/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #47

Slime Edition.

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell's MG pixel game: zell999.blog.fc2.com
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u9Q84Czb
pastebin.com/wkptiRif
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for threadly reminder!

Second for vore

>ELMG DMM character art rips project status

Instructions for ripping the rips if you play and manage to pick up any of the needed girls:
pastebin.com/u9Q84Czb

links to DL the collection:
pastebin.com/wkptiRif

Shai-Hulud

>check catalog quick
>see a fucked up miaa
>MY EYES.jpg
is this one of you guys?

So do you guys rip the cg and text from that monmusu mobage? Is there anyone with knowledge to rip the text from tokyo tenma?

don't know but he is making some nice girls there

We did it !
a fresh thread

snek

Zell update when?

OCR screen reader?

Awoo?

I want the mosquito girl

>glasses
>pirecing
>hair tied up like an old lady
I'm too young for this. I don't need another mother.

MGQ Plothole #239

why didn't dopple luka medidate?

Same reason it didn't spam daystar or any other ability.

elaborate

It knew how to counter skills flawlessly, not use them flawlessly and repeatedly.
If you wanted to take it in another direction I suspect that meditation is an angel skill, and the dopple was a likely a mix of human and monster. If it was a human/monster/angel mix the whole black rabbit experiment would have been a lot easier than it was.

Whatever, man

>It knew how to counter skills flawlessly, not use them flawlessly and repeatedly.

Why? She literally knows everything Luka knew up to a certain point- if she was , as the game shows, able to counter skills by using the exact same skill to cancel it out, then clearly she has some grasp of combat.

>If you wanted to take it in another direction I suspect that meditation is an angel skill, and the dopple was a likely a mix of human and monster. If it was a human/monster/angel mix the whole black rabbit experiment would have been a lot easier than it was.

That's much more reasonable.

100/100/293/140
Almost done with rape otter.
On that topic, I wonder how long it is going to take for me to get a penta Skill 3 proc + skill 1 proc to max out her damage on map 1-1.

You know I'm starting to wonder if more than 3 skill 3s at once is even possible. I've seen 3 procs several times but I haven't seen a 4 proc yet.

shai hulud

That's some good snek, though.

I think I saw something like 4 at once before.

Is albumfag around?

I'm still about a 100 Hard and couple dozen Medium to go.

100/100/100/50
meh, y do more? A couple more medals and rubies if you nolife it, I suppose.

you rang?

Shai-Hulud

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

200 more hard runs would be 4 more rubies. 50 runs per ruby is "average" in my mind. It takes more effort that it is worth to split up my super teams to do hard maps so I just let them continue on the supers progress. Plus I need a SR Elder sometime, assuming I can resist buying another 90% HR ticket.

i love you, voreanon.
t. not anonanon

I love you, Voreanon

I love you too, anonanon

And you as well, notanonanon

Hellhound a cute!

Shouldn't it be what the heaven?

Think of it like saying "what in heaven's name?" except in hell so hell is acceptable.

BIG
MEATY
PAWS

Best attempt so far, oddly enough with only two skill 3s procing? The more runs I do the less I understand.

Actually I think I just realized why and I should have thought about this sooner. Lowering the opponent's defense doesn't do much since it is so low in the first place. I'm better off throwing more power up girls on the team instead of Saki and Sphinx.

Wow, no wonder she's so smug.

Her smug image still loads the moment you open the game if she is team one's leader or has the Tiara on. I wonder if there is a hidden thing where she uses it there.
I've tried clicking on her a lot and sitting there doing nothing but haven't had her do anything other than blink so far.

The 'smug'-looking image you refer to is the one with the eyes partially closed. It is used on the home screen when blinking. Plus the one with the eyes closed with the same mouth / eyebrows as the standard image. I haven't seen those variants used anywhere else with any girl. In the talking scenes, the standard image is used along with happy, sad, and mad variations.

oh my bad... now through the memorial you can see all the facial variations for any girl you have by clicking and re-clicking on the 'smiley-face' button in the lower right of her main memorial page.

Oh duh that makes sense. For some reason I thought she had a different facial expression in her smug image so when I covered her eyes and nothing changed I assumed I was imagining things. I guess putting a "half blinking" image in her facial gallery was too silly of an idea to consider.

best way to see is to look at a face set that I make. The 1st is the standard face, the next two are eyes partially closed, then fully closed (you only see them for about a half-second when she blinks on the HS). The last 3 are emotions (happy, sad, mad)

Fucking brutal

You'll need to actually unlock the girls then
I know people rip assets directly, in games like TABA or Aigis

>this is ELMG's actual gameplay
i don't know what i expected

What gameplay?

