I Hate Niggers

Well gents, after having my DRZ400 stolen by a nigger last year we got an anchor chain mounted into our concrete out back (I don't have a garage). Haven't had any attempts at theft on my new bikes since.

Well, last night my CRF50 was stolen (they cut the chain). Now, this bike was easily worth $1000. I paid $500 for it, stunt kit $200, big bored to 88cc, and new carburetor, plus I literally just put new street tires on it.

Being a poor college student this sets me back so much considering I spent so much on this nice little stunt bike. I seriously fucking hate niggers.

What I'm wondering is, is there any way I could claim this under renters insurance? I have a policy taken out. I could say it was in out back hallway and was stolen if it needs to be inside the house or something. Anything I should look for on my policy?

pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

blackagendareport.com/content/calculating-reparations-15-million-each-slave-descendant-us
tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/232777.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Sd4uew5lA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate niggers too my poor friend.

my advice is to focus on school and move to a white neighborhood in bumblefuck as soon as possible.

living in/near a city just isn't worth it

that or bait some niggers with frieds chickens and straight cap their ass.

what did exhentai search result turn up as?

Find another place to live store your shit.

I have two motorcycles well over 10grand together and keep them inside an unlocked house, shits never been fucked with.

Being poor as fuck and barely managing to get by, I could use literally every dollar I had in this thing. $1000 may not be anything to most people, which leads me to believe I could easily get insurance on it.

I seriously want to, but I don't have any toys left since they were all stolen from me.

None of these address my core question, though. Does anyone thing it'd be possible to claim renters insurance on it?

OP, If you buy a gun and lay in wait, never tell anyone you ambushed your thief. You heard a noise and went to investigate. Its literally the difference between no charges filed and first degree murder.

Niggers busted out the back glass in my car to steal my phone charger and aux cord. The doors were unlocked though...

FUCKING NIGGERS

>Does anyone thing it'd be possible to claim renters insurance on it?

Yes, most renters insurance allow up to a $5000 claim. Need to make a police report tho.

What does the bike look like OP? What area? I'll keep an eye out

Milwaukee. Black CRF50cc, stunt pegs and bar out the back.

my minibike was stolen

its just gone, what i did was talk to everyone in the neighborhood and got anyone to file a police report every time somthing was broken into and stolen and just this week they finally caught the guy

Call yo insurance agent mang. A friend got his bmx bike stolen back in the day and they claimed it on their homeowner's insurance.

Ill be keeping an eye out for it in Madison for ya bud.

I think the real fucking question here is why the fuck don't you have insurance for this sort of thing already?

Did you not learn your lesson the first time?

He's too poor and too dumb. Just like the niggers that keep stealing his shit.

>Niggers busted out the back glass in my car to steal my phone charger and aux cord. The doors were unlocked though..

They don't open doors due to factory car alarm or aftermarket car alarm. They don't bust out side windows due to aftermarket car alarm. The rear windshield is almost never protected by any alarm. So bust that to get in.

My factory car alarm is too wimpy and protects very little. So I got an aftermarket car alarm that checks door handles AND the door windows. So their trick of busting only the windshield meant they were knowledgeable about aftermarket car alarms that protect against broken windows.

>DRZ400 stolen by a nigger
Black Lives Matter. You owe them reparations says NAACP and BLM.
blackagendareport.com/content/calculating-reparations-15-million-each-slave-descendant-us

>move to a white neighborhood
Not OP, but the criminals commute out here using the bus system which even carries their stolen bicycles (bike racks). They Come To You so "white flight" only works somewhat. So they come out here using free bus passes given to welfare clients, and burgle cars and houses. Then they steal a bicycle because the buses have bike racks for commuters. So they even get the mass transit bus to carry their looted bike for them.

>Just like the niggers that keep stealing his shit.
Now he's got nothing left other than his ATM cards. They can mug him next. Easy enough to use. Tie him up. One nig holds him down with knife and waits, while others go out, withdraw max daily amount from ATM, then go to stores and buy up stuff until the rest of the balance runs out. That's happened a few times in my area the past year. They're not satisfied with just the daily cash amount anymore.

