Veeky Forums Confessional

What are your sins Veeky Forums?

I have 7 Eleven brand oil in my car

I can drive a stick

I enjoy doing burnouts but driving slowly alone late at night.

My front tires are 10 years old.

This one time, I broke this faggots leg with my steering lock

I'm about to change my oil for the first time in 15k km

I have a fully sik mawds rwd m/t 4 cylinder that is quasi legal but registered. I drive a fwd a/t wagon instead.

I keyed someones car because he broke my leg with a steering lock

i never learned to blip the throttle to downshift. i just never let off the gas when i shift and hold the engine at the rpm the next gear falls in when i shift.

This one time, I fucked the daughter of this faggot who keyed my car because he taught it was the car of the fag who broke his leg with a steering lock

I drive a imo nice looking car with the smallest available engine. Also I never do stuff on the car, I don't like it enough to work on it.

kek

I don't know how to fix cars

I once fucked a guy who owned a car that my dad keyed.

>I can't drive stick
>my fun car is FF auto
>my dream car came in auto only
>I'm a raging homo that needs to be dicked down, but I had a nasty fissure of the skin right on my asshole that still tears open every now and then, so I can't experience the joy of being cummed inside as my ass would tear right open the moment it was put inside
>I hate SUV'S with extreme prejudice
>watching motorsports is boring

This one time, I pulled some money($50) from this faggots pocket while he was fucking me.
I think hes mad because dad keyed his car

This one time, I force fucked my dad with a steering lock. shit was cash

This one time, I cucked a guy who 18+ years later keyed some guy's car who thought it was the car of the fag who broke his leg with a steering lock, so that when the car's owner came around to fuck his daughter she was actually at least half black.

I use my winter tires during summer sometimes

Sometimes I drive while the steering lock is still on the wheel

I have an dent in my bumper that I haven't fixed for 8 years running now.

My front tires have splits on the side walls not cracks but gashes that look like someone took a razor to them. Fuck cheap tires

This one time, some faggot with used his steering lock as snow tires

I once changed my girlfriends engine oil, after going for a test drive the automatic gearbox kept slipping.

I needed new tires on my truck and got a really good deal on some mudders, and now i just daily drive with them. I know the asphalt tears them up but i dont want to buy another set

My automatic shift stick kept slipping on your gfs ass last night

Going to dinner last night I missed my turn.

Instead of going around the building I went in the exit only.

I'm a semi-closet stancefag. Don't like any other cars lowered unless they are classic japanese cars

I drive an underpowered automatic landbarge.

I buy store brand oil. I sent a sample in at 5K miles and it still had something like 70% of it's life remaining so now I change oil and filter at 7500 miles.

I've never replaced an air filter, just keep blowing it out.

I just changed my sparkplugs at 130K last week because I was getting a misfire. I waited so long because I'm scared shitless of cross threading or over tightening one.

I didn't know you had to change coolant until about 3 years ago.

I completely failed to take care of a car I bought new. I changed the oil and put tires on it but nothing else. Transaxle went out at 100K with a bang.

I don't really know how to drive stick.
I like my car but the one I have is fucked and would cost more than the car is worth to unfuck it. I feel like I failed it.

"I hate my car" the post

I pretend to have a motorcycle even though I'm not allowed to have one until I move out of my parent's house. I go to my local Powersports store and sit on the bikes and I watch YouTube videos on how to ride and shit like that, but I've never so much as held the keys to a motorcycle. Also I want a CBR650F as my starter

i accidentally shit my pants while out on a date once while driving to said date. fucking surprise diarrhea out of no where. had to cut the underwear out of my pants and clean everything. flushed those down the toilet and carried on with my date.

forgive me padre, for i have sinned.

i own an ae86 and regularly listen to eurobeat ive become a living meme

the only sort of maintenance I know how to do is a tranny drain n fill and an oil change

wtf is this b teir shit

saaaaaaaaaaaage

I unironically like how a car looks with it's clear coat paint worn completely off.

My rear wiper dosen't work, and I have no intention of ever fixing it

Ditto for the AC and passenger side window

mirin the zenki front

>not painting panda with fujiwara tofu sign
>not having black dagumi wheels
>not having stiff suspansion
>not going to closest touge and eurobeat it. everyday.
why live ?

I've been ricing the hell out of my 97 Subaru Impreza Sport before i do a proper rally build.

I think shitboxes are the most fun to drive

I unironically like my Hyundai Accent and think it's fun to throw about

I am Optimus Prime

I put a roll bar and racing seat in a stock miata to feel like a race car and I love it

Lmao I can't unfuck my car either user just learn from your mistakes and try harder on your next car

I peel the clear coat off my car basically every time I get gas

I drove a miata and I liked it....

