Whats the most effective way to kill myself in a car...

Whats the most effective way to kill myself in a car? What are the chances of hitting an oncoming transport at 150km would do the trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gL8DQIAqZms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idle it, and sleep inside.

>Whats the most effective way to kill myself in a car?
Reroute exhaust into cabin, start it up, get in and let it idle until death sets in.

best answer

don't be an asshole and kill yourself without damaging someone else property
just buy an helium tank

No, today's cars are too clean. Op, you'll need to adjust the resistance of your airflow meter, intake air temperature sensor, coolant temperature sensor, o2 sensor, or something to make the system produce enough co to kill you rapidly. Perhaps removing the vacuum line from the fuel pressure regulator would help.

It would be best to look like an accident. Maybe seatbelt off and hit a wall at full speed. I just don't want to be mangled in a crushed car but still alive.

It isn't reliable enough. Best is still a gun, do not use .22, it has to be 9mm or .45.

There's no reason to not use a .22LR firearm, other than the relatively scarcity of .22LR handguns.

then go on lonely road late at night and hit a three at moderate speed 70 kph should suffice if you take your seat belt off
people will think you fell asleep at the wheels

>git gud at driving
>get a job as a stuntman
>kill yourself while shooting a movie
>become famous

or
>enjoy doing the stuntman work
>become happy
>no more need to an hero

This desu

I often thought about this. I have a friend at the fire brigade and I now know that hitting a tree with as much speed as your car has to offer is a breddy reliable choice.

On a serious note, don't do it you fucktard.

I dont know what your circumstances are, but ive been on the ledge figuratively and literally myself, and i realized something:
>Killing yourself is literally the only way to guarantee things don't get better.

Even if it takes years to reach that point where you're happy, this literaly is the only way to make sure you never reach that.

Call your local suicide hotline, or at least dont hurt anyone else in the process you weak fuck.

>not 10mm

he's trying to kill himself, not play around with your BDSM fantasy calibers

>Using a special snowflake round just to kill yourself.

Since you're using 10mm, you might aswell live out your Tom Clancy Rainbow Six fantasies with a conversion before getting gunned down.

/k/ here, don't encourage him to become another anti gun statistic

I would drive off of a cliff in the mountains, seems reliable. Make sure it's a high cliff, and drive fast off of it.

civilized society here, your tears are delicious

You gotta think of the big picture user.

The more gun grabbers come, the higher Ruger and SW shares skyrocket due to people buiyng up evil black rifles

With the profits you've locked in, you can start your own country on a secluded island and buy up all the LE only weapons you want, no more NFA bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gL8DQIAqZms

Stock price per share*

Wrap very thin wire around your neck and fasten the other end tightly to the rear seatbelt bolts, disconnect your airbag if applicable and ram your car full speed into a static object.

You're welcome.

Not even vehicle related, what board do you think you're on, the "How To Kill Yourself Without Using a Vehicle Board?"

I figured the absurdity of it would make it apparent. I'll never underestimate your lack of cognitive abilities again. My apologies