Hey Veeky Forums, I have a cockroach infestation in my car, how do I get them out..?

hey Veeky Forums, I have a cockroach infestation in my car, how do I get them out..?

I tried driving but they just crawl all over me

What a surprise, after the pan.

leave turkey

Holy shit call the Turkish government and tell them to control their citizens.

Bug bomb, have professionals come and spray, sell the car, or burn it to the ground (it was a wiring fault)

Now that that's out of the way, THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. HOW CAN YOU LET YOUR CAR GET THAT BAD? DO YOU NEVER CLEAN THAT SHIT WHATSOEVER? WTF MAKES ME WANNA HORF ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM FLOOR. WTF WTF WTF WTF

Try a military coup to overthrow the government

you deserve it with the garbage on the floor. don't be a slob

>/pol/

jej

Im also /k/. Don't fuck with me famalam ;)

Shoot them then
I heard 9 mm is great for cockroach

Not sure if serious or not but,

Leave a dish in the car that's full of half water and half dish soap, soap eliminates surface tension so they'll sink and drown

Burn that shit.

Empty a can of RAID into the a/c air intake and leave it on full?

How does this even happen

nice

Fuckin this, OP

Bug bombs + tarp tent. Basically you have to treat it like they do when they tent a house for a bug infestation. Make a little makeshift tent with a tarp, them let loose a couple bug bombs inside. We've done it a couple times before for ants, never roaches though....

/p/o/l/

Nah 9mm isn't enough to kill a cockroach

Dryer hose from exhaust to window
Turn fan on recirculate
Let the car run until out of gas with the windows rolled up and the doors closed

Put a dozen roach motels and a dozen roach bait stations in your car. Look for the bait that kills the eggs too. Stop eating in your car.

Light it on fire and claim insurance. That car is fucked my god I would never drive that car the dead bugs will be in every crevice

sell me your car

let me have secks innit, thats my fetish

Whatever you do, dont set of a nuke in there. A nuke will just wreck your car. wont do shit to the roaches.

Fire, lots of fire.