instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10776343
notorivinyl.jp/products/lain-bear
watracing.com/?product=i-operate-on-a-different-level-slap
youtube.com/watch?v=YkhUh2UBgps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please take a vote on the strawpoll
strawpoll.me/10776343
Winner receives 50 USD

car stickies are life

Voted

make /osg/ great again

I guarantee you that for the duration of this thread that the Land Barge stickers will still not be sold and available

someone have it, I'll see about cutting with the blue sparkle.

with shitposting this early you're probably right

>shitposting
>taking this long

at this point I don't think it is shitposting anymore the dude needs to hurry the hell up

but they're in the mail, as mentioned last thread.
to ignore that is to shitpost

>in the mail
whoops, disregard my post

Why is no one talking about Absolutely Awful's delays? This shits worse than Notiri Days (patent pending)

I ordered my slaps a month ago pls

also in the mail

>f-f-fuuuuck
I'm working on it, really sorry again for the delays. Every order that got delayed is getting a freebie for the wait.

>pls no bully

I know they're in the mail. I'm also taking into account your unknown ability to ship things on time and whether or not you or The Post make errors in delivery

>bt in charge of spelling
>Barriefield and Canada

I'm still glad it came tho

how the fuck did they manage to get that there
last time someone mailed me something (the lenticular lenses) from the states they replaced all the o's in my postal code with 0's and it when between vancouver and montreal multiple times before entering ontario

BT is a man after my heart.

postal code saved it probably

ZIP code is how they sort them so the city and state can be wrong but as long as the ZIP code and street address is right it will get there.

Idea:
>Take booty patrol sticker
>Cut in half
>Line them up
>Put sideways down the windshield
y/n?

>people in charge of reading

Good to know they're on the way.

I had a similar idea. Do it user.

Canadians live in Canadia.

I want something with a manual diagram. Hook me up, fellas.

I had a decal(Top Nep) from notori vinyl come in today. Am I supposed to cut the decal out myself? because as far as I can tell, only one side is sticky and it doesn't look like the design itself comes off despite protruding from the white card behind it and I don't want to start peeling things and ruin it

How do you win?

:^)

Is that a Lain Seat cover? if so where did you Get it?

Anyone have any Lain stickers?

My notori sticker arrived in only three days (not including the weekend). Why is everyone else's taking so long?

notorivinyl.jp/products/lain-bear

Notori Days™ fluctuate in value, much like the Zimbabwe dollar or Bitcoin. For example, on a good Notori Day™ it's equivalent to a regular "business day", on a bad day one may see the value of a Notori Day™ skyrocket to 10 or 15 business days.

>taking the meme this far

Sorry user I had to give it a shot.

I like it, although I feel like the plain white/blue of the original design has a certain appeal to it.

they look pretty good inverted the other way too but i have to agree on the white/blue theme being pretty important to the design

Where did you get that seat cover damn it

Yeah, imo, it makes it more "official" looking, like at first glance one might actually take it for a legitimate nautical club, which is part of the appeal I feel.

>although that sparkle blue is still fantastic looking
>I've been refreshing the site waiting for it to go live, I can't risk missing getting one.

I cannot WAIT
WAIT until I get one. God I love that design
[spoiler]im also the user that came up with the idea and am so excited :3[/spoiler]

Opposingforce/code3, when do you think your store will open?

once the post gets it to him he'll open I'm sure
more will be made if they do end up selling out since the demand seems pretty high, whether or not i'm the one doing them is up to him, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to use someone else after this long waiting catastrophe.
I do have some more copies of it heading his way in a bit as well after I finish off some other things before this wedding coming up so theres still some buffer zone

That was the look I was going for.
Well I just checked the mail and it did not come today. I will open as soon as I get the order, hopefully tomorrow.

so, before I blow $100 on stickers how reliable is never content?

>do they ship?
Yes
>do they ship in a timely manner?
Usually
>do they shrink after a few months
Yes
>is the shit you want in Stock?
Signs point to no

Stickers shrink and bring bad luck.

So you guys get any comments for having a bunch of anime stickers on your vehicles?

people are just as spaghetti about it as the people who have them on their cars.

well I just ordered from notori so I guess I'm just going to be all around disappointed. Shame about the shrinkage though, imo NC has the slickest designs.

Hopefully my BT order works out

freaking heck

code = robust?
i thought it was opposing force
change your trip

that's been his trip ever since he's been here

Yeah he just still doesn't use a name.

I like it. Would've also looked nice layered on oil/pixel slick.

100 years on ms paint. And then I have to do the other one

Finally got around to putting on the custom made WAT badge ala Toyota Mexico

user, I have terrible news. That's definitely photoshopped. You've been duped.

