I have a OLD non-hacked 3DS.

The idea was to use it as a toolset, one that would allow me to possibly dumpfiles and the like.

The goal is to record 3DS footage of a modified game, unfortunately the only one I have is a N3DS with 11.0.0-33E this means that I could not hack it unless I'm willing to use a hardmod which is absolutely out of the question.

A flashcart (Gateway? Sky3DS+?) seemed like the best possible option but I do not know if it works with the latest version of the N3DS.

TLDR; Old 3DS (9.5 something) is used for everything other than capture game footage.
New N3DS (11.0) is used to record.

Taiko dlc when

a few possibly stupid questions
so, putting the vita in sleep mode while playing a game can corrupt your save data? what if i alt tab to the home screen and then put it in sleep?
can i back up game install data to my pc after installing the vpk, and then transfer it back later and have it work?

I like video games

I'm sorry Vitagen but I don't think we can be friends anymore. I need to leave this place and I don't think I can come back here anymore. I'm really sorry, how could this happen to me.

So today I thought about buying some games and supporting the games industry, you know, the usual thing. So I was going to my local GameStop to buy some games and support the industry when I came across this weird guy. At first I thought he was some creepy war veteran with a weird fashion sense who lost his leg and was going to beg for some money or something. I tried to ignore him but he kept walking in my direction. This is kinda embarrassing, I'm sorry, I should have known better. He mumbled to me
>hey kid
At first I had no idea who this guy was or what he wanted so I just asked him what?
>hey kid, did you know about this website?
What website I asked him perplexed. Why would this guy ask me about a website out of nowhere?
>do you have a vita?
He asked. I answered, Yeah I have a Vita. So I took my vita to show him and then he said
>go to this website here
That's when it happened Vitagen. I can't come back here anymore. Turns out the guy visit this Hank Kacuck website or whatever and then he started stealing games from Sony. I couldn't stop him, it was too fast too late. When I came back to myself he was already installing the nipples mod for a copy of Senran Kagura he downloaded from a russian website. It's over now, I'm tainted. I'm a filthy pirate. I should have noticed the parrot on his shoulder. I should have noticed his hand hook. I was stupid. He was lurking near a Gamestop to jump at unsuspecting vita owners to install his stolen games.

I'm sorry Vitagen. I must go now. I've stolen Sony's games. I'm tainted. I can't buy games anymore and I can't support the industry. I'm really sorry. I have to go. This is my new life, this is now who I am. I'm one of them now. Maybe one day I'll be back, but don't you wait for me. I must go. Farewell.

t. piratefag

>SAO lost song
>Fps drops everywhere
>Amphetamine will surely improve it!
>Except it doesn't

>mfw seeing the same copy and pasted shitposting every thread
it's like groundhog day

Hack the O3DS, then use the DSi downgrade the hack the N3DS.

I know the feeling, bro. I remember back in the DS days, my brother bought me a DS and a fully loaded flashcart as a birthday """present""". I spat on him and we haven't spoken in years, but the damage was already done.

who's this semen eater

ええ、マジで!?スゴイ!

Can you get it to 222mhz?

Overclocking can't fix a shit game, what else is new.

WE WUZ

it can fix memelands 2 :^)

So I am pretty new to 3DS homebrew, I just set up A9LH on my new 3DS from the Mario bundle.

What's up with missing games from FreeShop? I have tried to find a couple things on there that have been out for a while and find nothing. The last couple I couldn't find were Lord of Magna and the newer Style Savvy. Am I doing something wrong or have they just not been added?

Big Yo!

The 3rd value right? Its already on 222 when I open it. I guess its using everything right now. God the drops are nauseating.

I just wanna play my kusoges without them devolving into slideshows.

Fuck yeah. Just went to a local pawn shop today and picked up a slim vita with a 64gb card inside. exactly 3.60.
The screen's saturation/color isn't as good as the original Vita, but it's still damn nice and hella lightweight.

>What's up with missing games from FreeShop? I have tried to find a couple things on there that have been out for a while and find nothing.
because that app is trash. it only scrapes data from your console of titles you've had installed before.

You know what would solve it? A PS4.

They put it behind the backplate

Yeah the max is
222 (some games are limited to 166 unless you use the Henkaku 6 beta)

It fixed Memelands 2 and Gundam Breaker 3 at least.

gekihen.customprotocol.com/en/
HENkaku Contest, has $800 in prizes. You have until January 2017 to submit

Not if you use the encTitleKeys.bin from 3ds.titlekeys.com right? I have it set to auto update from that.

If there is a better solution I am all ears. I just don't want to have to worry about getting banned because I fucked up some title key stuff.

