FWD > RWD

FWD > RWD

doyouhaveasinglefacttobackthatup.jpeg

>FWD
>Better than RWD
OF ALL THE UNHOLY TRAVESTY

Got you covered.

Id say I have a preference for it since I really like hot hatch class vehicles.

Really depends on the car though. Rwd is superior for big power figures, fwd works very well for light agile small cars.

Its kind of like saying v8s are superior to turbo l4s. What is it and what are you doing with it? Thats kind of important too.

>it's a bit wet/there's a bit of snow
>better 360noscope out of the garage whilst moving 1cm per hour

#BlackLivesMatter

>Toyota
>mfw this is probably on a Corolla

That's now how driving works.

FWD definitely doesn't > RWD but it's no where near as bad as internet experts make out.

The xrs is pretty great and so are all the fwd levins

I own a 4wd and when its in rwd only its shit off road. I'd estimate 70% of grip is in the front.

>top speed

>top speed determines the winner
kek

>Fwd eats rwd
Agreed

I like my FWD car, I like my awd car, and I liked my rwd car.

Why are you guys such fags?

I have driven fwd, awd, and rwd they all handle differently, just adjust how you steer and you won't notice. (Unless you pretend to know how to race and floor it everywhere)

>""""men"""" are this afraid of being gay
lol

It had potential, but was ultimately underwhelming.

2.5/10

>2016
>Not being bi

Seriously.

kys biscum

>Not kyssing both men and women

*kys*

>women
lol

For your average car yes. 99.95% of the time you will not be able to tell the difference on the road but FWD is lighter, more compact and more efficient.

Let's be honest senpai. 99% of people use cars on public roads to get from point A to point B and sometimes on the weekends, point C while obeying traffic laws and generally keeping with the flow of traffic in a variety of conditions while trying to maintain decent fuel economy. FWD is probably the best platform for this type of driving. RWD is great of you're trying to make crazy HP or race or go drifting or what a tiny miniscule percentage of people do in their non DD for purposes other than transporting themselves and or cargo to a destination. RWD is great for meme driving, bench racing on forums, and a couple other specialized purposes, but otherwise FWD is the way to go for the vast majority of drivers to use their cars in an efficient and safe way for the primary purpose for which they were designed.

Is there actually a way to make a corolla actually fast without spending so much time and money that you might as well get a whole new car with a different engine?

I don't think so.

>muh 4age turbo
>still slow
>muh 2zz
>still slow

There are always crazy swaps that require new everything but the body and frame

I don't think people buy corollas to go fast in a straight line my dude

>more powerful car is faster

tell me more

Not to mention that it's the fucking SIR GTR Type-R factory hotrodded version vs a regular ass vanilla MX5.

Do you have a picture that shows how much faster a Mugen tuned S2000 is than an MX5 too?