Post up your sick ass drift charms

post up your sick ass drift charms.
I am installing mine tomorrow, hopeful to gain perfect weight distribution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qu0ne8aRKn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to use a bus strap taken from a local bus here as a FUCK YOU to these money grubbing extortionist kikes. /edgy

Now I gotta unscrew one from an empty bus without the driver noticing from his mirrors.

Hasn't failed me once

>Be me
>Bus driver for 10 years
>Make shit for money
>One day I finish my route and am about to leave the bus when I notice one of my straps is missing
>Become enraged
>Next day, on my usual route
>See some little shit has attached my bus strap to the back of his shitbox
>Decide to take my revenge
>Floor it into the back of his car
>There's nothing left of him

i want that twingo

I want the original Twingo back :(

> 316 a shit
so the RWD meme ain't worth it

If you truly hated your job then why not just let him buy it from you.

It is, just get something that isn't underpowered as shit if you want to drift. You can rip skidz in the rain and hoon in the snow but on dry tarmac forget about it. 316 a shit indeed but still more fun than any other fwd car I've driven.

Best drift charm reporting in

>*Notice your presence due to my Sharingan*
>*Grabs 2 Kodachis and trenchcoat
>*Quickly teletorts behind you
>*Unsheaths twin Kodachis in a fluid motion|
>"Omae Kurusu!"
>*Perform my Ryƫsui no Ugoki technique on you
>You get diced into thin slices of pork chop
>*Put on my sunglasses while basking in the pink mist*
>"Heh, nothing personelle, old man
>All the women get wet on the bus and ask for autographs
>Kid wants me to sign his Himura Kenshin plushie
>*grab a 10/10 Japanese exchange student*
>Teleport back to my car while lighting a smoke
>"Ahh! Isu disu de caru from Inisharu Dee"
>"Yeah, get in bitch, we're going to inertial drift"
>"Put on my New Ballance shoes, Pinkie Pie Fedora, and fingerless gloves
>youtube.com/watch?v=qu0ne8aRKn8

I have no beef with the drivers actually, they are real nice. It's the greedy kike corporation that just find convoluted ways of fucking with the passengers with bullshit price hikes and tolls and the transit cops that will find any excuse to give you a ticket.

I'll never EVER ride the bus again, after doing so, you will never take a shitbox for granted.

Fuck off

Why would you want a piece of metal/plastic dangling from the back of your car, possibly damaging the paint on bumps and corners?

Because you're not a pussy that worries about that stuff? Are you a sperg who worries about finger prints too? You don't want to wrench because you might break a nail?

316 is a gopnik car

Dude please go away
Also don't come back

How many hp you got with these ? 100 hp at the crank ?

Nigger are you serious

Dude that's the fucking joke
how much of an autism are you ?

*downvotes you* Dude this is the internet, stop trying to oppress me because you don't share the same views of Bushido and atheism as me.

Ah, I see YOU TOO are an enlightened disciple of the Red Pill. *Raises glass of sparkling apple juice*

*Upvoted* *Triumphantly raises spork in the air*

Tis a wonderful day for us redpillers.

u shouldn't meme SAO since it really was a good anime

>SAO
>Good anime

Fuuuuuuking KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

this thread's going to shit really really fast

Get the hell of my board you casual taste normie.

Saved by the
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Old one fell out but it was a black ice tree

It makes around 102hp
My first car was an E36 316 coupe, and it was more fun than any FWD cars ive driven, and I've driven lots of them
RWD is always more fun even when underpowered

Had this baby for about 3 years now. But im a total ricer. Its on my turbo fwd protege

I had a VW front sign from an golf mk2 hang before. Currently though, does my barely hanging and ziptied on bumper count?

I do this on my FC whenever they lose their smell. I'm starting to hang them from various shit inside, but I'm afraid I'll look like a crackhead if I continue that

Good b8 m8

I have a cowbell on my truck cause i like the noise going down dirt roads

I think public transport, especially bus, is set up to be some kind of punishment for people losing their drivers license.

>drift charm
>FWD
stop. Even I own an FF, and I wouldn't do something so cringy
Nice mazda tho

Thats part of the fun. Its not serious its there for laughs. Car is a second gen 2003 mazdaspeed protege. Handles like its on rails but has issues with fuel cut from the factory. Im selling it now since I finally found a decent deal on an 87 rx7.

>the fat 90's pikachu

noice