Currently drive a 2004 Mustang, but my wheel fell of the other day while driving and a stud snapped...

Currently drive a 2004 Mustang, but my wheel fell of the other day while driving and a stud snapped. I'm several grand in repairs into this car so I'm likely going to sell. If I do I'd like suggestions.

Do not suggest asian made cars. No Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Subaru, etc. I get they're reliable, but they're ugly as fuck in my opinion.

So, what are the most reliable years/models for these categories?

Trucks:

Sedans (Chevrolet, Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, etc.):

Coupes:

Also how are two door Jeep JK's?

Budget is $20,000 or less, preferably less. Mileage doesn't matter so as long as the car will last me four years to get through college. After that I'm getting a new car.

Never ever buy used european cars unless you are willing to pay for the expensive repairs. Also jeeps have some of the worst reliability of all cars out there on market.

If u want reliability on used cars then ur best bet is really jap cars.

If not take a risk with a ford or chevy

>Most Reliable Sedans
Lexus
Any year
>Coupes
Ferd, because Mustangs are simplistic as fuck and the 4.6 is reliable if nothing else
5.0 isn't bad though

>college
Sounds like you need a corolla friend

fuck no

I wanna try and land an 05-09 GT. My Mustang now has had no engine issues aside from a coil pack. Fuel pump went too.

I want a car that turns heads and is reliable if thats even possible

Other option is a 4th gen F-body
Just don't grenade the diff

>inb4 OP bitches again about not wanting japanese cars.

Seriously this, just buy a civic for less than $4k and shut the fuck up. Put the rest of your budget towards that new car you think you'll get after college.

Even if you have scholarships, a job, and rich parents, just buy a cheap reliable japanese shitbox to save on gas and insurance til you graduate.

Nah not buying a jap shitbox. Rich grandparents so I want something I'll actually fucking enjoy and not look like cancer everywhere I go.

Prob gonna push for an F-150 how are the 04-09 engines?

Oh so youre an insecure bitch with no financial sense.
Got it

Any V8 Mustang/Camaro. (18k to 20k)

V6 Mustang (actually faster than your 2004 one and you can find them for 10 to 14k)

TAURUS SHO (don't really know how expensive this are though)

Cadillac CTS

>not look like cancer everywhere I go
>drove a shitstang, wants another

u wot m8

Yeh

Was thinking of a 12-14 V6, they make good power, can sound good, and look damn nice. It'll hold me over till I get my new GT after college.

the depreciation is far to great. Unless you don't mind losing $5 or $10 a day looking at it.

That's the thing about Wranglers, they're fun, everyone loves them here, and they hold their value. But others have said bad reliability. How bad? My cousin's from 87 lasted him 300k miles

You should go for it, get the manual one since its lots of fun and try to find one with the performance package to get upgraded suspension and 3.31 gears.

The ride is a little bit stiffer but it feels extremely nice when making turns.

>but my wheel fell of the other day while driving

IS NOBODY GOING TO POINT THIS OUT? You should learn how to not be a retard before getting another car.

Tire place overtightened my lugs or something and a rear stud snapped off. It wasn't my fucking fault.

They're covering all reapirs

>american shit falls apart and could have killed him or someone else
>DO NOT SUGGEST RELIABLE CARS!!!

>op breaks his shitstang and wants a reliable car for college
>lists brands known for unpredictable reliability and/or expensive repairs
>coincidentally has granddaddy to pay for his badge whoring too
>hurr cant be seen in an ugly japanese shitbox at college!1!!
Sounds like you need to get over your retarded ego more than anything else.

poorfag detected

This makes zero sense...

Again I didn't break it
Jap cars are for poor faggots and people who think they're driving something nice but have never sat in anything other than their shitty civics

Find a better American sedan for less than $6000.

Is this what all mustang drivers think?

They mostly think about cock

>>not op

I've been wanting one of these but all I find are ones with 180k+ miles and auto.

And you think your shitstang isn't driven by poor people and faggots like you too? They aren't that special and nether is a shitty wrangler or F-150.

Holy shit has granddaddies money spoiled you beyond delusional, kys.

>not wanting to look like cancer
>owns an 04 Mustang

Well my "shitstang" doesn't look like shit, I've taken care of it extremely well, just time for something new after a few years

All drive a 96 civic hatchback

>All drive a 96 civic hatchback

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>sounding salty as fuck that op will be bought a car

actually perfect sense

It is lmao get a better car faggot

Oh right, you can't afford one and use being practical as en excuse meanwhile you'd kill for something half decent

So what you're saying is that you would rather your car be slow and broken than it being more slow and driving?

I don't own a civic hatch, but a lot of people on Veeky Forums would probably kill for an unmolested one.

>wheredoyouthinkweare.png

Yeh

Oh to be poor

Yeh

OP is a poorfag because he has no money to his name. He has to beg for all his money from grandparents who actually worked for once in life

About the european thing.

I bought a 2007 E350 4matic. I also got a warranty with it, which is a good thing. If i had not got a warranty with it, i would have spent more than 8g in repairs. That being said, i still have about 4k lef that's not covered under warranty.

Heed this mans advice. Do not buy german, unless you 100% know the car is immaculate.

I say this because, despite all the headache, i still think it was worth it. Every time i look back at the car, drive the car, clean the car, etc, i fall in love with it once again.

Just turned 18 and have $50k in my name, over a mil waiting for me but ok