Instead of another bike get a gun. Go find your bikes and go put thieves in the ground.

Hi Wisconsin-bro.

It's probably already in Chicago by now, but I'll keep an eye out in the Dells.

Get a gun, get a cheap bike, make it look nice, wait till they try to nick it, shoot them, sue their family, get your money back

In the US?

Get a gun and a cheap bike, wait until they try to steal it and shoot them. Then BLM shows up, riots in your town because the fine upstanding young man that you murdered in your back yard is a good boy who didn't do anything, and tries to lynch you or at the very least make you a pariah .

Well, OP is from Milwaukee. I want to see Sheriff Clarke lay the beatdown on BLM terrorists.

BLM is pretty vicious. They try to go after your job and career a lot of times. That is how they force our legislators in our area to support them. Otherwise, they try to mess up that politician's career. The politician finds it easier to sacrifice the public's best interests in order to protect his own career.

It's why some city politicians here do things for the homeless that just don't make sense. They are allowed to park in virtually derelict vehicles (campers, vans, RV's) in front of people's homes past the 72 hours. Other laws are also not enforced for the homeless BUT are enforced for normal city residents who pay taxes. That's just fucked up. But the politicians keep doing what BLM wants as if they are deathly afraid of BLM.

You can easily bring one of those inside an apartment or house. Why are you leaving your shit outside when you have a history of people stealing your shit?

Why the fuck do you keep them outside if you live in the ghetto, you fucking faggot you deserved it

Platteville and I search for hondas on Craigslist a lot I'll keep a look out

>apartment
All apartment or home leases prohibit bringing in motorized devices into the home area. No motorbikes allowed or you forfeit your deposit (and you will have to make another deposit). Some also prohibit bringing in bicycles.

Sure, you can nonchalantly say who cares, I'm bringing it in anyways. But you'll be losing your deposit every 10 days, so that's 3 deposits per month you will be paying to keep your bike indoors.

What communist state do you live in m8? Ive never read a clause like that in any lease Ive signed. Also, contact with management is usually easily avoidable.

your landlord comes round ever 10 days?
isnt this the same as the no smoking leases, i mean aslong as they dont know who cares?

My yz250f was stolen out of the bed of my buddy's pickup and got into a high-speed police chase on the highway before the nigger dumped it. I'm glad I got my bike back but seriously niggers are worthless

Thought that only works if they've already broken into your house, otherwise you're charged with murder

>Not putting a small tracker on it, especially when you live in a bad neighborhood
You dun fucked up

>Not taking preventative measures to ensure it doesn't happen in the first place

Agree but tracker doesn't do much good in the 10 or so minutes it takes for the nignog to drive it to a chop shop.

The police didn't confiscate it as evidence?

I seriously hate retarded people who waste money in shitty areas of the world and complain when things go bad for them

you shoudnt hate them when youre an enabler

>dont be mad at nigs being nigs its in dey nature

>Hey, don't have nicer things than the brothas

Not even obama would agree

Depends on what state you're in

In just about all states you reserve the right to use lethal force in defense of your life if the perp is already in your house, but if they're in the process of breaking in, call the cops,you could be charged otherwise. Not sure how much it extends to them breaking into your car, it's not the same as your home.

>your landlord comes round ever 10 days?

Landlords always inspect in the good places. They look for subletting (not legal), sub-renting (frequent problem), people doing illegal things in the apartment (drug lab or growing marijuana), having an illegal number of people (frequent occurrence), apartment damage, security check, insurance check, and to check to verify the residents are okay.

Even decades ago when I lived in an apartment, I had frequent inspections. I guess they thought I was strange or sub-renting because I rented a two bedroom 1030 sq.ft. apartment just to myself.

Because it was nice, the management regularly inspected the whole place and walked the grounds to be familiar with all the cars. None of this "we don't care about security attitude" either.

The property owner was smart and "helped" all adjacent areas but the entrance to have tall blackberry brambles with interlocking thorny canes. No thieves coming or escaping over the wall there. Thus security and attention could be concentrated. Gate code changed every 3 months. If we saw someone out of place, we were told to call the mgr and they would then operate the gates manually (push button in office while looking out window at car/bike/pedestrian and using 2way speaker). The police would come and question any trespasser and cite them. Only once did someone crash the gate to get away.