The wired isn't real user. Those aren't cars you're looking at

>attack submarine
>attacks a building

you fucked up

It'll work out bro, I got a good feeling.

pic related

I was considering the next run on reflective - you just sealed the deal.

w2c?

Fucking nice.

>check email on a whim
>"email confirmation of a shipment from notori vinyl"
AWW SHIT NIGGA

I'm sure there someone on alibaba or something thing will make one but this one is from a limited time promotion where Toyota Mexico was giving out personalized badges for free on their website and someone posted it to Veeky Forums

I got Toyota Mexico to send me Rusty and Soxbhit. Then I got rid of the rusty shitbox. So now I'm saving them.

>did all this work
>"soon youre not gonna have to"
goodness I've been cucked again

Thanks for the surprise Notori.

user, don't be like that. I'd been on the fence on if reflective would be cool or not - the reflective retro slap hasn't been selling that well.

you showed that yes, it would look cool as hell. email me your order number at backyardtuningwi at gmail, and I'll send you a pair of them free once they get made.

I actually really like the way the retro slap looks, but I don't like having shop names on my car. I'm sorry, BT. I've failed you.

Well shit why isn't there a website where you can design your own seat covers and stickers?

Eh. I'm okay with doing it myself lol.
But if you really want to send a pair then sure
-Battlefield, Canadia

Well theoretically one of the sticker senpais could. Assuming they had a printer, heat transfer vinyl, and a heat press large enough.

>Well shit why isn't there a website where you can design your own seat covers and stickers?
You...you may be onto something there.

I feel like this would be a good business idea. You can already upload designs to t-shirts and shit.
Custom seat covers seems like an untapped market.

There is a whitebubble, or was it redborder

Considering I had plans for shirts already it might be something worth looking into.

I've seen anime floor mats already on ASC.

Yeah there's already a site where you can make custom stuff like this

wait a minute your write how would one go about making a site and stickers like that? maybe i will stop being a neet

I have all the things needed as since I also do shirts, as well sewing machines, fabric and assistant who is far more useful when they're sewing than when doing vinyl
so I could possibly have them made for you assuming theres patterns around, or even just blanks that aren't made of something that would be damaged by a heat press.
if you wanted seatcovers what would you be looking at having made?

if anyone expands into sub printing seat covers we need to also start making dakis

google gives some results but seem to be expensive as balls

If you have the means to do it, it's extra cash in hand. I have some family friends that used to make shirts for local churches and stuff and made decent money doing so. I wouldn't expect the floor mats and seat covers to sell a lot given how niche it is, but if you have the set up for shirts, you could at least make it known that you could do some custom work like that.

dakis are not possible until I get a direct to fabric printer. heat transfer doesn't have the velvety softness that you want on a pillowcase.

>floormats
>putting your nasty shoes on your waifu's face

How about this?
watracing.com/?product=i-operate-on-a-different-level-slap

>implying its not true

got one on the back of the stanza and a full url one I have yet to place

What did i miss? someone link me to the picture pls

He mislinked. I assume he was replying to

I haven't visited that website firsthand, but at a glance it looks like all the work they do is on plastic/metal.
I feel like that would be easier to work on than cloth or whatever fabric these seat covers are made out of.

>maybe i will stop being a neet
Living the life.
Image related.

>if you wanted seatcovers what would you be looking at having made?
Waifus. Waifus everywhere.
Expensive as balls you say? Darn, that's a bit sad to hear.

Softness is everything.
I can still think of a use for a dakimakura, even if she's not as soft.
What if I wanted a daki to take as a passenger into my HOV lane? Think of the time saved on commutes!

>bad luck club

say no more senpai

It's pretty great i have so much time i just hope i never lose my neet bux

thats what I mean by sub printing, I personally would want direct to fabric for seat covers too.
it's something i'd like to get into at some point but I can't afford it at the moment

there was that one ancient one for like a hundred bucks i showed you guys back in febuary or march which was so old it didn't have a grounded plug
unfortunately even I wouldnt know how to run it, too old, not to mention be a hilarious pain to use.

i might need to look into used ones again during breaks

would still be pretty expensive for anything even usable by something from the 21st century I feel. I'd have to look into it more though myself.

I like the small text placement.

>11:30 Pm right now
>stickers not come yet
>still says it's coming today

Usps is on notoridays now

Im going to shove that urethral swab down your cock.

senpai...

Someone explain what just happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=YkhUh2UBgps
dunno if i'm late, showed up in my recommendations

Anyone here drive a Miata?

hi

Why did you move your wheel to the passenger's side?

because we drive on the correct side of the road here