So is BMW your only realistic choice if you want a FR four door sedan that comes with a manual transmission and a 6 pot...

So is BMW your only realistic choice if you want a FR four door sedan that comes with a manual transmission and a 6 pot engine and has fairly good styling?

Porsches

>6 pot engine
>not wanting a fucking V8
What are you, a faggot?

>no ecoboost

They really should've sold these things as a Buick (Buick Senator? Buick Park Avenue?) instead of a Chevy.

And actually bothered selling them. IIRC GM loses money on them, which is why they're $50k and almost never stocked at Chevy dealerships.

stop

>Meme 8

Is this the Chevy SS? It looks just like a fucking Malibu.

Christ GM get your shit together.

Pretty much. Be prepared to pay out of your ass if something goes wrong.

Pretty much. Ford is dropping the 4.0l Barra in 2017 leaving BMW as the only remaining i6 manufacturer.

There was some bloke who broke the 400 kW mark with one a NA V6 Commo, or so the legends say.

>no car

>Buick Senator
There was a done-up version of the Commodore called the Senator. It was basically a skid chariot for cashed up bogans.

Looks like a bigger RWD Malibu built to go sideways.

Didnt merc announce.bringing i6 back because theyre cheaper to produce than v6 for them.now/with the new tech?

Don't get my hopes up, user.

pretty sure they were talking about diesels tho.

It shares a corporate design genius. This is nothing new.

>There was some bloke who broke the 400 kW mark with one a NA V6 Commo, or so the legends say.
Literally what "legends".
>3.6
>400kW
Let's have a think about this for a second.

That's what makes it so absurd. Alloytec a shit, could've had a V8, etc. And for it to do this without some sort of FI?

It could very well be bullshit. Something bogans on their P's tell each other while on smoko. Or perhaps it's true and there's a Chevy-badged SV6 in some garage in Logan with the power to butt heads with a stock Nissan GT-R.

I had a 6pot BMW diesel. An amazingly reliable car, decent power and pretty good mpgs. Not an amerifat,so parts don't cost a fortune.

4 series gran coupé

Or you could get the bydlo 3 series of course

I'm going to say it's bullshit, because an atmo engine of that capacity would have to spin past 10,000rpm to develop that sort of power.

> Porsche's
> fairly good styling
> sedan
> not a bloated pigfat pigsarse shithouse piece of shit posing as a sports car when actually stretched piece of fuck 911 with worse interior

> Straight six
> Not falling apart and melting after 3 weeks
> FCA

Yeah, nah i'm actually right

> Gay
> Looks like a fat old chinese lady
> Could never compete with pic related

Lexus IS250

It's a 4-banger tho

it's V6 though

>2016
>buying a gm product
you do realize all the engineers with half a brain left to go work at ford a long time ago while chevy was getting bailed out?

Wish I had the money for a Senator so I could be king of the bogans.

Why just 6 cylinder? There are good 4 cylider turbos as well. Both lighter in the car and your wallet, a true win/win situation.

If you're paying 45 grand for a "luxury V8" you probably don't want it to look like a Malibu

Okay. Let's open the discussion to turbo 4 pots then. The other restrictions still apply of course.

these are so gorgeous!

t.subaru shill

Blows that GM shit heap out of the water in the burgerkingring.

>There was some bloke who broke the 400 kW mark with one a NA V6 Commo, or so the legends say.
I can believe that, but I doubt it was very reliable. Probably worked for a little, but needs constant repairs/upgrades.

caddy ats is noice

>turbo
Enjoy your burning oil and early engine rebuild

Why does it sit so high?

Blows itself off the road with italian reliability and electrics.

> 2016
> Actually trusting the build quality of something from FCA, the least reliable auto group in the world, you would just need to add mitsubishi and citroen and it'd be set
> Being a cuck and a pizza dick sucking shill

Ats is best. M6 trans, 2.0T, rwd or AWD if you prefer, looks good as fuck

The biggest issue is you'll have a hard time finding one used with a manual transmission

under your rather specific conditions, probably. but if you want the 3GT, do yourself a favour and get a 5 instead. the 530 and 535 have godlike engines, and while the F10 might start showing a bit of age, its still a rock solid car

>GM
>reliable
xD

Totally forgot...
Sikk reliability, cunt :D

It believable, if you're a complete gullible idiot and have no idea what you're talking about.
Luckily not everyone's as show as you.

What the Mazarati Quattroporte?

>show
Shallow*
Fuck you, you shit cunt iPhone shitter