>paying for a game you could have for free

use this QR code on the update tab of freestore to update the db

then press update button on update tab of freestore

I hope I get proper PC to Vita streaming out of this contest

>2017
>mfw I thought it was 2015

Do you guys know any music like this?
youtu.be/pIeFKSyHLFw?t=28

DAILY REMINDER PEOPLE IN EUROPE (and likely in this very thread reading this) HAVE THIS IN ENGLISH RIGHT NOW

AND ARE NOT EVEN DUMPING

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM

The $20usd 64gb vita memory card was too good to be true. Got a full refund tho.

fuck off faggot
you buy DQ

>It fixed Memelands 2 and Gundam Breaker 3
really?

how big is the difference? Memelands2 on the go with good fps would be sweet

Looks like a discord link, so it doesn't autoupdate? What is the source?

What's wrong with Moonlight?

Cool. Might give me motivation to port Halo: CE over to the Vita I won't win but it'd be neat.

jej

No shit.

Its probably a silly question but can i back up pirated games with QCMA after its been installed?
I really don't want to go through he process of reinstalling since ive got one of those small 8gb cards.

How do I stop the content manager asking for an update?

literally worse than hitler

Pretty big
youtube.com/watch?v=xLaAA0M5Ryg

Did it make the game good? No? Then what's the point?

even if that is a stuttering mess of horrible frame rates I'd be pretty psyched to see that.

The Genesis Competition has some pretty great stuff come from it and I am excited to see what will be done for the vita.

lags, Nvidia only, no sound (atleast when I tried it. another user claimed it worked now) no proper button configuration.

could be improved alot

yep

Damn, that bottom framerate is absolutely disgusting.

>vanilla framerate

do devs not play the game before shipping it?

I have menuhax+ctrbootmanager+reinand (inb4 why not a9lh) with 11.0 emunand. Do I still need to patch agb_firm to play gba games?

fuck. bear with me.

that qr code is for language region changer for luma, so that you dont have to make text files. ( cia file )

can be installed with fbi and is a small app

let me find the other qr code

I've played Lost Song for good while, don't know how many hours because lol the game doesn't show it, or at least I don't know where it is, and I really didn't notice that many frame drops. The only time the frame would drop for me was when killing too many enemies at once or fighting the dragon bosses, increasing the cpu to 444mhz removed most of that and I haven't tested the gpu increase yet.

I tested Memelands 2 just briefly and the difference was noticeable, I don't know how it perform in more demanding areas of the game but it surely improves it.

Does this have a release yet?

people are saying shit is going to go down tomorrow. TGS coming soon too
read the capital letters
1/5

SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE GAME.
THOSE THAT PRE ORDERED.

THE GAME IS NOT OUT TILL FRIDAY IN BOTH NA AND EU

THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THIS DO NOT HAVE A CFW 3DS

Trying to follow skeleton vpk method. When I rename the zip folder dot vpk it registers on Vita as a simple zip file. Am I doing something wrong?

>mfw you could get a 64GB micro sd card with better performance and longevity for the price of a 8GB meme card
4GB is suffering, but I refuse to pay Sony for this bullshit.

that guy was just trolling

Are you sure you changed the extension to .vpk?

>lags
lower the settings a bit

>Nvidia only
>using AMD ever

>no sound (atleast when I tried it. another user claimed it worked now)
You fucked up, there is sound.
>no proper button configuration.
You're streaming from a PC, fucking change the settings ingame.

2/5 holy shit this posting times.

he deleted the tweets

NX
NEW
STOMORROW

You can already get amphetamin from here bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin/downloads

It works in some games dumped with Vitamin. You'll need Henkaku 2 or 6 beta to work on all of them from what I understand.

Do you have file extensions visible is windows? If you don't windows will just make it gaem.vkp.zip

>yfw the guy has your full address now

kek

>i have 39 pages of games in my data management app
wew i may have went a little overboard
128 gigs, not even once
not even done yet

that 32gb is super cheap

he also tweeted that he was trolling

Stop DMing me

Is it even possible?
I'd be interested

I guess I don't have extensions visible because it is doing that, making it .vpk.zip. Thanks guys.

Watch the buy it now options on ebay, got a 16gb for $24.

>>Nvidia only
>>using AMD ever
Enough with the memes, AMD is shit on CPUs, but can at least compete in GPUs. I'd also rather not pay a shitty premium for g-sync.

user uploading p5, where you at now?

Wait... the DSi downgrade is technically possible?

I hope I didn't screw up anything with the N3DS.

I guess it's time to figure out how to hack the old 3DS.

What was the problem exactly?

how do i update emunand
i use cakes

>100%
>Genuine
those should've been red flags, on top of the low price of course.

Nvidia GPUs get catered towards by games way, way harder than AMD ever does.

>buying Nvidia ever

Once you hack the O3DS, you'll need to purchase a specific DSiWare title and hack its save file then transfer it to the N3DS. I'm afraid that's the only way to hack a console on 11.0 firmware without a hardmod.

>tfw i bought my 32GB right after vitapiracy became a thing, but before inflation happened.

Good goy, keep supporting gameworks cancer. I have a shitty GTX 670, but even that could play through Memetcher 3 by turning some of that shit off.

The user was a fucking retard to even try, the seller was listed as shipping with canada post, yet was shipping from fucking italy. That should have been the most obvious sign in the world that it was illegitimate.