What the fuck is he doing. Is this even acceptable? fuck, why

What the fuck is he doing. Is this even acceptable? fuck, why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2996318617&feature=iv&src_vid=n3nDGBX9YfM&v=YLFY4X_zpN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2996318617&feature=iv&src_vid=n3nDGBX9YfM&v=YLFY4X_zpN0

video for this shit

>unironically watching Nu male fags that drove fwd cars claiming to know things about cars

>>Nu male
awesome buzzword holy shit thats fucking good

I've never had a problem washing my engine bay, then again I don't do it often and I blow dry everything followed by a fair drive.

As long as he puts the hose in the throttle body for NO LESS than 30 seconds it's fine.

It's fine, I work with a detailor, the guy washes engine bay like that every day no problems

You don't blast electronic parts and blow it down and it is OK.

Fill the air box half full of water and you won't regret it. Cleans out the cylinders.

this is b8

Interesting

As long as you cover up the alternator and fuse box and shit it's fine, just dont spray water on a hot engine

Modern shit has sealed connectors, as long as you aren't using stupid high pressure and blasting connections for prolonged times, you're fine. On older cars, however, you really should cover the dizzy and carb.

Also, avoid hosing down sparklugs and if possible blow them out with air after because you don't want water sitting in around the plugs and connectors.

>don't use heavy cleaners, stick to simple green or similar, light products that won't harm plastics/silicone/rubber

It's actually okay to do that, as long as you keep the pressure down and avoid certain areas. You should avoid it, but it's doable.

Pic related, excerpt from TIS 2000 regarding the cleaning procedure for mid 2000s Opel, aka the top of german quality.

hurr

This.
Its totally fine. And is done be detail shops every day. I use to own a detail shop as well.
Also had a friend who would drive his rx7 with no hood in monsoon season in texas.
Good times

Do you think your engine bay is an airtight compartment? Have you ever thought about the stupid amount of water that gets in there when it rains or when you drive over puddles?

Every single item that is installed outside of the cockpit is designed to withstand water.
Unless you are a retard that washes his engine bay with the airbox open or an exposed fusebox, then you can literally throw buckets of water at it and nothing will happen

Used a pressure washer on forklift engine bays. Just keep away from the alternator.

yes, it's fine. don't pressure wash, don't direct the water into things like the airbox snorkel.

>BRAWWWWWWW I DONT LIKE KIDS

ur that asshole whos house gets egged
better make america greet againgsdgfnasdfn

Id rather have a dirty engine not an engine not working at all.

Fucking faggots.

Eh it hasn't been clean in over 10 years

The numales are out in force tonight. I hope Generalissimo Trump makes examples out of all of you.

>Generalissimo

Self loathing Mexican spotted

Is that a I6? I did not know merc made some

You seem to have mistaken the auto board for your usual cuck subreddit. It's ok, just post "FWD A SHIT" and you will be forgiven.

They did but bad news bud, it's a Supercharged I4 actually. Sorry, to dissapoint senpai

Damn

Ah, ye olde 2.3L I4?

Yep

Simple green, my man.

It's a 2.slow,it was ruined already

T. a guy who upgraded to a vr6

>doesn't know italian
Ok buddy, thanks for the rare pepe though

>FWD A SHIT
It is

I don't see the problem

how else would you clean you enjoy bay you shithead?