What stopped Lancia from doing it?

What stopped Lancia from doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

motorsport.com/imsa/news/ford-gt-earns-third-straight-gtlm-win-with-briscoe-westbrook-797674/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fiat, owning both Lancia and Fezza that it is built upon. Baisically gave the guy cease and desist.

Lancia never did it in the first place.

never even knew this was an idea but i think i just creamed my pants at the thought of it desu

Ferrari.

It was never Lancia's idea to begin with.

Ferrari didn't want it made because it used the 458's engine better than the 458 did.

Ferrari. This company is the bitch that is responsible for it. Maserati's are tuned for lesser performance than any Ferrari. They always wants to be on the top yet they get roasted by Porsche and Lamborghini every now and then. Similarly as said, Ferrari played well to make Lancia not produce the next gen Stratos. Fucking cheat heads, I hate Ferraris to my poop.

jews

>yet they get roasted by Porsche and Lamborghini every now and then
Not just those two

Lancia were never going to make it, it was some separate investors or something, and it was Ferrari refusing to provide parts, and quite rightly so given that it would be in direct competition with their products.

>Porsche
>Stopping Lamborghini from making a car
Yeah, happens on daily basis

are you retarded?

This. Ferrari literally just got BTFO a few days ago.

>placed in eighth behind ford, chevy and bmw

motorsport.com/imsa/news/ford-gt-earns-third-straight-gtlm-win-with-briscoe-westbrook-797674/

>Maserati's are tuned for lesser performance than any Ferrari.
I always wondered why Maseratis are a step down from Ferrari. Now I know why.

Soon lads

Ferrari cucked the company into not doing it.

NO IT DIDN'T. It's based on a 430.

what is that?

This car looks fucking fantastic. It was so fun to drive in the original Forza Motorsport. I remember first noticing it as based Batou's car and had to check again to be sure that I had seen it. Also, doges. Batou likes doges, enough said.

I came here to see the "deebly goncerned" picture

You're welcome

Thank

Seriously... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I WANT WHATEVER IT IS

the size of that alternator must be massive

also those lights must give some awful migraines

I don't fucking care. I want that in my car even though it won't give any use.

What is that small chingu car right after the stratos?