The imgur album isn't updated

So who has the highest possible attack value for a single hit in the game? Like Quesu doesn't have a stat-booster, but her base and skill's multiplier are higher.

Cute hellwan.

Has anybody translated Torotoro's latest blogpost?

The Spice Must Flow

MY PURE CHRISTIAN EYES!

purge the maiden

Cute

Is Redamz ded? I'm scared

they could have at least put a little more effort into the visuals since it's a somewhat popular franchise to milk

I do want more.
If you could tell us the artist, it would be even better
reverse search never works for me

That'll probably kill my ability to play outside of home, if they used that level of graphics. As is, I'll probably miss most of the 3 of the first four days of the next event due to having to bring new staff up to speed. Getting more responsibility sucks, but small price to pay for less oversight and higher pay.

I decided to start playing Tokyo Tenma after all
Do character slot expansions really cost dmm points? I can't get them as freemium?

Its from an random artist on 8chuns /monster/ board.

Which monster girl would take the best care of you when you had an anime cold?

Suu obvously

How does the rainbow roll work again?

Never mind. Found the info. Not rolling 3 times with dmm points for the rainbow coin.

>ELMG
Finally on the last 50 Hard. Still haven't even done my challenges for the day. This could have gone much faster if I could just get past the OCD to collect all nodes.

not my imgur album. I do the monthly MEGA updates.

>page 10

Still waiting for them to introduce a Rainbow ticket, ie guaranteed SR. If you consider the freemium curve (the premium content gets progressively easier to get, even as a free player, as the game gets older) then my guess is within the next 2-3 months you will see one in the clearinghouse for 150-200 medals (and medals even easier to get outside of the gatcha by then) Hall, maybe they throw everyone a bone with a free one in a login bonus like they did when they introduced the HR ticket.

I kind of dread that day, because it'll mean they're possibly winding down investment in the game, which could eventually finish with a "thank you for your support, game over".

>Alice XVI can be beaten at level 22 or so on Very Hard as long as you have a Glass Ring, Saki, and someone capable of using Einherjar
>Sphinx and Nanabi can be beaten at that level even without Einherjar, Nanabi being trivial
>but the Reaper can and will OHKO you even at level 30
What's the reasoning behind the Reaper not just solving all the problems of the world singlehandedly?

Good to see /mgqg/'s daughter in good health.
Not.

>daughter

It was a chestbuster

Same thing.
Either way I wish Paradox had more consistent art.
Also Delphinus and Silk must go.

>Delphinus
Vitae is one of the better new girls. He should just be kept in check

I guess you're right.
I really wish Torotoro would check shit for quality though, like Saki is really cool, has a catchy theme and is broken as fuck but she looks like ass.

>doesn't defend Silk
Show me where the Reaper's H-scene touched you.

Nowhere, because I never did it
Judging by the CG its not the usual cape-devouring stuff. What happens?

It is insofar as the cape is the entire world.
Silk is really fucking garbage.
Also the guy who draws sameface forever, I forgot his name. Sentouchi or something, his scenes are pretty garbage too.

Not her job.

So she's just too lazy?

litterally not her job. It's like calling a programmer lazy because they don't put the fire blazing the next block over.
Her job is to guide the souls of the dead, not solve every town crisis that happens planeside.

>but she looks like ass.
Your opinion is ass, but no one is calling you out on that

The technical skill she's drawn with is not great. I'm not attacking her design but the actual execution is objectively not good, her anatomy is pretty fucked up.

Well I mean from what we can tell, "chaos" will literally end the world and not just that one world. I imagine she should have some sort of stake in a shitton of worlds suddenly imploding.
Maybe not.

>actual execution is objectively not good
Sorry, I shouldn't have said your opinion is ass, but this sentence right here isn't objective, it's subjective as others may have a different pov.

>her anatomy is pretty fucked up.
I'm literally looking at her right now, and she doesnt look that bad. Sure, not everyone in the world can get the "perfect anatomy" but that doesnt mean its atrocious either

She's certainly not always terrible, but in she looks like a dullahan or some shit.

You have to remember though, these are monster girls,so they don't necessarily have to have good anatomy, especially the large chested ones like, goodness gracious.

Just means more work for her, but she has all the time in the world to guide souls probably. Hell if anything the silver lining is there will be no new souls for her to guide after she gets through the massive workload for a thousand years or so.

Right but she's a succubus, who are basically humans with horns, wings and a tail.
Hell in Chrome's case she has horns and not much else, although I don't remember if she's technically a succubus or just an imp.

What'll she do for the rest of eternity?

Shitpost on soulchan? Rape a shota soul for all eternity? Hell if I know what her hobbies are.