/utg/ - Undertale General

Dapperblook Edition

Previous timeline:Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/930074/alphys-anthro-bone-breasts-clothing-female-gaster-
undertalecharactersorter.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9vluBFWv4mE
youtube.com/watch?v=SZmMD84XpCs
youtube.com/watch?v=dd46nIoKJq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vI89J55wZj8
archiveofourown.org/works/7992136/chapters/18291652
pastebin.com/9utRF1ih
pastebin.com/MYKSY2BM
pastebin.com/Csh886eY
pastebin.com/CwcKsDpr
pastebin.com/fTEsAwzY
youtube.com/watch?v=U36psAlw42k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

πth for spooks

Fish!

lizard

9 out of 11, would experience this thread again

Qth for Jerry,.

Fish and lizard!

What is your opinion on this lizard?
e621.net/post/show/930074/alphys-anthro-bone-breasts-clothing-female-gaster-

disgust

disgusting

and i normally like lizard tiddy

undertalecharactersorter.tumblr.com/
Post results.

1 Doggo
2 Asgore
3 Papyrus
4 Burgerpants
5 Undyne
6 Sans
7 Napstablook
8 Royal Guards
9 Monster Kid
10 Lesser Dog
10 Greater Dog
12 Riverperson
13 Flowey
13 Nice Cream Salesperson
13 Muffet
16 Alphys
16 Mettaton
16 Bratty
16 Catty
16 Frisk
16 Toriel
16 Temmie
16 Onionsan
16 Asriel
16 ?????
16 Dummy
16 Chara

>on mobile
Maybe later

R8 / H8 my taste

1 Asgore
2 Papyrus
3 Sans
4 Undyne
5 Napstablook
6 Royal Guards
7 Alphys
8 Doggo
9 Mettaton
10 Flowey
11 Dummy
12 Burgerpants
13 Monster Kid
14 Asriel
15 Frisk
16 Greater Dog
17 Lesser Dog
18 Riverperson
19 Nice Cream Salesperson
20 ?????
21 Bratty
22 Chara
23 Onionsan
24 Muffet
25 Toriel
26 Catty
27 Temmie

was suppose to go to

Not bad. I'd give it about 7/10.

R8 and h8

1 Mettaton

2 Napstablook

3 Undyne

4 Sans

4 Papyrus

6 Asgore

7 Alphys

8 Muffet

9 Dummy

10 Temmie

11 Frisk

12 Riverperson

13 Flowey

14 Toby

15 Lesser Dog

16 Toriel

16 Onionsan

16 Asriel

19 Royal Guards

20 Chara

21 Burgerpants

21 Nice Cream Salesperson

23 Greater Dog

24 Doggo

25 Monster Kid

26 Bratty

26 Catty

3/10

Good taste

I'm curious what part you don't like.
Thanks

Mettaton, Alphus, and Temmie..

1 Toriel
2 Papyrus
3 Asgore
4 Undyne
5 Asriel
6 Flowey
7 Mettaton
8 Alphys
9 Napsta
10 Sans
11 Muffet
12 Frisk
12 Greater Dog
12 Temmie
12 Lesser Dog
16 Royal Guards
17 Bratty
17 Burgerpants
17 Riverperson
20 Catty
20 Toby
22 MK
23 Doggo
24 Nicecream Guy
25 Onionsan
26 Chara
27 Dummy

Opinions or whatever

its good

Bretty gud

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that (though I'm surprised Temmie is so high since I rarely post her).

Goodnight /utg/ I love you!

1 Sans
1 Papyrus
3 Undyne
4 Frisk
5 Asriel
6 Napstablook
6 Monster Kid
8 Alphys
8 Toriel
10 Asgore
11 Flowey
11 Burgerpants
11 Chara
14 Lesser Dog
14 Greater Dog
16 Temmie
16 Riverperson
16 ?????
16 Nice Cream Salesperson
16 Muffet
16 Doggo
22 Mettaton
22 Bratty
22 Catty
22 Onionsan
22 Royal Guards
22 Dummy

meh

I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vluBFWv4mE

Post one of your favorite songs.

1 Muffet

2 Burgerpants

3 Dummy

4 Mettaton

5 Temmie

6 Toriel

7 Sans

7 Papyrus

9 Undyne

10 Asgore

11 Asriel

12 Frisk

13 Lesser Dog

14 Napstablook

15 Alphys

16 ?????

17 Greater Dog

18 Flowey

19 Onionsan

20 Bratty

20 Catty

20 Riverperson

20 Nice Cream Salesperson

20 Monster Kid

20 Royal Guards

20 Doggo

20 Chara

Straight to the h8

youtube.com/watch?v=SZmMD84XpCs

Not bad. Never had the pleasure of playing the Silent Hill series.

