ITT: Bizarre concept cars

ITT: Bizarre concept cars.

There are far too many of those to choose any to post.
Concept cars are generally shit.

you're shit. fucking twat

All of these cars seem like fun weekend cars but I wouldn't want to daily any of them

Why the fuck cant self driving cars look like this?

What the fuck were they thinking with this shit? This is bad on every single level possible.

10/10 kek

Okay, that's fucking badass.

looks like a 1950's SUV concept

My problem is that I only save pictures of cool concept cars. This is probably the most bizarre one out of that folder.

Future/10

This shit was literally the future. I want one of these in my life.

That's no SUV... It's a space station...

this is really fucking cool

Faggot

How come in like the 70s-80s it suddenly became okay for women to have their tits out whenever and that just quietly ended out of nowhere?

>tfw no nudist qt to go on adventures in a Toyota mini camper with

Two options:
1) The Dustbuster van concepts had a pickup version
2) Put another door handle on it and it's the Ridgeline

You noticed it's from Penthouse, right?

Also Citroen Tubik.

Fuck i still want this car.

Are concept cars ever actually concept for real cars, or are they always just attempts at a publicity grab?
Has it always been this way?

Why do they always have a complete disregard for cost, manufacturing, infrastructure, actual use, general viability, etc?

>Are concept cars ever actually concept for real cars, or are they always just attempts at a publicity grab?
Has it always been this way?

A concept car, by definition, is a car which is not available for retail sale and which is usually only a mock-up having limited functionality, but may be displayed at auto shows to represent design ideas under consideration for future vehicles.

>may be displayed at auto shows to represent design ideas under consideration for future vehicles.
I get that, but I mean has there always been a complete disregard for reality?
Like let's say its a self-driving concept car car, you would likely see something stupid like excessive windows instead of realizing that you can make a stronger/safer car because you don't need windows.

>I get that, but I mean has there always been a complete disregard for reality?

Not all concept cars are over-the-top, take the Audi Le Mans quattro for example, it was the basis for the Audi R8 without any drastic change.

>let's say its a self-driving concept car car, you would likely see something stupid like excessive windows instead of realizing that you can make a stronger/safer car because you don't need windows.

Concept cars, although not prototypes, are experimental. They can emphasize certain technologies as their gimmick but are rarely conceived as being the basis for a true production car.

Sometimes they are pure imagination sometimes they are actually design prototypes for future cars, sometimes they are extreme versions of the company design language.

The volvo concept coupe is similar on the sense that it offered a very early glimpse towards the brand's future image

Holy mother of A E S T H E T I C

Want

13 ghost-mobile?

What is with the ball pit in the back?

That's a detachable shopping cart filled with balls.

I've been looking for a pic of this car for literal years. Thank you.

I remember this one, had two engines, pretty cool.

jesus christ, i hope cars in the future don't look nearly as fucking stupid as anything in this thread

Yeah, but they butchered the rear end on that thing

Why were old concepts so fucking insane, and modern ones literally crossovers with ANGRY FACES

>:D

god i remember when these were super hyped cause of the little ai thing and spinny cab

I had a matchbox car based on that.

Please
PLEASE TELL ME THE FUCKING HEADLIGHTS POP OUT FROM THE SIDE

you bet your sweet ass they do

Nice

AAAAAAAAAAAA
I looked up Bertone Alfa Romeo holy fuck everything is making me hard.

Jesus fuck, that is too based for me

This is what you get when the designers' caretaker (the engineer) is sick. Designers are absolute scum. They have no actual skills and when they're not given very harsh restrictions on their design they show their complete lack of a capacity to employ rational thinking. They are a waste of oxygen and the world would be better off without them.

I hate designers so god damn much.

some pretty shite cars in here lads

Was this coachbuilt?

Evil genius supervillain/10

>decapitation mobile

>hey Andrzej, let's make a van version of 126p
>but Janusz, it's rear engined
>lol, who cares

>futuristic fuck van
Nice.

fucking peugeot

No windows...? wut

That is an s10 pickup with a body kit. Not even lying

could have a bitch shit on the roof

???

Oh goodness

>rare pepe spotted in the back

I actually kind of like that.

At least give a google search and find a nice pic.

Alfa Romeo kind of had high aspirations for an SUV.

>Alfa Romeo Kamal

Jesus

It's like if sputnik fucked an atv

It looks like a fat BMW Z8.

The back looks fucking badass.

dat hydrofoil

Does it come stock with an asian qt?