I went back there and it has new owners. No more gate and nil security. There isn't a live-in mgr there anymore. And the land for office and guest parking replaced by another apt building. It seems to be owned by some property investment company in california now. When I was there it was local owners with a live-in manager. The tennis court is gone too in favor of more apartments.

>after having my DRZ400 stolen by a nigger last year we got an anchor chain
>last night my CRF50 was stolen (they cut the chain)

Are they able to start it and ride off? Or do they put it in the back of some trailer halfway down the block? You should ask around your community for any suspicious trucks or trailers. I try to get along with my neighbors and in general, everyone here tries to get along with others.

My neighborhood is a community and looks out for other people. There's very little of the "it's none of my business cuz they aren't paying me" attitude. If some of your neighbors have security footage, they might even have seen some license plates.

Crime has a tough time here because we deny criminals most of the tools they need to steal your DRZ400 or CRF50. As a block watch neighborhood, we know from the police that it is legal for us private citizens to take pictures.

1. One tool criminals need is a "don't care" from everyone in the neighborhood. We care and always look out our windows.

2. A tool criminals need is parking for their loot carrying car, trailer, or bicycles watched over by an accomplice while the others go burgle. If we see something strange, we take pictures of everyone and everything. It is fully legal for us to go right up to the car and take pictures of what is inside or the bike's serial number on the frame. If the accomplice tries to stop us, that is assault as long as we don't touch anything.

3. We have lights and security cameras able to see license plates. Many homeowners have those 7 camera or 5 camera systems. Some homeowners put one camera out near the road to record all traffic and plates. Depending on your system, it sounds an alarm if something is detected at night.

4. Never say anything in public about shooting criminals in your home or even if a black was knifing your wife you'd kill him. In court, that is used against you that you have killing blacks as your first option.

>you reserve the right to use lethal force in defense of your life if the perp is already in your house

Depends on the state. You have a duty to retreat unless your state has either "Castle" or "Stand Your Ground". Then you can shoot provided that:
a. you did not tell the person to come in
b. you didnt entrap the person to come in
c. you didn't force the person to come in
d. you didn't lure the person to come in
e. the person has no right or presumed right to be in the house
f. you must have legitimate fear of jeopardy to your life so shooting your neighbor's 3 year old that stumbled by is probably a losing argument
g. you have no ulterior motive towards killing that person (like you auto kill all blacks on your property cuz you hatez them)
h. etcetera

If you have met various requirements, you might still lose if the case attracts too much media attention. In such cases, politics may decide the outcome because the judge and prosecutor have been given certain marching orders.

Furthermore, you might simply lose a case because you don't have enough monetary resources, fast thinking, ability to resist being off balance or getting flustered, and legal knowledge to defend youself in court. You can see from past media circus events what happens to self-defense verdicts when BLM gets involved.

good idea to post pictures of your bike and your location and everything before commiting insurance fraud

Is that a stap on dildo that cums?
Has science gone too far?
Will this be the replacement for men?
Find out in next weeks episode of deleted by mods.

>Find out in next weeks episode of deleted by mods.

holy kek my sides

Really you dope? You should have put the CRF in the house. I got mine stolen but mine got found. This is the only picture I have of it right after it got recovered. It had the white number plate on the front and regular bar pad.

>you might simply lose a case because you don't have enough monetary resources Most of the times (but not always), a judge will not let your lawyer quit if you run out of money to pay him. But such a lawyer might do poorly for you in order to force you to drop him and go to a different lawyer.

Call your fucking insurance company. You pay them. They work for you. Make them figure it out.

But since all you really want is an answer, yes, it's probably covered. But account for your deductible before you file a claim not to mention your rates going up.

>I hate niggers
So does everyone else that has to live near them

Niggers don't steel motorcycles that's white trash trust me I live by them they will scope people out and just wait for a chance, fucking white niggers

An old place I used to live at had a nice parking lot for me and my room mates 4 cars. If anything of even remote value was in the car on any given night the windows would be smashed. Even for just fucking textbooks.

