/hou/ - Figuring out the plan

There has been going a lot of debate on which plan to exactly take, we have people on both sides saying they want to do Galveston and those that don't. There are a few straw polls in the previous threads that you can find to vote on.

With all that's going, please try to be respectful to each other and have an open discussion. Never forget about our beginnings. Regardless of that, THE NEWS:

- Night Wave the song and music video: - There are a few voting systems that have been proposed

- Gun sock for sale - E30 rides the west, coming back soon - Night Wave font is still being decided on
Links:

New to /hou/ or want some updates? Add yourself into the roster if you haven't already.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8SQlAr_V43jeOt92yPrh0GXDmMcI2SYGbm3xP-XJkM/edit#gid=0

Missed out on the meet? Check out the pictures then.
>dropbox.com/sh/9kqqo9iawlhqq0h/AADG1-wnZGAv22PqzoB4zZX4a?dl=0

Looking to play some vidya? Join our steam group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/houstonchan

Make sure you download the app "Zello" and join the H/o/u group.
This is our form of communication when on the road, it's a walkie talkie app for iPhone and Android.

>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Follow us on instagram
>instagram.com/hwatracing/

Remember, /hou/ strong, /hou/ family.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10786873/
strawpoll.me/10787188
strawpoll.me/10787194
hou.haruha.ru/forum/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are a few T - Shirt designs that still need to be decided on finally if y'all are still interested in.

1/2

2/2

Also, InspoGuyCarl, hope you got your miata but can you reupload the picture with initial d and the t shirts?

Repost the Strawpolls.

Kek two new threads!

Will stick to this one since it's not biased.

The strawpolls from the previous threads:

strawpoll.me/10786873/
strawpoll.me/10787188
strawpoll.me/10787194

Hopefully this thread can stay civil.

this is how it should be

Even tho the other one has the pretty dolphin.

kind of want that as a sticker ;~;

Says the guy blocking people on Zello for a disagreement on Veeky Forums.

for you :)

From turbo snail since his IP is banned:

I joined this group because of unity, all the fighting or that was in the previous thread doesn't need to continue and is off putting to me and other new people and is destructible to itself. Can that be taken out of /hou/ threads and just remain about serious discussion and making decision without flaming each other, making strawpollls and constructive criticism. That's just my personal opinion on the situation that erupted on the past few threads.

You brought the disagreement from Veeky Forums to zello.

I really like this one.

It's a shame about the color on the back, but I suppose it fits the aesthetic.

t. Aggie

And abusing the authority Dagumi gave you in this fashion is exactly why you should have absolutely no leadership in this group.

What color would you prefer? I chose orange because it has a nice contrast with black, there are a few other more aesthetic options that will go good with black such as cyan and violet.

I like the orange. Guessing you want maroon?

Honestly, I think cyan would be rad.

Even better would be a combination of cyan and violet.

Maroon wouldn't fit the aesthetic, but I am admittedly adverse to wearing orange.

Let me repeat, you brought your petty personal vendetta from the thread to our comms. Your ban has expired. Use zello wisely from now on.

We could always do shirts and stickers as a buyer configurable option with regards to colors.

I'm gonna see how it looks in cyan and violet, I personally want to get in violet because "Ultra Violet".

On friday i will probably spend all day getting an instant sample shirt made. Does anyone desire to see one style in particular?

Violet Version

Cyan Version

Oversaturated in those examples.

That's how I made the orange one too, saturation hasn't been touched. I could lower it, but that's how it will look like untouched.

I liek dis one.

I'm curious as to how they'd actually look IRL on the shirt.

I also like the orange, good contrast, and I feel like cyan or violet wouldn't quite work unless there were both. Maybe reserve them for a sticker or another shirt?

I think IRL the Cyan and Orange one will look best, I will try to make the violet one a bit brighter or make it pink for more contrast. Will post a more 80s design later on as well.

Agreed. I like the orange as the default, but members should have the option to special order if they wish.

ty

Jesus fucking Christ

What have I been missing? Can someone tell me what's been happening? It feels like I've been gone for ages.

>no overwhelming response

D R A N K
R
A
N
K

ok im legit jelly

i wish cleveland was like this.....

Everyone's been fighting like children at a playground since meet 4 was handled poorly.

Hopefully we can move past it.

A lotta stuff going on man, mostly arguing in the last few threads. Also .

Dagumi, GS & SC takeover when?

Im considering it

>implying

Gotcha. And yeah, I'm almost to the point of buying it. Hopefully tomorrow goes well.

/hou/ strong. /hou/ family. No need to argue over a meet.

I'm going to edit the t-shirt today, so don't make this the official t-shirt.

This is the only acceptable option.

samefag

me btw

Sure am.

I got a forum and a web client for an IRC chatroom set up.

This way we can post and discuss routes, meets, et cetera without having to backtrack through previous threads or deal with the limited discussion capability of a wiki.

hou.haruha.ru/forum/index.php

We already have Veeky Forums and Zello, you tried an IRC before and it didn't work because there is no point for that. Appreciate you putting it but it's just that... what's the point

>discuss routes, meets, et cetera without having to backtrack

You can just do that by linking previous threads or saving images or doing an archive search, not a big deal. Most of the discussion SHOULD be here, not somewhere else.

Going back through previous threads to find a map that was posted a month ago is a pain in the ass, and the forum will allow us to contact each other in a much more direct way than Veeky Forums will.

Zello isn't really a viable method of communicating outside of runs because almost nobody is ever on it aside from those nights.

