/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.1 got released. Browserhax has been fixed. Most entrypoints SHOULD still work, but need to be adapted, and so does NTR CFW. Don't update yet unless you have a CFW installed.
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/reports.php?date=09-13-16_12-05-28&sys=ktr
github.com/yellows8/ctr-httpwn/releases
strawpoll.me/11209871
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46952&sid=56ad1a628ff0ae68d6e9e21a377ada0d&start=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Taiko DLC

first for YOUR MOTHER DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST

8th for 11.1 downgrade when

How do i block 11.1? Can i do it from homebrew?

I played Sophie before, but now I get the error when starting. So I tried Meruru instead. Worked, but when I tried to start a new game, it error'd.

Is henkaku 6 shit or something?

NEW COLORS

>nothing about the 3DS firmware update
>nothing about NTR CFW breaking in the new update because of updates to FIRM and such.

Proof: yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/reports.php?date=09-13-16_12-05-28&sys=ktr

11.1.0-34 is the new OFW. It's safe to update to 11.1 but the update breaks NTR CFW.

You can still go online without updating by using github.com/yellows8/ctr-httpwn/releases

Can I still use ntr via the ciao after i load in with a9lh/luma?

Somebody please re-dump Ultra Despair Girls with Jap voices DLC.
Please.
Please.

1. Aqua blue
2. Lava Red
3. White
4. Metallic Red
5. Black

9001. Orange
900001. Silver
90000001. Hatsune Miku

is there a testicles rubbing game for either 3ds or vita /hbg/?
i need one so i stop rubbing mine irl

ペルソナ5 when?

11.1 changed HOME Menu, breaking NTR CFW in the process. So not until an update for CFW.

Freakyhax on 11.1?

I'm waiting too

>already in the op
nice try though

Anons help.
I want to join the A9 master race but I'm an idiot.
I'm currently using an older CFW. Don't even remember which one, probably cakes or some shit.

Do install luma first or do I do the A9 shit first?

They waited this long ro release none glossy vitas...fuck you sony.

you motherfucker i replied to you in last thread already, you do luma first

I meant the links showing as such.

No, you didn't. This is just you trying to find an excuse. Your post clearly said there was NOTHING about it in the OP. Also that link isn't exactly needed.

Finally on a9lh with Luma. Feels good.

Don't bully the Miku

everything is done from sysnand now so it doesn't matter if you already had cfw just follow the guide as normal

Hmm got it, thanks. Guess I'll wait a bit before I update.

1. Black.
2. Miku.
3. White.
4, 5, 6... The rest

3.61. Orange, Silver.

Yes, I did. Calm the fuck down you autistic turbo nerd. How are you going to sit there and try to interpret what someone meant?

To stupid to live i can't update SK EV.

BLACK LINE MATTE

Ro backup my a9lh i just use decrypt9 and click sysnand backup?

But there's nothing to interpret, that's literally just what you said.
>>nothing about the 3DS firmware update
>>nothing about NTR CFW breaking in the new update because of updates to FIRM and such.

Sorry mate. I missed it!
Thanks user!

That was fast.

dude what happened?
just fucking rename the zip into vpk and install it
if you run into error at the end of installation, there might be a chance you are running out of space

strawpoll.me/11209871
strawpoll.me/11209871
strawpoll.me/11209871

THE MUSTARD GAS IS OVERFLOWING

NINTENDOOOOO!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

yeah use hourglass9 though so you don't fuck up

I have enough space doing the skeleton install.

At what point do we consider the IOSU exploit to be a myth?

cfw when

Not him, but the OP says ntr works fine, dumbass

>have to open settings to change screen brightness
Why is Sony so retarded?

I'm upgrading to 11.1 right now

iosu exploit is real and has been for awhile now it's the getting released part that's fake

Why would i fuck up? I know how to use decrypt9 but thanks for your concern. Doing a nand_sys.bin backup as we speak now.

Also about ntr, that needs to be updated or is luma that needs that needs to update to fix it?

Wait, what? Why is that?