Im gonna cruise craigslist right now mang. Niggs are ruining this fucking state.

>Niggers don't steel motorcycles
They do steal here.
Basically anything that has value.
They don't only steal just because they want to use it. They need money, so they steal it and sell it off even if it's an insulting $100 for a really nice bike. As long as they can quickly turn it around. They just get more the next day.

The homeless encampments are a big source of crime here. Most of the people in them aren't even from this area. We have a lot of active help in getting "down on their luck" people back on their feet. So the people who remain are those that are next to impossible to be helped due to resource conflicts (mental, chronic criminal, severe record (pedo,felon)). That causes the camps to have a really bad demographic like a mini-slum. Since they get free bus passes, they commute all over and steal all over and then go back with loot.

We've had cases where you open your garage door. Someone dashes in, grabs a bicycle while you are right there, you try to stop them, they punch you and ride off. Done. They got away because you're too busy with your punched face to chase them in your car. And what can you do? You cannot take your gun out and shoot them now because that is now a deliberate act of yours and might be murder because that punch was quite a while ago in a separate (though related) incident. You shoot him, he sues and wins and takes your house as payment. Who's the daddy now?

**you might say that example can't occur because insurance. But insurance doesn't cover you in the commission of a felony. So to save money, your own insurance company might want you to be convicted of murder just so they don't have to pay out.

They did but it was returned back to me with some torn up plastics

>Niggers don't steel motorcycles that's white trash trust me I live by them they will scope people out and just wait for a chance, fucking white niggers

>My yz250f was stolen out of the bed of my buddy's pickup and got into a high-speed police chase on the highway before the nigger dumped it. I'm glad I got my bike back but seriously niggers are worthless

>If anything of even remote value was in the car on any given night the windows would be smashed. Even for just fucking textbooks.

All thanks to EBay being the universal pawn shop that makes it easy for customers to come to you. In my local area, the homeless blacks would walk thru the public library looking for unwary people or someone using electronics near the front door (grab and run out the door). As a result, no one sits near a table or chair near any exit, emergency exit, or front doors if they are using electronics. The word is out.

The fence had an ebay shop where he'd sell the stuff all the homeless brought to him. Even library books that were stolen could be sold if they were coffee table material or collectible. As a result, our library has almost none of those nice books left when our homeless population increased. Theft can't be blamed on our locals because the books were always there. It was only after the wave of other states shipping their ex-cons to us that we had so many more problems and BLM on our backs too. BLM makes many homeless cases more expensive to prosecute in hopes the prosecutor gives easy plea deals instead of heavier conviction sentences as a cost savings. It's dirty tactics to grind down the taxpayer budget. But when did BLM actually care about ALL people (equality)? They don't care about equality because then they'd consider everyone in the city.

Fucking niggers broke my friends car last night, and stole the garage door opener.

Now I have to reprogram it.

Nigger broke the back window of my truck but couldn't squeeze in trough the headache rack. There was nothing worth stealing anyway and the doors were unlocked.

Also a neighbor got his Land Rover 90 stolen by black Nigerian niggers from nigger Africa
The police said they were loaded it on a flatbed truck and probably cut it up and shipped it back to nigger land.

Makes me happy I live in the middle of nowhere 98% white nobody needs to lock anything, and empty roads.

t. nigger
You should also seriously kill yourself, faggot.

Lurk Craigslist until you see them inevitably list it (usually only a few days because they're stupid).
Show up with a gun or three.

The breed of criminal coming out of Chicago and flooding to Madison and Milwaukee is fucking unreal. There's a growing group of black kids stealing cars in Madison literally to get across town then dump them.

>Being poor
>Being a bikefag

This. Cops patrol at 2am giving tickets to street parkers because everyone owns a garage.

Based richer than me white neighbors

Insurance agent here... cars motorcycles and most other motorized vehs not covered by residential insurance

I grew up in Philly and moved to a white suburb as soon as I got a decent job.

I suggest you do the same OP, get a good internship and stay there. Fuck school you can finish that shit later.

