Let's have a recent purchase thread. What have you weebs bought for your ricemobile lately?

Let's have a recent purchase thread. What have you weebs bought for your ricemobile lately?

I'll start

1991 RX7 NA
>gold license plate holder
>purple mushroom filter
>gold strut tower bar
>solid aluminum engine and transmission mounts
>leather shift boot
>poly graphite bushing kit
>purple lock nuts
>gold valve stem caps
>some weird teal cozies for my brake and clutch reservoirs, they say project U on them

The boring stuff:
>shit ton of bulbs
>alternator
>new belts
>thermostat
>OMP blockoff plate and quality 2 stroke oil to compensate
>brake MC
>o2 sensor

I just got the car a month ago and I think I'm gonna stick with it. Your turn faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

technotoytuning.com/toyota/20v4age/4ag-20v-uni-filters
thegarage.jalopnik.com/four-reasons-why-you-need-to-buy-a-bmw-e39-540i-right-n-1659284463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i bought a battery tender Jr. its the best thing ever and it was like 19 shipped

I went full meme and got a license plate relocation kit, mud flaps, and a cat back exhaust for my WRX.

My mouth fedora is in the mail right now.

Awesome. I love ricing out my car, it feels good but a little tongue in cheek for sure.

I bought some velocity stacks and pulleys for my mr2

I was gonna go with one of those for my RX7 but I couldn't find any proper filters for them, what the fuck? And half the stacks I found were made to go behind a K&N, I'm so confused.

Well the place I bought these from also had filters so I dunno bro

Fuck, I would've jumped on that hard

All I found were half ass mesh covers

The mushroom filter I got is pretty decent looking though, pic related

Well I mean they market them specifically for the 20v 4age soo

technotoytuning.com/toyota/20v4age/4ag-20v-uni-filters

Dope.

I looked around and they only have suspension parts and minor interior pieces for the FC. Oh well.

I hope you enjoy your build. Got any pics of your baby?

I've posted a couple times already

D'awwww

yeah she hauls ass with the blacktop too

Do you drift ever? On purpose, I mean

Technically I've done it a few times when I had the opportunity, but in most conditions the tires I run are wayy to sticky to break traction.

Yeah, same. I'm trying to get into it, though living in Vancouver, having a stiff suspension is great one day and suicide the next

I'm too paranoid about getting cucked by the cops, but I do want to throw on some shitty tires and give it a whirl on some lot somewhere

Sometimes you gotta just say fuck it, man

I'd keep a set of steelies just for drifting if I were you

RWD is objectively superior car so I approve richfag.

2003 BMW 540i M Sport, Sterling Grey w/ black leather interior, 6spd manual
>picking up the car on Sunday
>Valentine 1 radar detector
>GoPro 3+ Black, for dedicated dash cam
>Rear rotors
>16" Style 82's for dedicated winter wheels
>front headlight polishing kit

Near future: any gaskets or o rings that are leaking or sweating. I'd like to have all that dealt with by fall. A couple of the front suspension bushings need to be attended to as well.
Christmas time: perhaps Santa will deliver a VR supercharger if the price is right.

thegarage.jalopnik.com/four-reasons-why-you-need-to-buy-a-bmw-e39-540i-right-n-1659284463

1971 240Z
>just finished L28 swap
>short throw shift kit + transmission rebuild
>kameari strut tower braces front and rear

Skyline
>Mine's Front Pipe Pro

RX7 (which I just bought a few weeks ago if that counts)
>some coilovers idk the brand but they were $150 from a friend
>replacement headlight cover that needs to be painted
>newer cluster and hvac surround pieces

you gonna regret not getting the ///M5. Just saying

Very nice. Take good care of her. I used to DD 1976 280Z. Yours and the 280 are super fun to drive and not that bad with fuel consumption and maintenance; would purchase again.

I managed 31mpg one week with the L24, I've yet to keep out of the throttle enough with the L28 to see what it can do