I JUST UPDATED MY EMUNAND TO LATEST FIRMWARE

AM I FUCKED?

hold the PS Button?

>Doesn't know prolonged home button press.
Why are you?

>but need to be adapted, and so does NTR CFW
Learn to read.

>I know how to use decrypt9
then why ask

Same.

Because i haven't done a backup in ages and i always forget small details

No, but you are fucked if you keep that capslock on.

FOOLS

Try it mother croaker.

I HAVE A9LH HOW DO I STOP IT?!

I DON'T KNOW

you don't it's too late
F

>didn't use capslock this time
Aint no such thing as a half-way crook.

heres your you

To anyone using "Better Amphetamin"

We got a fix on the whole auto max settings on clocking. Now it will display games corrent clocking and you can change whaver you need

wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46952&sid=56ad1a628ff0ae68d6e9e21a377ada0d&start=40

Reggie has your IP now. He can see all the games you've installed and he's going to charge you one million dollars for each one. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

To get confirmation from some random user in a Chinese agricultural farm website.

The illusion of safety

Fuck

How has DQ7 not been dumped?

RIP you'll need rumblehax now

My PS3 Slim CECH-3004B is on 4.78, is there any point in keeping it outdated this far in?
What are my options?

Freeshop is also broken

I just updated to 11.1 and now there's a van outside my house and a couple of Japanese men in suits and sunglasses have stepped out. I can see what looks like a dragon tattoo on one of their arms. What should I do?

(you)

You can flash it to 3.55.

they just want to play wii don't worry

THIS IS A STICK IP

HAND OVER THE DQ7.CIA OR YOU GET THE POO POO!

Jokes on you, everyone dies on their sleep and then get back to live in the morning.

It is?

You guys told me a9lh was safe! All my pirated games still work but now I got a email from Nintendo saying they are sending ninjas after me, rip me

anyone have a good source for .cia files? specifically looking for Fire emblem fates special edition and all the other DLC (US/EUR)

gay

the eshop, filthy pirate

Because it isn't retail yet. Be a good boy and wait like the rest of us non-autistic anons.

I think there's a good thread on 3dsiso with undub and shit. Gotta look on the dlc section for the undub dlc too.

Don't listen to him. The only broken thing is NTR. Which has me by the balls till they update the NTR selector

Try /feg/, or 3dsiso.

Can I delete molecularShell if I've already installed the latest VitaShell?

How big will DQ7 be when it comes out?

Not same user, but will my forwarders still work if I update or will they all die?

JP version is about 1.5GB, iirc.

How is that done? Everywhere I looked said I needed the Cobra or somesuch, that softmodding wasn't possible.

>when it comes out
>he doesn't know

they're fine

it's not a softmod is why, you get a single use NAND flasher and flash a 3.55 NAND over the current one

Is anyone dumping Psycho Pass?

Is there a way to fully wipe hidden partition for emunand in the sdcard? I heard a normal formatting doesn't delete it. I want to change sdcard and want to use the old one for my phone.

Why is nobody talking about Vita's hack? Is it literally dead or just really new?
I just found out now while going for the Overwatch general because there was a Vita picture on the OP. I'm crying of happiness.

We've been talking about the Vita nonstop for weeks.

I'm having problem at 3DS but I don't even know if /hbg/ can help me because I failed before I could even start the guide, that's how useless I am.

I can't remove the backplate. I loosen the screws until they start clicking, then I insert the force of a thousand bears into pulling that thing strong enough for it to not just break, but it doesn't work. New 3DS XL.

After browsing through 4 different Reddit threads I found in a Google Search I am wondering if there is still hope. What do??

So 11.1 pretty much confirms Nintendo can't fix the eshop without coding a new purchasing system?

Long live freeshop.

This whole general has been about the vita the last couple of weeks. Things are going slow now since most games got dumped now.

>it's a no ePSP and PS1 games support episode

No I mean, the media and Youtube, etc. The "gamer scenario"
I'm really surprised it's out and has such a big list of dumped games.