>Cops patrol at 2am giving tickets to street parkers because everyone owns a garage.

That only works if the roads are all marked with No Parking signs. Black Lives Matter got a ruling in my city from the courts that you cannot selectively enforce the law just against blacks or mexicans or homeless. The discrimination fines can be millions of dollars. One small suburb city had selective enforcement and lost a six million fine. The city declared bankruptcy and unincorporated. That's because the residents would have to pay a ton of taxes and receive no services because the discrimination lawsuit court order has precedence. To save the residents the grief of paying six million in taxes plus penalty interest (different from regular bank interest) and get no services for all their monies, the city officials decided to dispose of assets which of course were way short of paying the fine. It remained unincorporated for a long time since after the police, fire, and emergency medical services left and clinics left, crime went up and businesses left too.

>The breed of criminal coming out of Chicago and flooding to Madison and Milwaukee is fucking unreal.

The breeding of new potential criminals is fueled by social welfare. Without that huge amount of enabling, the crime rate would be much less. It's like your area is sliding downhill like detroit.

=-=-=-

HERE is a story of some "tough guy" travelers to South Africa a short time after Apartheid (white rule) ended.

This is a fragment from a blog of a Russian man who went on a business trip to South Africa, translated for your convenience.

tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html

Me and my friend had to spend roughly 10 hours in Johannesburg. We asked Mikhail and he convinced some kamikaze driver to take us on a tour through the city center. We, the two retards, thought that they were exaggerating about the danger just to frighten us. We thought that we'd get to the center, take a long good stroll through it and show everyone that Russians aren't afraid of anything.

We ended up not even coming close to doing any of these things.

Reason?

We nearly shat ourselves.

The descent to Johannesburg from the plateau made the city look great. Beautiful, big, modern. Some skyscrapers here and there, some nice Victorian-style buildings. Green lawns, blue sky.

Upon actually entering the city, the picture changed drastically.

It looked completely abandoned.
There was no electricity.
Piles of trash just lying in the streets.
Burst sewer pipes flooding several spots.
The only thing clear of debris was the main road, the only functional electrical devices were the traffic lights.
And this was the city center, the relatively safe part of the city.

Prior to riding into the city, the driver appointed by Mikhail read us a short "do's and don'ts" lecture.
He seemed very tense, gulping often and suspiciously looking around as he spoke:

"If you cunts want to survive this, do exactly as I say.
After we enter the city, NO LOUD NOISES, do not ATTRACT ANY ATTENTION!
NO FUCKING IPHONES OR CAMERAS flashing through the car windows!
DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT with ghouls! (that's what he called niggers)
And no matter what happens, DO NOT OPEN THE WINDOWS!
Because suddenly a lamp post can fall and block the way, and the ghouls will fucking siege us.
And remember that I have kids, so at least follow these rules for my sake..."

We spent two hours riding around the city center.
It was quiet enough in the bus to hear a pin drop.
To understand what happened to the city, a small historical flashback is needed.

After the apartheid was over, a two-million swarm of Africans flooded the city, opening the era of African Reconquista. They were not natives, they just left their usual places in the desert and went wherever life was better. Mikhail, the guy who got us the driver, lived in Johannesburg at that time and told us the following:

In the middle of an ordinary workday, something happened.
The office center's doors opened and an unorganized crowd of several thousand blacks rushed in, carrying their belongings in huge bags. They asked us not to pay any attention to them and continue working, while they were spreading around the building and occupying every bit of territory that was available. Armchairs, stools, sofas, restrooms and hallways - they were everywhere, happily chatting and wasting no time in taking whatever shiny things the building's original denizens had on them.
The office became filled with commotion. Chickens were butchered and gutted in the hallways, tables in audience rooms turned into cooking tables, restrooms became bathhouses.
The polite question "What's going on?" was answered with "This is our home now".
The subsequent, less polite question "What the fuck?!" met a reply "It will be better for everyone".

Mikhail called the cops.
Cops didn't come.
They apologized and explained that exactly the same thing is happening across the entire city.