At least you never had the pleasure of your favorite childhood series being raped to death in front of you and no I'm not still bitter what do you mean

youtube.com/watch?v=dd46nIoKJq8

BONES WITH GUNS

dead

Excellent, lot of emotion.

nice

1 Asriel

1 Flowey

3 Undyne

4 Sans

5 Monster Kid

5 Dummy

7 Napstablook

8 Toriel

9 Papyrus

10 Temmie

10 Nice Cream Salesperson

10 Doggo

10 Lesser Dog

14 Frisk

15 Bratty

15 Catty

15 Asgore

18 Mettaton

19 Royal Guards

20 ?????

21 Burgerpants

22 Riverperson

23 Alphys

24 Onionsan

25 Muffet

25 Chara

27 Greater Dog

I don't even dislike greater dog though, would put it above muffet, onionsan and chara at least.

You've got some good tastes.

shit

t. GreaterDogfag

t.pedo

Many of Gundam Build Fighters' tracks are amazing. The soundtrack helps a lot in adding to the atmosphere and intensity of the battle scenes.

t. Idiot

>people aren't raiting
7/10
8/10
7/10
9/10
6/10
5/10
6/10

Undyne vore when?

Nice ratings.

Nice rating of those ratings

Nice rating of that rating of those ratings.

High fives all around!

>Feeling the good vibes

Yay!

you know, asgore really fucked up on genocide. if he would have absorbed 6 human souls, he would not only kill the human with no way to reload for them, but he would also get the 7th soul and free everyone. real smooth, asgore.

2/10
is a cuck with shit taste
1/10
Cuck
1/10
botcuck
5/10
Some great opinions mixed with several shit ones
7/10
4/10
4/10
pedo

>Asgore is a worthless cuck
wow real shocking opinion you have there

And then he would inevitably have to fight humanity, and the souls would rebel, and his people would be destroyed. Which is why he didn't absorb the souls in the first place.

I just assume Flowey distracted him / He was going to as soon as he saw the human but level 20 Frisk didn't come off as human so he literally didn't know they were evil until he was shanked in the gut/ he would literally rather die then be forced to absorb the souls and have to commit genocide

Pick one

Human souls didn't rebel during Asriel's fight. It's never said why, but it's probably because they don't directly interact with Frisk like in Omega Flowey fight, allowing them to call for help. I doubt they would rebel against Asgore, who is a monster unlike Flowey. And would humans really fear monsters that absorbed human souls if said souls could just rebel and hurt the monster?

>And would humans really fear monsters that absorbed human souls if said souls could just rebel and hurt the monster?
nobody knew that was a thing

Everybody is retarded in genocide. I blame shit writing and the fact that it was clearly rushed

wait
>Everybody is retarded in genocide but Undyne
fixed it

>you will never fuck a cute ghost
feels bad

And why exactly? It doesn't take long for Frisk to make souls rebel (around 15 seconds), so, it wouldn't be that hard to find out unless it requires you to directly interact with those souls.

And since Asriel and Chara died, they took the secret to the grave with them. As to why rebelling against Flowey worked differently, he was designed to be a vessel, that's probably it. Most likely no other combo would be able to survive separation, especially a violent one like Flowey's.

because a god monster either never happen before or no one but maybe old ass monsters know about it?

or maybe Toby is a hack

youtube.com/watch?v=vI89J55wZj8
It took a lot of thinking to figure out a favorite, but I finally have one now.

A god monster didn't happen, but a monster with less souls certainly happened and scared humans with their power.

It took all 6 to rebel, even Chara x Asriel had Asriel able to take control when he tried. Maybe either the other monster didn't have enough souls for them to rebel or no one tried

idk man im not Toby

Anyone have Shyren lewds?

he wouldn't need to fight humanity. he could back off at that point. nobody would really care and he had enough of that shit anyway. i doubt humans would try to kill monstres again unless they will fuck up.

>nobody would really care
>a human just murdered a huge chunk of the population including kids
retard

But there was no human as far as they knew. Just something malicious. Not even Asgore recognizes them as a human and he fought in the war between monsters and humans. They didn't kill that many monsters either. There are at least 12 thousands of them and only ~300 are killed.
What would bother them more is that there is something much worse than a human. Something that even a blind person would fear without knowing of its presence.

The best art is cute gay shit.

i agree

>When humans fall down here, strangely... I... I often feel like I already know them. Truthfully, when I first saw you, I felt... ... like I was seeing an old friend for the first time.
So, how many times did Asgore have to kill kids?

