Tfw no toegay gf

>tfw no toegay gf
>tfw she will never light you with her gasoline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_05b7qRus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what? what does that even mean son?

LIGHT YOU WITH MY LIGHT MY FIRE TAKEN UNDER GROUND
THE NIGHTS ON FIRE BUT ITS OK BECAUSE WE'RE SPEEDIN SPEEDIN! SPEEDY SPEED BOYS GASOLINE BURNING AND WE'RE FOREVER YOUNG WE'RE FREE TO RUN WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED TO CHANGE MY GAME I AM THE GAME I AM THE FIRE EBOLABOLABOLABOLA GASOLINES CLEARIN IT GUILLOTINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you wat m8? that is just gibberish

Initial D is one of the worst anime in history, nobody cares.

i have no idea whats going on

That's the point of his post, you retard. He's making fun of all the cringey faggots who spout the lyrics of songs that are played in the show and coincidentally the same songs that are played in gayclubs.

Gay clubs play pop music and EDM. What are you smoking?

>Tfw no Japanese Christmas cake milf GF that I can hit the toegays with and then hit her hairy snatch, and then she cooks me lunch and dinner everyday

God, I need to go to Japan, these normie western chicks ain't shit.

arent you the guy who hates fwd

japan was fun
yes you need to go
try to find a cheap flight though

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_05b7qRus
Preach it

most of us here do not love it

Only the kids

Yeah, I got a friend living their that I can stay with him but it's been my life long weeb dream, you're so lucky.

Damn, that is one badass EF hatch and that girl, HNNNNNG

Not him but before going to Japan I thought weebs where literal autists who praise Japan too much.
After going there, seeing the cities and country towns in the mountains, seeing the touges and car garages, the cute girls and hot babes, the anime and manga stores, the hentai and 711s.... I can now say that Japan is one of the best countries I've been to and I need to own a house there to live in for half of every year.

日本はいいですようううううう。
私は日本が大好きですから、私は東京と高山に住んだつもりです。

I fucking hate speedhunters user

Anyone who knows anything about cars hates FWD.

What's that got to do with anything I just talked about other than cars?

>>
i agree, i came back from japan in june

What cities?
I went in June.

$10 whiskey and all my favourite hentai mags at 7/11 did it for me

711 in Japan is got tier.
I never found one with slurpees but it's got hentai and Option Magazine so that's all you need.

You described it perfectly, there are so many wonderful places in Japan, the scenery, the architecture, the countryside, Aokigahara forest, Hashima island (Literally an abandoned island like Chernobyl except without the radiation but secuded in an island.

Akihabara, Shibuya, all the toegays and race tracks, the garages, you described it perfectly.

You can literally hit the toegays at night and then hit up a 711 for pastries and hit up Japanese chicks.

>need to own a house there to live in for half of every year.
too bad you missed out on the good prices. Got a 3 bedroom place for 1/5 of the price of the average house back home.

But will I find my waifu?

and everything is so fucking close together in japan its amazing
not like here where you're going for miles if you want to go somewhere interesting and then hit up some food

I don't understand how they can make everything so great looking, modern or old, live happy lives, and still have shit like anime and drifting. It's insane.
The people are so nice to you even if they are xenophobic, which I actually enjoy. Too much multiculturalism will destroy a country and have it get filled with degenerates and thugs. ie America & Europe

I'm barely 20, I have time to bring myself together and figure out what I'm gonna do. Living in Japan is just something for the future.

Just move to tokyo or something user
fucking do it, do it now
be like that movie, Enter the void

I wish. But I'm out of money and in the middle of Uni.
I have to finish my degree before Japan will let me do anything for money.
I'm also not done studying Japanese. I have the vocabulary and skill of a Kindergarten student.
When I went I could communicate and ask for things but conversations were a struggle.

damn, she's a pretty good driver.

dat heel toe

Of course you know

>tfw i dont know a lick of japanese
i am 10/10 unemployable right? man fuck

im 27 and can barely afford to pay my rent back home, but i still have my japanese holiday house. Sometimes you just gotta follow your dreams.

Also, im sorry to burst your bubble but not everythings great. The more you go there, the more you'll notice it.

I went to Hiroshima on a day trip, i came away disappointed and even a little disgusted.

The Japanese tend not to give 2 shits about their houses. Its often seen as disposable, due to earthquakes or something. Where as here in Australia we tend to take pride in our hovels, clean them up, modify them, etc.

Koreans stuck in Japan are pretty scummy and can make a bit of trouble for westerners.

Chinese travelers everywhere, nobody likes them and they don't give a fuck. They're chinese, they make the rules.

