The 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport is arguably the best car of all time. Its handling ability...

The 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport is arguably the best car of all time. Its handling ability, the impressive all-wheel drive, its nice, crisp, yet smooth (manual only) shifting, and nice sporty look combined with its practicality makes this literally the pefect car.
Plus, those are the best subaru headlights.

Prove me wrong, I fucking dare you

ya cant, case closed

If you want to hold it at 5k rpm trying to go 60 on a mountain highway then yes.... Amazing!

>implying ej22 making 144 hp takes 5krevs to do that
kkm8

why the fuck does an NA car have a hood scoop

This car is ajoke, the people that bought it wanted an enthusiast car , the internet said FWD is shit and they took that so close to hear they got a station wagon

The ej251 making 165hp does so I assume that would be worse.

>implying it doesnt look cool as fuck
hey bud i mean honestly if we're gonna put fucking spoilers on our god damn hondas, a hoodscoop isnt too rediculous.
Also
>Implying stationwagons cant be enthusiast cars
Wat is wrx?

>spoilers dont do anything on hondas
What? They do you idiot
>wat is wrx
Not a station wagon.

The car looks lame with those fake scoops.
Also this outback sport is the official car of regular car reviews

>What is .84 gear ratio

>They do you idiot
Hurr durr a spoiler will create more downforce on the rear of my FWD car, nice job m8
>B-BUT MUH AERODYNAMICS
That save you 1 gallon of gas per 10000 miles, gj m8

You realize the impreza comes in both sedan and wagon right? And a wrx is the same exact chassis as an impreza right?

There's some steep hills around here that I had to drop into 4th gear to maintain speed in my 1990 legacy wagon, but so what? You could ride up the mountain on the rev limiter and it wouldn't blow up. Ej22's are great engines.

also, pre-emptively
>NO I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE s2000
No, you werent, stfu

Thanks OP just bought a sports car! It's a real sports car not a shitty Civic

>flat 4 subaru trash engine
>fat and ugly as shit

this is b8 dont respond guys

>Implying this DOESNT handle better than a civic
are you literally retarded? Unless you're talking about a CRX (which you're NOT), this car absolutely DOES handle better in literally all conditions and situations.
There is not one situation where a subaru doesnt spank a civic on any corners

explain how this is bait and not just actual common sense

>hating on RCR
Its like you're not even trying

You don't understand mechanical advantage do you?

You don't even have real mountains in Australia.

Cant...tell if this is srs or being retarded

TOP JEJ

you...you do know mechanical advantage and gear ratios are literally reciprocals, right?
Right?
You cant be this retarded