The Honda Jazz, does it have any flaws?

This was one of the cars I was thinking of upgrading too. I went to a dealer today, they tried to feed me everything they could to get me to sign for one. But I made it out alive.

These bad boys are going for 16k for manual, or 20k automatic.

They are incredibly spacious.

One of the main reasons why I liked the Jazz was because it has enough leg-room, and head-room, to fit my 6 foot 5 body.

I've seen plenty of reviews. There is barely anything wrong with these cars. The only downside I can think of is, the 3 year warranty, and the low clearance.

What other issues are there?

I might buy 1 or 2 next week.

It sounds like it fits you well. I could pick out stuff I don't like but I'm 5'7" and don't care about anything you listed. IMO buying a car is about picking the one that suits you the best. Otherwise everyone would drive the same thing.
That's all assuming you're cool with telling people "I drive a Honda Jazz."

You could get a FiST?

looks like a fucking mini van, and drives like a fucking mini van.

This is incorrect

I'm 6'0 and found it to be bad on the back during longer drives. Try to go on an extended trip in one and see if that would be a dealbreaker.

Other than that, the only problems I had in it were the wind/road noise.

The mazda 3 is better.

Don't listen to these shitlords, the jazz is a fab car. Only ever seen one that had a major issue, which was a timing chain snap at 215k. Brilliant reliable cars. Handle well, cheap, good amount of space. Nothing to not like.

>4 grand retard tax for a worse car

it's a boring econobox. get something interesting or if you're not an enthusiast just fuck off.

Where's the Toyota? I don't see a Toyota mentioned itt

The Jazz/Fit is just as boring and shitty as a Yaris.

>SOHC
>slower than a Yaris, which uses an engine from 2000

Yeah, actually no but thats okay bc no one expects a toyotatard to know anything about anything.

>>SOHC
Not in the new one

Shill thread is shill though

>I'm an automobile enthoosiast

Its a nice car. My only small regret is getting the cvt and not a manual. I swapped the door side arm rests with the jdm ones which are a little softer on bony elbows. At 6'2" I find the drivers seat to be really comfortable, I do moderate drives (3 hours) to visit relatives w/o any aches or pain. If you only roll the back windows down you'll get that wind noise of thrum thrum thrum incessantly. The a/c leaves a little to be desired in the southern heat.

The carrying capacity is insane. I picked up a queen bed at ikea and brought it home in the Fit. There is more leg room in the back seat than my wife's xterra.

It doesnt have a lot of pick up - but youre buying a low end honda...so id imagine youd be looking for something entirely different if that was a priority. It does look like a little mini van (i bought it for me to drive around my young family as a "hip" mini van), but does not at all drive like one. Its still fun to slam into corners and buzz up on ramps.

I test drove the yaris, versa, mazda 2, and sonic - they really didnt compare and felt much more cheap. The Fit felt like a much better deal. I love mine and hope to have it for a long time.

Buy an ST brah. You won't regret it.

fair weather fan detected
you only like what's easy

it is correct. its a fucking mini van in every sense of the word

This should be street illegal car because it looks like garbage. My eyes literally went to mars whenever I see one.

Seriously how can anyone get laid with these turbo nerd car

>ugly
>looks like a whale on heels
>driven by old people
>handles like shit
>notorks.jpg

Tiny hatches are great for day to day stuff. They are easy to park, get great mpg, and are cheap to own.

The 2 best ones are the Fiesta and Honda. Drive both and pick one. Chevy also updated the Sonic for 2017. May be worth checking out as well if tou have time.

>stop liking what I don't like

does it still have that shit twist beam rear axle?