youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/BxEKaTg3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrkcentral.com/blog/2016/09/13/ffrk-20160913-game-update-mega-post
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16K1Zryyxrh7vdKVF1f7eRrUAOC5wuzvC3q2gFLch6LQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lightning-sama!

fuck off faggot

HELL YEAH LIGHTNING OP

this guna be a good thread

Y'know I used to be neutral on Lighting but this general has rapidly made me hate her

# should be IV.

Someone talk me out of dropping all of my lapis and tickets for Warrior of Light. I want a Full Breaker so fucking bad and who knows when we're going to get the 6* update so I can use Rain instead?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

It's a great banner if you don't have many or any of the featured units. I'd like a wol too but 4/5 members of my team are on the banner already so it'd be a waste.

Yeah, I already have Chizuru and Lenna, and don't give a shit about CoD, or Kefka since I have a raging boner for Tellah

Yeah, you're right on that. Hard to take though considering the searches on usage of both I mentioned. I guess "meruton" will just be something unique to the franchise.

Burn these pagans at the stake desu desu.

Kys desu

Goddess doesn't permit suicide. Gotta fight fate til the very end desu.

12 replies and this thread is already trash.

/ffg/ did everything wrong.

>tfw pulling for CoD or Chizuru
>Going to wind up getting fucking Kefka or something instead

It honestly boggles the mind that someone can unironically believe a fictional character is a goddess

You don't understand. Lightning becomes a goddess in LR. And then she goes to the real world after the game ends. It's canon.

It boggles the mind that someone can think that piece of shit is a goddess.

>LR
>Canon

What do you expect? It's a Lightning thread.

So does fucking Kid from Chrono Cross, Lightning ain't special

Remember, you're one of us

Does Kid enter the real world? Lightning's not special just because she's a goddess, she's a goddess because she's special.

Well put, brother.

Special Ed.

eSpecially shit, maybe.

I swear Toriyama one day I will snap your neck and shit down your throat

Motomu Toriyama announced in 2014 that he was working on a new project and we haven't received word from him since then on new games. I need to see more of this man's vision for videogames. Truly avant garde.

Yes Kid enters the real world. Lightning. Ain't. Special.

Statsfaggot here.
Doing the math and assuming 30% total banner odds we get

>WoL ----------- 3.6%
>Chorungo -----3.6%
>CoD ------------7.6%
>Kefka------------7.6%
>Best Girl -------7.6%

That's breddy shiddy amigos.

Did you major in stats?

>more likely to pull everything I don't need
epic

why do I care anyway I'll just wind up pulling my 4th russell or 5th Sabin

>drop rates that high
>gumi

I have nothing against you brother, but come on. You should know better.

Neuroscience.

That's why I spend all day shitposting about mobages. It helps ease the pain of grad school.

Briefly.

There's still Nomura to deal with. Lightning is one of his favorite characters.

Damn, that's very cool, bro.

But you did, by letting a lightningfag make a thread instead of claiming one by yourself, your inaction tarnishes the image of your idol.

I've never said that I'm perfect, and ime thread creation only draws hatred, much like lightningfags. The True Hero doesn't need to be related to such activities.

You pride yourself on your idol making the harsh "correct" choices for a greater good, even if they were not popular.

You pride yourself in how he fought for what he believed in and spared no expense to reach his end goals at any cost at hand, but when push comes to shove, you can't put your money where your mouth is, to endure in some bad to make sure a greater evil don't fall upon us all? You don't deserve to live by the far shadow of your idol.

I'm really not impressed with you. I'm disappointed that you don't have the moral fortitude to do right by your beliefs, by Vayne.

hes the True Zero lmao

If we're lucky, he's chained in some SE basement. If we're unlucky, he's working on VIIR. If we're really unlucky, he's actually an important event director there and he and Nomura are currently creating the most nonsensical videogame ever made.

>Because I refuse to bring unnecessary hatred upon him I do him a disservice
Nice language though, 2/10 argument but 10/10 statement.

Wikipedia states he's managing Business Division 1 and making sure shit gets done, so I expect Toriyama has his hands in everything that's going on at SE and I personally think that's going to ensure the next few games will be great because he creates positive and creative environments according to his peers' statements.

Always good news when the employees feel really positive about making crappy games.

All the data mined stuff from the update, including a lot of stuff that hasn't been posted or mentioned so far, check it out:
ffrkcentral.com/blog/2016/09/13/ffrk-20160913-game-update-mega-post

When are the multiplayer events for RK? I want to bring units and spam cry

What percentage is the slight/moderate/high for the status effect stuff?

Also, they added Richter Belmont?

for %s go here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16K1Zryyxrh7vdKVF1f7eRrUAOC5wuzvC3q2gFLch6LQ/

Alright, that should work. Thanks.

I assume we get the beta for multiplayer this year

Oh fuck, this looks promising

So 2 and 3 characters are good now?

Revenge dungeon seems kind of random. Is it just "oops we accidentally the AI" bosses?

They're much better, for sure. And they still lack some buffs.

>Does Kid enter the real world?
I believe that's what he was saying, yes. Kid doesn't become a goddess.

don't be so impressed, they're basically phrenologists

Revenge dungeon was decided by a Japanese vote for the bosses that gave them the biggest headaches. If you weren't around to see them I guarantee you as someone who mastered all three of them that all three of them were a descent into hell and back.