1. Alphys
2. Undyne
3. Papyrus
4. Mettaton
5. Sans
6. Napstablook
7. Toriel
8. Flowey
9. Bratty, Catty, Burgerpants
12. Asgore
13. Temmie
14. Muffet
15. Monster Kid
16. RGs
17. Riverperson, Nice Cream
19. Onionsan, Asriel, Toby
22. Doggo
23 Lesser Dog, Greater Dog
25. Frisk, Dummy, Chara

Alphys and Gerson both knew they were human plus it would have gotten out after Asgore got the seventh soul and then humans find out that a monster has the power of a god and then they attack and blah blah blah Toby was lazy and didn't even bother finishing Neos so what makes you think he would bother finishing Asgore who already had a cool boss fight earlier in the game.

Seriously there probably isn't any other reason then Genocide is clearly rushed as fuck.
If you want to apply a headcanon for why Asgore didn't know, like maybe Flowey interpreted the message or that Asgore didn't trust him because of some deja vu from all the murder resets so he decide to wait to actually see the human, go for it. Or if you want to believe Asgore just sucks also go for it because it's more thought then Toby put into it

One time because the other times don't exist even if they could reset and really assuming they could reset at all is silly because why didn't they just go live in the ruins after it became clear they couldn't win

Between 6 and infinity - 1

Also his kid-killing was purely voluntary

Not either of them, but why the fuck didn't Alphys tell Asgore about the death machine that's heading his way?

Maybe Flowey interpreted the message like how he helps you with puzzles
Maybe she was distracted
Maybe Asgore doesn't have a phone

idk

Howdy, /utg/!

Repostan update from last night, this time featuring everyone's favorite (still existing) scientist, Alphys. I'm not fully happy with this chapter, but she suddenly becomes a lot more difficult when there's no one else around to bounce the awkwardness off from. Either way, hope you'll like it! Today's subject will be Mettaton!

>As the first year on the Surface comes to a close, everyone writes a letter to their future selves, regarding their thoughts, experiences, aspirations, hopes and dreams so far.
Ao3: archiveofourown.org/works/7992136/chapters/18291652
pastebin.com/9utRF1ih [Letters to the Future #1: Toriel]
pastebin.com/MYKSY2BM [Letters #2: Sans]
pastebin.com/Csh886eY [Letters #3: Papyrus]
pastebin.com/CwcKsDpr [Letters #4: Undyne]
pastebin.com/fTEsAwzY [Letters #5: Alphys]

Take care, everyone!

Okay here's another question.
Why didn't Sans warn Asgore?

Asgore remembers killing Frisk when they tell him about it. He isn't shocked no matter how many times you tell him that.
As for why they didn't reset and live with Toriel...they don't want to be trapped? They have their own families?

He doesn't give a single fuck about anything because "muh resets". If he can just watch his brother die and do nothing before, during or after that, then why would he warn Asgore?

By that logic, why would he fight you at all?

Toby is a hack

Why doesn't Alphys react if you murdered everyone in snowdin + waterfall?
Why doesn't Asgore know even on routes where you about genocide right before Mettaton?
Sans is not really a good person and doesn't give a fuck because he knows you can't be stopped anyways
Nobody remembers resets but Flowey and you. Also this is going to seem assholeish but at what point does it become self defense / the kids fault? If they know they have to kill him to get free andhave the option to return to safety whenever they want then isn't it also their fault for not doing so?

That's why I don't like the all humans could reset thing, also it brings up weird questions about how resets work underground compared to the rest of the world since all six being the most determined people on earth is fucking weird and it's all a headache desu

Because at that point, he thinks you're gonna irreparably damage the timeline, but he probably realized it too late to warn Asgore without getting either him or himself killed.

I'm not saying he remembers resets. But he certainly remembers killing you and not just once. And safety isn't worth it if it means giving up freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=U36psAlw42k

Good morning, all of you.

and if I don't see you around, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

It could be that he doesn't remember and is just agreeing with you because he knows it's possible or doesn't want to call you a liar.

So it's okay to kill people for your own personal happiness? Seems like the opposite of the main moral of Undertale. Plus with that justification you can just agure that Asgore was justified because it allowed his people to have something to live for.

The kids being able to reset just brings up too much dumb shit

>and if I don't see you around, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
That's foreboding.

When does he realize it though? After you've killed NEO? If that's the case he could have warped to the throne room, warned Asgore, and went back to then went back to the judgement hall. It seemed like he knew that he would either make you quit by him offing you so many times, or he'd finally get beaten and killed. Either way, he could have gave Asgore a heads up about it.

None of these questions you guys are asking have an answer other then Toby isn't a very good writer and left a lot of blanks in the story