twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no ecoboost

You aren't making anyone laugh, you know

Why would I be?

No Ecoboost=No purchase

>Comfy
>Smooth Engine
>That power
If you like it, I think that's a fair deal for 23k.

>buying old luxury car for cheap
>a german car at that
Moneypit. Also it was clocked. 23k kms is what an average person driver per year, no over 15 years.

>implying an AMG S class gets driven as much as a regular shitbox

i drive less than 5,000 kms a year, and i drive daily.

Small commute in the city.

OP, personally i think those are perfect, big engine and unlike the SL, they dont have those stupid carbon ceramics that cost more than the car is worth.

You know a board has gone to shit when the one person who bought an ecoboost Ford posts incessantly about it on every thread.

14k miles over 16 years is 875 miles a year, 72 miles a month, meaning 1/3 of a gas tank, a month.

The seller better be old as fuck or else that shit was rolled back.

articulo.tucarro.com.co/MCO-425489564-mercedes-benz-clase-s-s-55-_JM

here it is

that generation of S-Class (and for that matter most Mercedes's of that generation) have a reputation for being hideously unreliable, and they are also expensive to repair in most instances.

I'd avoid it. Will certainly cost you more than $10k.

Also the mileage is very, very suspiciously low for a car of that age at that price.

Yeah, 100% avoid.

Quit trying to sound like you've been here longer than 2 months, newfag

with that mileage it should be near showroom condition. but it isnt. just look how yellow and fogged up those headlights are. avoid.

I've been here like 9 years pham but sure I'll leave if you stop using the word "ecoboost"

also missing the classic mb star emblem on the hood

>Buying anything but a corolla
>Not dividing up your car budget into multiple corollas and suspension/engine improvements for those corollas
>Not driving around in your ghourolla on halloween
>Not going christmas corolling every december

Seriously m8

don't you want to be dagumi?

maybe it was kept outside.

Nott 8n this board you weren't.

No.

It's missing shit from the bumpers and skirts

oh shit, and it's in fucking Colombia too?

Avoid like the fucking plague OP, this car is dodgy as fuck.

that could be true, but if simple little shit like the hood emblem is missing then who knows whats wrong with the internals of the car, especially on a complex shit like this

Tachometer probably tinkered with. Avoid.

Interior looks pristine though.

Well I would try to get some information about the seller/previous owner. My current car had ridiculous mileage for its age (less than 10k in 16 years), because seller was an old guy with health problems. His son came 10 times a year to drive the car around so it wouldn't just sit in the garage, but that was about it. And it wasn't in showroom condition despite the mileage, grandpa had some vision problems and scratched it a few times when parking it in his garage.

tl;dr contact the po and see what he's like.

>15 year old AMG S class probably owned by a drug dealer
Gee I wonder what could go wrong...