Man, even at the time this was cringeworthy. And I really liked Trigger and Cross.

Lightning became an ordinary mortal too, though. Humanity declared collective atheism at the end of LR.
>There will be no gods in our new world.

>Wikipedia
Unless I'm blind, Wikipedia only says he's a member of BD1. The real head of BD1 is Kitase. Also, SE divisions are entirely separate dev studios that don't even know what the other divisions are doing; the only exception are the division heads, which is like 12 people.
Outside of BD1, Toriyama can't influence shit.

>muh mysterious soul
>muh intangible human spirit
Humanitiesfag detected.

Better chance at WoL than I'm probably ever going to get, and I desperately need a full breaker and a tank to kick Lasswell off the team.

He gets another rate up on the 6* banner alongside Garland and Eileen (the current best JP unit ever)

So it's worth waiting the 5 months if you can.

Isn't already determined that we don't share JP's banners?

We share them to an extent, but it's pretty loose. The timing and units can sometimes swap around a little.

But it's more or less confirmed that they will get a banner when they're upgraded.
Whether or not Eileen drops then is anybody's guess, and whether it takes 5 months or 4 months is also up in the air.

Getting Mage relics wouldn't be such a problem if I actually had the hones and orbs to make a mage team viable

Mine are stockpiling waiting for Chain Blizzaga and Chain Firaga.

Kill me, /ffg/. I've just realized that I've farmed too much and I don't have time to bake all of this shit

Mobiusfags. If I do both the FFRK summons before 9 hours time, do I get 6 summon tickets back?

There's a literal week left hombre.

Not to mention, leftover mogcakes are worth a lot of gil. You'll need all you can get with Ability Enhancements on the way (also cactus dunes cactus soon).

Rates were much higher on the old WoL banner.

Get all 4 slots open already. It's worth the lapis.

They'll be other full break users in the future. Faris being one of them. She's literally a better Vaan.

>She's literally a worse Vaan
ftfy

I'm already farming more than what 4 slots are eating up and I'm too autistic to stop until the event ends. Here's to hoping that pic related will be better.

Not to mention she comes on the Gilgamesh banner (probably).

So you have a very slim chance of winning the game if you pull for her.

What was cringeworthy about it?

After the Mog event is done. Will all my Mogcakes disappear?

>all that flour relative to everything else
How?

Probably not. They also won't serve any purpose. But you can bake more and sell them at your leisure. It's pretty easy gil.

The part where you free Schala and she reincarnates or whatever to the real world to look for Serge (the player)? It's tough to be more specific since it's been a while.

the fuck is this shit? Draw Fire doesn't work on Bartz's -aga barrage?

After tomorrow enemies stop dropping ingredients, so you have a whole week of just running your ovens on the remaining stock.

And even if you have more mats than that will get you, you can sell the cakes for 50 gil a pop, way more than the sum of their parts.

You can make 8 batches with the ingredients you have already (limited by flour) and 4 ovens.
That's only 2.5 days worth of materials, so you'd still run out way before the event ends.

If you keep farming, you might reasonably raise this to 7 days worth of crafting, but even that might not be possible. You don't have ENOUGH ingredients.

No. The soft end is tomorrow night, where they stop dropping.

You have a week to brew and exchange, and then you can still make the remaining cakes for gil.

How's the story in Mobius?

Earned about an average of 390 per run of Maranda Coast with a Locke.

But that's beautiful.

We are only at the very beginning, but good so far. It's better than FFI or FFV, I guess.

almost as shitty as BE. But not quite.

I find it to be really touching even today.

I've finished the game over 40 times, no exaggeration.

Ever heard of NAT son? you ain't cheesing U+ that easy.

Very Weak Pattern:
>20% (15/75) Dancer Sword Dance (NAT: AoE - 162% Phys Dmg)
>26.7% (20/75) Monk Kick (NAT: AoE - 206% Phys Dmg)
>13.3% (10/75) Firaga Strike Barrage (NAT: 4 hits - 188% Fire Phys Dmg)
>13.3% (10/75) Blizzaga Strike Barrage (NAT: 4 hits - 188% Ice Phys Dmg)
>13.3% (10/75) Thundaga Strike Barrage (NAT: 4 hits - 188% Lightning Phys Dmg)
>13.3% (10/75) Blue Mage Missile Salvo (BLK: AoE - 303% chance of 20% CurHP Dmg, resisted via Death)

t. hipster nu-males.

I got two Growstars, can anyone recommend a noob Whitemage (drawn) what to augment with them?

I'm also a ticket away from another draw, would it be recommended to pull for another job or an ability?

>Better than V
You gotta stop reading all those ugu novels, they're destroying your perspective of good/fun narratives.

Well, we are just going to have to agree to disagree on that point since this is a Final Fantasy thread. I personally don't like when games try to talk directly to the player, or when a fictional universe tries to bring up the "actual real world", kind of like the Lightning ending that comes up once in a while.

It's not so much that it was unemotional, and I liked the game. It was just kind of goofy.

literally the worst just like the entire game

>they kept the name

Fuck yes

FF5 is fun. Don't know about the good narrative part.

>UNGARMAX
What did they mean by this?

better than the other ff mobages, it's written by nojima himself in case you're wondering