Dodge Dart

Dodge Dart

What does Veeky Forums think of the Dodge Dart?

2nd worst car in segment after the Nissan sentra.

whtat does segment mean

Should have been RWD or AWD

It's part of a worm

The C segment. Civic, corolla, Mazda 3, sentra, cruze, elantra, forte

B segment is smaller, D segment is bigger.

okay. what are the best c segment cars

i was looking at either a dart but maybe a fusion but i dont know if that's c section

call me a memer but i want to buy american btw

The Forte and mazda 3 scored highest in testing.

Forte was behind mazda in handling but better in everything else.

Just buy a civic for 3k. New cars just add unnecessary shit.

My parents rented one. All base, 2 liter with a 6 speed automatic. The engine was anemic, it had to be above 4k rpm for any kind of acceleration. The high revs sounded cool because of the multi-air but it was a lot of noise for just getting on the highway. Lots of road noise, had 16k miles on it and the dash started rattling halfway through the rental. Visibility was great, trunk was bigger than I expected. Probably would only recommend a 2.4 if you had to get one.

If you're buying new, mazda3 is always the answer.
The Dart is shit

dad used to drag race one, it was badass

>no ecoboost

Once again, if i wanted one I could go buy one tomorrow.

Sure you could.

if it's after 72 it's really ugly and if it's after 74, it's useless.

I like the new ones about as much as the toyota nova's of the 80's. at least you could get a 4-age in the nova

Pffffffft hahahahahaha, enjoy that 24% interest poorfag.

They killed it off before they could make the SRT version.

you don't know me. I can put 6-7k down. $1750 a month after rent, 730 credit score.

Haha you unfunny lame faggot

I got one as my loaner and it is the worstest car I've ever driven. The engine felt sop under powered.
it sucks. Better get a Mazda 3 or a Focus.

i can put 20k down and do 3k a month after rent but im not bragging on a forum for japanese cartoons about it kid.

>putting every penny you own on a shitbox when 0% financing exists.

it's like you don't even understand that money in the bank has a better return than a shitbox.

protip: finance at 0%. aim to pay within 4 years. after that car is off warranty anyways.

Your 3-4% interest rate on 20k is worth more than the smugness of saying you paid cash. You can also get better deals with financing as they sometimes get better commission etc.

Also, shop only when the dealerships have those 0% financing events. Some times are better to buy cars.

Go test drive one, the steering feel is terribru

if its just for a econoDD its not trash but I found no real enjoyment from the driving experience.

>if its just for a econoDD its not trash
it is trash at that though. It's one of the least reliable cars in its class

>wanting a new car
>ever

It's a Dodge shitbox. What more do you want to know?

Corollas are more American than any American car you can buy

Only in terms of assembling it. Most of the money is leaving the country.

>dodge product of any year
fucking garbage.

That's fine. American auto should die, it's propped up by government bailouts and is a big capital drain. The only ones who didn't take any money were Ford.

do u not know how much government money went into japanese car brands and especially korean car brands lmao

It's an Alfa Romeo Giulietta except uglier.

The fuck you think?
It's the biggest shit pile money can buy.,

I don't care about them, they aren't American companies. It's not on principle. If Toyota is wholly controlled by the Japanese government and sells the US cheap reliable cars that are better than cheap American cars I will always buy the Toyota. "Buying American" is false patriotism.

ur moving goalposts

u just said " American auto should die, it's propped up by government bailouts and is a big capital drain. The only ones who didn't take any money were Ford."

>american companies taking government money baaaaaaaaaaaaaad
>foreign companies taking government money gooooooooooood

I'm not moving goalposts, you have mosunderstood the fallacy. Come back when you understand it.

I'm drinking my coffee and getting ready for work, i was trying to be dandy.

FUCK

YOU

If it's any consolation I chuckled at your dad joke

Thanks man I'm 24 but a dad aspect is definitely emerging

Ford Focus is probably the best one
I think the Fusion is Class D (I might be wrong though)

>imbliging a credit score of 730 is any good in 2016
wew lad

Probably better than yours faggot

Lol I was joking.