Thoughts on Ford Puma?

Thoughts on Ford Puma?

Nice cougar bro

>front looks nice
>the rear looks like a fat chinese smiling
What were they thinking

1.7 version is pretty neat tbqh senpai

everyone will know you have a big cock if you're driving it because no one with a small peenor would try to compensate it with the puma

Gf drives a Merc cougar. From what I understand it's pretty easy to drop a bigger engine in there and get a V8 box engine and pair it with a transmission and have a nice power producer in a relatively light and small chassis. My only complaint with her car is that it handles like ass and has a REALLY harsh ride. Might be because the previous owner ran it to shit and the current owner, my gf, isn't the most mechanically inclined and fails to let me know or to look into it on her own when something isn't operating right.

She loves the car though. Once something major takes a shit we might dump some money into it and replace the entire engine, tranny, and handling components to see what it can do.

Literally a Fiesta with a bodykit.

It's like a 4g eclipse had an abortion with a Ford Taurus from the 90s

I revisted my research from when she asked me about replacing the engine. I was mistaken. The 2.5l V6 can be easily replaced with a 3.0l V6 and I guess the V8 swap has been done before but looks like a PITA and is not worth it. But throwing a 3.0l box engine in there and swapping the tranny adds significant power.

Puma a best.

Can't unsee

How much are they going for?

Fuck all.

Nice, going to cop me about 5.

Do it, and frankenstein the best bits of them together into the mintest Puma in the world. They tend to get ruined by boyracers because of their sporty shape and low price.

Opel Tigra > Ford Poopa

>Puma: Fiesta with better suspension and a bigger engine, but every part is interchangeable (even the body panels and interior)

>Tigra: Corsa with a bodykit, but not a single panel swaps over nor does the interior

yeah because parts are so expensive and you totally don't get them for almost for free.

you might be spot-on on the suspension and engine though.

in my opinion the puma looks way too girly while the tigra at least looks cooler

I'll admit I'm a bit biased against the Tigra because they're the most common victims of ridiculous levels of rice, but I can see where you're coming from.

And the insane amount rice isn't the fault of the car, I suppose. I think it looks pretty cute stock.

>not wanting a feminine car

>inb4 he also outes himself as connoisseur of the most feminine penises

now that you're saying it, I haven't seen a riced out tigra in ages... really odd.. they used to be everywhere..
at least I saw some stock ones around but I guess most of them fell in the cash4clunkers meme time

There's a few lightly riced ones around where I live, but they're still all over my local Craigslist equivalent.

Wow. The European version of everything is gay. Here in the U.S. it was called the Mercury Cougar and had a 3.4l v6. Must suck to live on a continent where more than 2l of displacement is only for the rich.

Oh, we got the Cougar too. In 2.0l 4-banger and 2.5l V6 flavors.

The Cougar is shit, though, and the Puma is Fiesta-based.

He obviously likes masculine things.

like cocks and balls