/mbgg/ - Mobage General #604

Nobody making new thread

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

The anons are ranting!

>reset story
>get a 4* from the tutorial roll
Thanks Colopl

Luck is new stat added to the game. Every chara has it. After the fight you will get a screen an depending on you Luck you will get items. Four slots are some random items and then we have 80 and 100 Luck slots that give certain items.
Also it's a bitch to farm. They added a new gatcha that improves Luck and you can get more Luck if you stages that consume more than 8 (?) Stamina. But it's also possible to get just nothing after doing them.
Thing about it is that they basically introduced it with new stages and it was like "To finish the highest difficulty of these stages you need items that you get when you finish these stages with 80 and 100 Luck".
Luckily they changed it a bit now.
All in all it's more less a new grind for the game.

After looking at now imo it's "just" more grinding for the game. I say in a few months it will be settled down and everyone will be more or less okay with it. The introduction was just way suboptimal.

Will it affect you initial impression? I say no. Luck is end game content. For starters it might be even a bit better as you "naturally" gain Luck due the story and so on.

Dem spellboosts

How cute

BGHS reset when

Holy shit what the fuck is this event in PW. I barely pass 24-4 with an A so I knew the last one was no chance, but the second to last one is rape tier as well. Tried it twice, both times every single enemy tank multi launched and a couple of them even have 3 multi launch.

Wait, is this an Eva or a Godzilla collab?

It's both.

You will never bend Otohime over that cushion and fuck her raw.

I want to punch whoever decided to make her bodyguards 1/2s

Is anyone playing Haikyu Donpishamatch here? Seems to be a super unpopular game and i'm struggling to learn the ins and outs of it. Luckily the game seems pretty simple in its gameplay so i've been able to keep advancing for about a week now but i feel like the deeper in to the game i get the harder it will be for me to continue playing without knowing japanese.

I wonder if colopl will give a character a skill that does true damage like how summons ignore any type disadvantages in shironeko

Aren't most of them?

I hope Rune gets a cheaper board clear that isn't completely spellboost dependent like Fire Chain like every other control class in the game

Thanks. I'm still interested of playing it for a while despite the "added grind." I spent some time yesterday re-rolling and got Lewto which I left on my phone for now. Still re-rolling on an emulator until the increased odds event ends today in hopes of getting Samantha, but I'm not too hung up on it.

In terms of progression, as a new player which Pact should I spend my time on? Before the update, the advice I read was to spend the first few energy on Truth until I have a full team of Adventurers then wait until 10/2 events to use them. Next was to spend coins on advancing my jobs before throwing it all at the Pact of Fellowship until I complete it. With the introduction of the Pact of Fate and luck I haven't seen many clear answers on what's "best" to do now.

That is never going to happen. Asuha is pretty much as straight as you can get.

I don't think they do in shironeko. Still get grey damage when I hit mobs that are strong against my type

Kurayni or whoever that gothic looking girl riding on a skeleton dragon's skills are dark element, which I think no enemy is resistant to.

Dark damage has no type disadvantages

Too Lewd for a christian card game :^)

Why do you want to beat a dead horse

Was she ever op? I thought true damage would've been pretty strong

SB>Luck
Just throw everything into Pact of Fellowship. You gain more from SB than from Luck.

She's not a memeorial, so she's only kind of strong. Her base damage isn't impressive despite the dark type, and her skills cost HP on top of SP, making her challenging to use.

She was perfect before, the sweater looks just weird.

Discord was a mistake

I can't believe they nerfed Runecraft this hard, it wasn't even tier 1

There is no such a thing as an straight girl m8.

There is no such things as a gay girl, renge showed some interest in sensei too.

There is no such thingas a bi girl.

There is no such thing as a girl.

very cute

Vampy is the cutest!

The weird thing was there really wasn't any outcry over her.
But then again they have been doing this shit since the dawn of vidya, so I really don't know.
Pic somewhat related

>The weird thing was there really wasn't any outcry over her.

Normies/Mainstream stuff prefer their games to be "family friendly" and /mbgg/ only cares about little girls.

The jp version is still intact, right?

Every normie guy I know loves big tiddies,
but I live in redneck america so i doubt their opinion is all encompassing.

Big 3D tits, there's a difference.
2D cant have any cute girls for them, that's why the English dubs for any female under the age of 40 sucks major dick.

Yeah. Which is why i think its the age old censorship idea of "censor it for the west because they are all prudes" kneejerk reaction by these companies.

Like how they made Venom a tranny so there was no outrage for beating the shit out of a girl

It's probably because of steam, they are the ones triggered by anime tiddys. It's kinda funny how noone cares if it's 3D like witcher and such, but 2D is too much.

What rarity?

5 star SMG. top tier stats.

No, it's just American values at work.
We as a society have a love-hate relationship with sex and all things related thanks to our good old fashioned Christian roots. It's really stupid, especially when nudity is apparently more offensive than violence. That's the root of the West's hatred of fanservice. The Witcher gets a pass because it's M Rated, and even then I'ms ure if you showed it to people of the general populace quite a few people would find it offensive

It's fun. Plus I don't think Asuha has ever done anything that could be misconstrued for yuribait. Not like in Love Live where all the girls do.

>G36C
>SMG

Why is M1919 so lewd?

So we're agreed, even the non-dragon players who complain about sword are shitposters too

Just look at the angry dude in the last thread

@154677538
This was so poor you don't even deserve a (You)

>@154677538

Its a mystery

>Christian roots
Is it really? I'm not american, but I've grown up in a christian family/society and I've never seen sex as something taboo.
On another note, if you take a look at Hollywood or the music industry it's pretty obvious how standardized sex is as a marketing tool and nobody really gives a fuck.