Thanks. Do appreciate this.
Yeah, nah. Don't feel like going through all those threads and stuff.

But it's not a pain in the ass, all you have to do to is a screenshot or link to archive.. I don't see what the issue is desu. Also this way people can actually see a discussion happening for everyone to bring input to it.

> almost nobody is ever on it aside from those nights.

Not true at all, there are usually at least 4 - 5 people on it all the time. It's an easy app to use, you can send messages, pictures, voice chat. Having an extra thing to have on doesn't seem to be worth it.

It's true, there are always some people on Zello

But always the same people. Not useful if I need to get in contact with say Dracula or Butthurticus.

You can still contact individuals on Zello -_-

If you have a steam, I'm on it, and I lurk this thread frequently.

I just try to keep my applications open to a minimum since it drains my battery.

Also you can send private messages, and their alert is loud as fuck. I'll always notice those.

But that's not the point. If you had an account on the forum, I could send you a PM and it would probably send you an email notifying you.

That way you get contacted and save your battery at the same time.

Why not use Line? Its kind of useful I used it a few years ago on my iPod and it was basically like a cellphone
>this captcha
They're Watching

No one wanted to use something that required phone number verification.

Just got back to our great state, yo. About to leave El Paso and cruise to the hill country before going home to Tomball.
I'm posting from the bathroom of this rest stop/information center, and it's the best damn rest stop bathroom i've ever been in.

>leev yer fuggin poodle in kaluhfornya, commies

>those mountains

One day.

The rest stop on 287 in Hedley has free wifi.

We should just build some mountains out west where Sealey and Brookshire are. From Bay City to Brenham.

If there was any voting session, honestly will for vote them. They pretty much do most of the work. GS didn't even ask money for the stickers or glowsticks, same for Dagumi. SC has been taking photos and has been doing promotion stuff. They seem to know what to do and it's working. I don't have much time to scout but they found some pretty good areas that I have enjoyed so far. They seem to be the choice in my mind.

I can do some more scouting near the Dagumi circuit, I live around that area anyway.

Don't forget all the work on the website as well

Which website? Do we have more than one?

Someone posted a few apps that had their pros and cons, one of them fit everything we needed, it seemed like the perfect choice , never saw it mentioned again

Not sure about the website, but they have been doing work for /hou/ since the beginning, creating so many posters, finding routes, establishing meets and mini meets, creating all the links on the OP. It's mostly because of them that we are so organized compared to other Veeky Forums meets.

Updated shirt. Other things will be fixed such as the fonts, but other than that, here ya go.

Telegram. Then someone said "uhp, nope, that uses phone numbers too, I'm out."

I don't think we should have a forum website, I think we should have a website just for display purposes to show people who we are. We already do most of our dealings here and going back and forth between websites seems more of a headache then going between threads. Besides there are other boards I like to visit too. A website like Houston Supra Club will make more sense to have.

>leaving out the best circuit

True that

>3DPD

Also since I'm here does anyone know of any cheap storage places in west houston? I finally have the money for a new project and no place to keep it. I've been looking at getting space a MSR, but its a bit pricey.

I prefer the crest being on the right side, but that's just me. 10/10 on the sponsors.

Well shit, ill look for one in my spare time, no email, phone, ssn, DL, DoB, verification correct?

Full. Anonymous.

I'll kick your asses ass, senpai.
I did ask what tracks you all wanted on here, so that's that.

I didn't think about that actually. Might look better, but that's also just me.

Anonymity, privacy, and security are the first wave of criteria.

I don't get the aversion to phone numbers though, there are so many ways to register proxy numbers. I registered with Telegram using a number that's in no way connected to my identity.

TextNow, Viber, GrooVeIP, these all give you working numbers for free that don't have to be associated with you.

But paranoid gonna paranoi.

I was looking for one too cheapest I found was around 30/month for a parking spot outside a storage place, around 70/month was the cheapest storage room.
Also
>implying an ass that glorious 3D or 2d is not worth worshipping

3D is never acceptable.

I'll make a bigger 2D folder just for you sempai

JUST

BREAKING: Join the forums tonight and get a special gold star next to your name.

The names are supposed to anonymous.. in spirit of Veeky Forums, ffs.

So put the model of your car. You don't have to put your actual name.

THAT'S THE SAME THING, WTF

i really really want a shirt or 3 and i am more than willing to pay

in other news
>new car is fucked already
>cant say im surprised considering my usual luck with anything that has tires on it
>plus work schedule is ridiculous
>on a brighter side i have my vacation next month

this is tacoma btw
hope to make the next meet but its gonna either be the in camry or on the harley, if i can do it

also i agree with whoever made the point about going to a place with alcohol. but if no one else wants to do that, ill find the nearest bar so its no big deal

i just got the news about my car and im halfway drunk already but im about to get shitfaced nao

Your parents named you Honda Civic?

>new car is fucked already
How

>THAT'S THE SAME THING, WTF
And we still have identifying features in this thread. Aside from the S2Ks, everyone has a different kind of car. Everyone is different from everyone else.

Well, we technically have two NA Miatas.

What happened to the S2K?

Also m8, don't worry about it too much. You're a good lad and good things will come to you.

Oh yeah, Forgot Carl just bought one. But he already namefags (because he's the crew graphic designer), so he doesn't count towards the user deal anyways.

I meant the black NA that came to Whataburger and then bailed before the run.

Ahaha.

Dealer forgot to refill the oil.

So put oil in it.

>crew graphic designer
There isn't just one. SC made most of the posters, pictures and various T Shirt designs. There are also a few others who do that as well.