I feel so confused, always thought i was a a straight man

I'm trying to kill myself so I drive a Pinto

i pinch my foreskin when i pee so it fills with pee then let it go like a pee explosion

I owned an AE86 and wrecked it trying to DÉJÀ VU

Adultery, murder and gluttony

Also, rare pepe

I've had 4 minor accidents, and about 20 other incidents (like kerbing the car, backing into shit), in just under 2 years of driving.
Backed into a car no damage, hit two different cars on their passenger wing mirrors with my passenger one no damager both times. A van decided to not bother stopping while I was reversing into a space in the road (i have right of way doing this in the UK) damage to both cars but very minor.

I avoid a specific width restriction on a road to work because i can hit both wing mirrors without kerbing the car, which is irritating considering the bollards are on pavement behind a kerb.

I intend to go on an advanced driver course because i need to up my driving ability big time.

>Gay
>Love my FF manual Mazda (MS3)
>Badly want a miata

I'm fat and ride a sport bike and I have some meme hipster gear

I debadge all of my cars.

I put short-ram intakes on for the sound.

Most of my mods come from eBay.

My dad is a top tier mechanic at a dealership and he does 100% of my maintenance for free

I'm European, have no car and have no license.

I also unironically like certain Hyundais and Kias.

I use torque sticks to tighten wheel nuts/bolts but I've dropped them and used them accidentally to remove a nut but still use them to appease the manager and cover my ass on camera

Did you end up fucking your date? Either on that date or a later one?

I've been browsing Veeky Forums for about eight years.

You're filmed doing your job? Sounds like you should start sending out applications to other companies user.

What's surprising about a business having security cameras?

I have no interest in wrenching. I'd rather pay someone else to do the dirty work for me.

Security cameras but there's one on each bay in case a customer claims we fucked up such as the same asshole who comes in once a year for an oil change and claims I scratched the entire driver side and got yellow paint transfer over it from the lifts which are red

fifteen thousand thousand meters

Got away with revenge vandalism by being white.

majority of the world uses kilometres (1000 metres) as a unit of distance opposed to the glorious mile (1760? yards)

saying 15k kilometres isn't as strange as you make it sound.

Didn't exclusively use fine grain leather when checking transmission fluid level.

You could just say 15 Mm

I once pointed at an alternator and asked if it was a turbo once.

>tfw i was literally a potato all through high school

I really hate EuroBeat

I broke my own leg with a steering lock

>be me, 24 years old
>broke my steering lock with my leg

I haven't changed my oil in 5,000 miles.

This one time, I shoved my steering lock in this faggots fart cannon

mfw I want an ae86 but I live in a place where you have to drive auto ( hills for days, terrible parking) and I would feel ashamed driving a automatic sr5

I am into cars but I drive an automatic 4 door honda after selling my dream car to pay for college

that sucks man. what was the car?

classic camaro rs
terrible gas mileage but fun

I'm Kochiha from /m/.

Yea man rs grill is where it's at (dads)

i poured white fence paint on rust

ive never had problems with hills and terrible parking how? it's actually a very small car and leaves me plenty of extra space when parking

I bought a solid color painted steering lock

>my rear tyres are almost completely bald
>my last oil change was 11k kilometres ago
>my windshield has three cracks but I will keep it like that for a few more month

I asked out my cousin

I am unable to drive bigger cars

I don't know how to do even that.

I fucked my cousin

I've been browsing Veeky Forums for less than a week.

I am my own cousin

>american trying to understand a superior system

Jesus fucking Christ. Fifteen thousand kilometers, you moron. And no, a meter is too short a distance compared to kilometer. It's not useful for such big distances.

Same

I can't stop judging normies even if I like them
>have friend from out of town staying
>driving a rental Mitsu Mirage
>not the biggest car
>Friend cannot drive it at all
>unnecessarily lane splices with oncoming traffic to pass cyclefags
>following last night
>surprise, takes a wrong turn
>no problem, i'll just follow them for a block with my turn signal on
>three blocks later, signals to turn onto a dead end
>flash turn signal the right way rapidly, bump the horn a little
>completely clueless
>fuk this i'm out, hoon home correctly
>normie gets home later
>didn't want to turn the right way because
>already committed, had to turn onto one way street
>except we were the only traffic
>My road has an unpaved shoulder I park on
>mitsu constantly parks three feet into street
>majority of car in the lane of traffic
>when i only put the drivers side tires on the pavement
I also can't stop judging people who would rather take their vehicles to fail shops instead of investing in tools

they're not wrong you know, no need to get assblasted

>not as strange as you make it sound
not even that an/o/n, but I can confirm it is and always has been that weird
>fifteen thousand thousand-meters
or
>fifteen hundred thousand-meters
vs.
>nine thousand, three hundred miles
or
>ninety-three hundred miles

>protip: step it up yuropfags and stop measuring things in yards

I prefer to driving a 2007 kia ceed 1.6 crdi manual over a 2016 volvo v70 d4 awd auto

I'm not really sure how to operate an automatic car..