It is. Well, it's more accurate to say our religious roots, which happened to be a form of Christianity. The puritans were just incredibly strict.
And yeah, we still use sexualization a lot to sell things. That's why I said we have a love/hate relationship. It's complicated.

Most people don't give a fuck. Outwardly they have to pretend they do because of shit like our outrageous news media witch hunts and to a much lesser extent obscenity laws.
The few raging retards that do love the system though.

How new?

Can't help it there. The land of the free has worse privacy laws than many 3rd world countries and even worse their government actually has the technology to act on it.

Killed the gold slime at the end not expecting the stage to finish and missed out on half the drops. They should just make all the chests auto-pickup.

If you've got Birthday Renge, they pretty much already are.

>Do 10 hero roll
>Only 1 4* unit that can't evolve
>Rest are 3*
>Only 1 correctly typed
God damn this piece of fucking shit

Only started last month, so a little too late.

You know the Gem Tree and Gacha Machine in Moe Cafe Girls 2 isn't as impressive as it sounds. If only because it seems, no one ever USES my Gacha Machine, and only people I follow seem to count towards filling up the bar...

>been rerolling in Akkichan
>can't seem to roll a UR
>getting SRs

I guess I should just stick with my SRs and wait til I get enough for a 10 roll

I have so many silly ideas to try out with the new cards.

I want to try making a Blood Evolution Burn deck. It'd have Dark Summoner, Lykos and Evo point recovery cards with Bloody Mary as the center.

Making a female only deck with Blood will probably be really easy.

lend me your power, golden staff!

Is blood the best waifu class? Does any other deck have as many playable female cards?

Never thought the single meme was actually real, but I can confirm after playing Tennis.
>tfw still no Mea

Forest probably.
Maybe Rune.

Sword. Rune's alchemists and some spells.

Sword has a ton of dudes though.

Yes, but half of it are girls.

That is an insane box. How's your luck with weapons?

But yeah, the singles meme is very much for real.

Haven has priest/priestess/nun waifus and some THICK

I think I have rolled 4 times, with one 4* racket and 1 4* pair of shoes.

Sword has best smugfu though.

>Dresses like that
>Tells me to castrate myself
unf

Pretty sure its prostrate yourself, but whatever gets you off, user.

>play against sword
>start second
>lose

Nice "game" you got there

I've never played a CCG/TCG before. Is there a steep learning curve to Shadow Verse?

its really easy to understand and get the basic grasp of. early on/in story mode simply playing enough cards to spend all your resources each turn and evolving to make successful 2 for 1 trades is enough. Higher level play including understanding tempo and "playing around" powerful cards in other popular decks demands a certain amount of experience though, overall I'd say its quite easy to just boot it up and play the story mode for a while to gradually understand what each class does and you can figure out which class suits you best there as well.

Not really. Its pretty straightforward.
Most of the higher learning is adapting for the meta but starting out is pretty gentle

Its pretty easy to get the hang of

Grab a deck online if you have no idea how to play and you'll learn the basics by just practicing. Just don't be one of those idiots that come here to shitpost and cry about how they "keep losing to bullshit" when they're playing bullshit decks themselves.

Nice, I'll give it a go and see if I like it. Kind of intimidating as to me card games meant memorizing a ton a card effects, combos, etc. I guess it just comes with playtime. The only other game I play that requires a plethora of stored information is Dota 2 - I imagine the process is similar.

Doesn't really require a lot of stored information, just learn what the cards do and the rest will come to you eventually with practice.

Its pretty streamlined. Its not mtg levels of autism.

MTG is comparable to dota, SV is more like lol. You can't mess up nearly as much as you can in mtg since most mechanics are pretty straightforward.

Don't know if any of you lads play PanzerWaltz anymore, but what's a basic team setup that should be alright for most things?

>Stage 7 is volume 23 difficulty? Well I guess I got this
>Multi-launch 3 bear with 1000+ targeting

Do they do multi near 100% of the time or what? I ran it 3 times before I gave up. Only twice during shelling did I not get multi wrecked.

Panzer Waltz came out on ios less than a month ago and is ALREADY not being maintained? What the fuck?

>Comparing sv to dota
SV is a joke to learn/play compared to dota.

The most basic setup is 2 HTs/2 SPGs/2 whatever you want, sometimes you will want ATG instead of SPG for short range maps or drop 1 HT more something more.

1-2 HT for damage soak
1-2 LT for scout
DPS for the rest

In Metal Zone, if their is a character above the level cap, does they still eat up exp even if they can't gain it?

This new PW event seems kinda bad. I'm not getting anything but some g-iron and a bit of food for 250 fuel a stage. I don't think I can even clear the 6+ stages either.

How do I get the gold tanks anyways?

>MTG
It was watching my cousins play MTG during the late 90s that put me off from ever getting into card games in general. Though I was younger then so probably anything more complex than navigating RPG menus scared me.

Yeah, it was just my narrow assumption that all card games worked similar to MTG. I'm more confident going in to it now.

Should we make a Family in Moe? It does cost quite a few Diamonds...

>Going second vs sword
Ok i have a 2 drop and a 4 drop i think im going to be ok
>Lets Speed things up
>For the nation
>Watch this
>Raise your blade
>Grant me the power of winds
>WOOOOSH (evolve sound) THIS ENDS HERE
>Have Faith
>WOOOOSH (evolve sound) IT WONT BE LONG NOW

Each map can be only done 1 time per day and give 1 point, so you can get points from already completed maps, you exchange points for rewards (points are not actually spent)

Everyone here uses the JP voice pack if you're quoting the shitty English dub. You deserve to lose if you're using the shitty dub anyway.