Then everyone who could started to quietly flee the city, headed towards the suburbs and Cape Town, while erecting barriers to block the paths - hedges, moats, electrified fences. The last district of Johannesburg where you can meet a white man nowadays is the Pretoria suburb.

After a massive exodus, owners of the buildings started thinking of what to do.

Bingo!
They decided that if they switched off the electricity, water and sewer access to the buildings, the ghouls will leave them and return to the savannah.

So, they switched them off.
The ghouls didn't even notice.

Of course, in the savannah they had neither of these modern conveniences. "Where do they shit, then?" I asked Mikhail.
Mikhail replied that the office owners were also puzzled by this - and completely shocked after they found out.

You see, after invading the buildings, none of the ghouls could figure out what elevator shafts were for. Once they ripped out the elevator doors, they spent a few days scratching heads and spitting into the darkness, until it finally occured to them.

"Bless the white man's genius", thought the ghouls, and the shafts became both toilets and garbage dumps ever since. According to Mikhail, it takes roughly ten years for an average ghoul horde to shit up an office building to the point of complete unliveability.

After that, like in good old prehistoric times, the horde migrates, occupying another building.

We rode on through Johannesburg's streets, glued to the car windows, devouring the scenery with our eyes.
Fashionable modern houses with boarded-up windows passed us by.
When we came across a rare open window, we could see fires burning inside, with ghouls lying or walking around them.

(Once again) According to Mikhail, a new, albeit informal service appeared in Johannesburg.
Bunches of tough guys go around offering to take the buildings back from ghouls. It happens like this: in the middle of the night several trucks drive up to the building, and hundred or two of armed thugs goes inside. Quickly, they grab the sleeping ghouls and simply start throwing them out of the building, trying not to wake the whole horde up.
Before the horde completely comes to its senses and starts expressing its displeasure, the thugs weld shut all doors and windows on the first floor and put up an electrified fence. After the building is cleaned and refurbished, it turns back into an office.

That's how the remnants of Johannesburg's white population live and work. In the evening and during the night they keep safe behind armored doors and private guards. In the morning they get into their cars and quickly, without stopping, ride outside their fortresses to work. After a short ride through more-or-less safe streets, they dive into one of the heavily guarded foxholes that leads to the underground parking garages. And that concludes their arrival to the workplace.

Another funny thing I noticed - if two "live" buildings are nearby, they are often connected by an aerial passage at the 10th or 11th floor. So office workers can even visit each other if they want to.
The only trick to it is not to look down.
Down there is ghoul territory.

Such story

Much scare

Very car

>Very car

It was a car trip through Johannesburg. If you visit the blog, you can see some pictures taken through the windows. It's such a violent place that some people had invented and installed flamethrower devices to prevent carjackings.

To see the car-mounted flamethrower in action, click on the video at this description article by the BBC.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/232777.stm

Even the chief of police purchased one for his personal car. Now, that is quite a car mod.

You do know that baltimore's bike scene is known for nigs stealing dirt bikes right?

Lots of CARJACKINGS occur in South Africa. If you stop at a traffic light, someone may run up with a gun and point it at you. Fighting carjackings has risks since you don't know if it is a fake gun or real. But losing your car means you will be robbed or possibly killed. You must avoid that. Here is a video about fighting off carjackers.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Sd4uew5lA

The problem is that once you surrender the car, you are on foot and may be robbed more. 1 in 4 women are raped each year so you don't want to be a white woman on foot in ghoul territory. If you are raped, you need to pay attention to statistics:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa

The 2007 UNAIDS report estimated that 5,700,000 South Africans had HIV/AIDS, or just under 12% of South Africa's population of 48 million. In the adult population the rate is 18.5%. The number of infected is larger than in any other single country in the world. The other top five countries with the highest HIV/AIDS prevalence are all neighbours of South Africa.

>Very car

Traveling by car, you have to use roads even though you are in a landcruiser. In one set of travel postings, a belgian couple in their LandCruiser car said:

>When we continued on the same road we would pass other smaller mudpits. These bogholes always had a "crew". When a truck arrived, they would throw in rocks so the truck could pass... for a fee of course. After the truck passed they removed the rocks again. A lucrative occupation!