There's plenty more, but in the end it is a pretty great place. Just don't let the lights of Tokyo blind you.

If you know business and/or international relations really well maybe a company will pay you to learn Japanese and work in Japan-America.... but that's a stretch.

I'm doing the typical Comp Science degree, but I'm actually a good student and have a near 4.0 so unlike most weebs I'm probably gonna be noticed by senpai.

私は日本語とコンピューターを勉強する。日本語は少し難しです。

I do see your points, except for the Hiroshima one.
Yea no place is perfect, but I tend to look at the positive ends. I just really like the cleanliness and general 'happiness' that is eminated in the public. Yea they tend to keep to themselves in public, but that's one of the things that's so great. No one's gonna bust your balls for no reason.
As for Hiroshima, I was there for a day but didn't see anything bad about it. Seemed nice and basically like a non-political DC to compare it to something... the big museum on the island and a bunch of nice rivers and small scenic areas.

But either way, great country for the most part but no way perfect. But it seems to be a simple man's paradise.

i have a comp sci degree and my school has no grades

>japs dont give a fuck about their houses
that only sounds like more of a bonus

>no grades

The fuck. That's weird... as long as the degree is legit then it's fine I guess.

The main thing is being outgoing, having connections, and actually making good work or you'll never go anywhere in life no matter the degree or trade.

i can speak spanish!
>connections outgoing
How?
>good work
How?

You can buy a house in Japan even if you aren't a citizen? or do you hold dual citizenship?

i dont think america lets you do dual citizenship

I'm an American and I have dual citizenship.

>spanish
Knowing more than one language is good in this country (assuming you live in Amerika). Unlike Europe, bilinguals are hard to come by. I know Spanish too, and then learning Jap of course.

>connections
You gotta work with people at least on some business level. Knowing more people and going up the ranks makes you more available to money and power.

>good work
Just don't be lazy and try to do something that hasn't been done yet. People that stay in the lower middle class, are the people that don't take risks and don't do something outside their degree's comfort level. ie-if you're comp science, doing business. Business usually makes any degree 10x better

be social for the sake of being social (you need to genuinely enjoy the company of random fuckwits. they can tell.)
give bjs

You can buy one without citizenship, but you gotta have good credit or income to keep it from dying, and to make sure they let you buy it in the first place.

user I dont have any hope of moving to japan. Im going to kill myself

>tfw you can give off the impression of enjoying other people's company but never feel like you actually do

Seppuku never solved anything post WWII. If you're under 30 you have hope but you gotta get your shit together and work.
Also living in Japan is a difficult thing to do unless you are okay living in almost the lower class in Japan.
So focus on getting money first.

I dont care about money or how i live as long as I have a single car I enjoy

my major is useless and so am i
my life is over at 18

Literally all teens think that and will continue thinking that if they don't get some shit together.

Also, when I was there I saw barely any sports cars or pre 2000 cars. Almost all cars on the street where taxis and hybrids. All the cool cars are expensive to keep and come out at night.

Fucking wait, life will give you what you need if you work for it.

select all the weeaboos

MY LIFE IS OVER AT 18
MY LIFE IS OVER

theres no way im going to japan
fuck me man

cant have dual citizenship if one of them is japanese. To get Japanese Citizenship you must renounce all others, if you have one and become a citizen of another country you must renounce Japan. Or so i've been told. US might be ok, but im sure that's a WW2 kinda thing.

You can get a house as a non citizen, but you cant get a loan. That means you must either get a loan from your home country (can be hard), have cash in hand, or convince a japanese national to take out a loan for you (eg a wife)

I managed to get a loan from home, classed it as an investment and made sure the company was ok with what i was planning on using the money for.

Heads up, the process can be difficult, especially if you dont understand a lick of moonrune. I went through a legal broker who took me through the process.

Forgot image

>doesnt give any advice to those back home

everyone hates fwd

I'm 18 and back in Amerika. What other advice am I gonna give other than what I've told these other anons.
I went to Japan cuz of a trip my old highschool had that they invited me on. I befriended the dean before graduating and he's in charge of the Asian trips.

spoiled brat

Did I seriously just fuck up my age... I'm 19.
ごめんなさい アノンくん

>Someone got an opportunity to do something that I didn't
>He's young
>He must be spoiled

Wow really gonna start judging. It's not like it was easy to pay for such a trip.

Hey man can we meet up and be friends? you teach me japanese?

I doubt you live near me, but if you do and you're not a weirdo there can be a chance.
Also I've only taken a year of it (and still going) so I ain't no expert.

[email protected]

>He actually did it....

gonna send you my dick user

This has been a rather interesting thread.