/pdg/ - PAYDAY General

Clover edition

Previous: >Workshop Manual
overkillsoftware.com/workshopmanual/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely Autistic Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (Frank is back)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2skills.com/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (out of date, somebody update this shit already):
i.imgur.com/hFYr1Io.jpg

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group full of shitters:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/HR91ZxX2

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
youtube.com/watch?v=2VbhCe21nhc
youtube.com/watch?v=jHEkCM3fTrc

Other urls found in this thread:

payday-clover.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=idgfl9QYJ14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I
FOOCKING
DESTROY
CLOAKERS

don't act dumb

China Puff is a straight upgrade from the GL40, right?

Maybe.

Possibly.

SPEAKING OF CLOVER
payday-clover.tumblr.com/
someone make more pls

Could be.

Train Stealth is pure pain and suffering

Yes

don't stealth it then

Can't use china puff and jacket's piece at the same time, and we all know jacket's piece is the best weapon in the game

>HM day 2
>one rogue and one crook despite the majority of the level being literally "just camp the tiny killbox"
Okay
>both of them have uppers aced
Good
>neither of them place down any fucking first aid kits even though they could literally cover the entire goddamn penthouse with passive 1-ups
What the FUCK is wrong with people

I feel that the Breaker 12G with FireBreath rounds and the entire shotgun tree of Enforcer makes everything a fucking cakewalk. Believe me try it. Also do you guys think the Biker Deck is any good?

Tried it at launch with a sentry build.

I was unimpressed. Maybe there's a better build that'd actually work with it. Feels just like a shitty Grinder from what I can tell.

This

I'm about to solo stealth Train Heist DW wish me luck I'm so close

Do you mean the Armored Transport one orrr?

Biker Heist Day 2 != Train Heist

implying that he's gonna solo STELF the biker day 2

I did it 23 bags in 27:34. The payout is really bad

>there are saleshitters who truly believe that the good ole british lad is a completely new guy for pd2 and that houston was in pdth

cancer

>no screenshot

>in 27:34 minutes
>posts are 20 minutes apart

Noob here. I don't know shit and I only have the base game.

So my deck is crew chief and I'm building up rogue next. My perks are kinda just thrown into whatever I find interesting but I'm guessing there's a meta or something.
I have no fucking clue about shit I just follow the higher level players and hope that they don't yell at me.

Get muscle. Armor builds are really good, and really easy to play, compared to the complexity of a dodge build (rogue).

Your skills should be specialized, not generalized. Iron man aced should be your first priority if you're going an armor build (hint: you are)
Your second goal with skills is to get am offensive skill for your weapon. Using shotguns? Take overkill basic. Using an assault rifle in full auto? Body expertise aced. Using a DMR or an 80 damage weapon in single fire? Ammo efficiency. Then spec for utility. Ammo bags, saw, c4, drill skills, or inspire aced.
You should have around, assuming level 100, 30 points to spend on whatever.

Do not invest in the covert ops tree of ghost for loud builds.

>I'm guessing there's a meta or something
The meta is Inspire and HE shotguns
Inspire saves lobbies, wins games, and makes everyone's lives better
HE shotguns save lobbies, win games, and make everyone's lives better
They are so good they are practically crutches so enjoy your time of loving the game without using those two crutches constantly

how the FUCK do you kill a SWAT turret
I swear to god in Biker Heist I unloaded 20 HE Judges on the fucker and after I was satisfied I started shooting the black orb of death for quite a while
I'm 100% sure I emptied around 200 rounds of Clarion ammo into the fucker and it didn't even flinch
what the fuck?

consider ignoring it, because its just a damage sponge

i do ignore it, i'd like to consider killing it now

Biker Heist Day 1 is one of the heists where ignoring it is not really an option IMO. You can't just pop off the shield and walk away like say, Hoxton Breakout Day 1.

You're already sharing the entire open courtyard with all the cops and all the snipers for 20+ minutes, might as well clear out the turret even on DW.

Plus on the easier heists, you have nothing better to do and you are swimming in ammo anyway if you have a properly modded gun.

Pop off the shield three times, then shoot the big circle that the laser comes out of.

Bullets get a x100 multiplier when shot into the weak spot and DW turrets have 400,000 HP. So with a 40-damage AR like the Clarion, you'd need ~100 bullets AFTER you exhaust all the shields.

If you couldn't kill it with 200 rounds, then you either didn't pop the shield off, or you missed the weak spot a lot because you held down M1 too much. When I kill turrets with my CAR-4, I usually hold M1 down in 2-5 second bursts and let go briefly when I think the spread is getting too high. Only time I just go full auto magdump is if I'm in its face and I'm sure I won't miss even if I hold it down forever.

mate you haven't used ARs until you try a 100 accuracy, 100 stability clarion

Then the guy should stop missing the big-ass crit box with it.

RPG

get the f*ck up

36th for new special unit hype

>he doesn't Criminal Intent as main menu song

what is the new unit

i put sode

androids

>two months and a half without any dlc,

Did the devs forgot about this game or what ?

busy learning how to port games to consoles

>teammates are using gambler, maniac and crew chief

hitler

>friend wants to play a game after not playing since hoxout
>boot up a comfy overkill big bank, he doesn't ask about the new skills or anything just readies up
>captain shows up when we're at the vault, call him over to the front lobby
>his first reaction is to say "What the fuck is all that"
>his second reaction is to immediately sprint directly towards the shield formation and start placing C4 all over while he's getting shot at
>he had aced incendiary mines and I didn't even know
>"I got an achievement for that lol"
HELP
I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS FRIENDS WITH AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN

We should be able to climb into the back of a swat van since they leave the doors open and place shaped charges on the turret to destroy it

who here /crewchief/ main

>crew chief,

Do you like using placebo ?

It's definitely stronger but it's not an upgrade since they occupy diffrent slots. GL is better for suit builds imo (or grinder with some burn).

What's your excuse for not having converted to the assault rifle with the quickest reload time of the game ?

>Silent killer

invest 3 points into artful dodger , tier 1 basic and tier 2 left skill basic so you wont be slow like a fucking turtle.

Saleshitter here, what shotgun ammo is complete shit and never worth using?

AP slug is the fucking worst, 000 are good, dragon's breath are for specific builds, flechettes are great but not for all shotguns, HE is meh on most of them but op on judge.

>suppressor
fuck off

>having an attachment on a gun without a picatinny for it
>not the original stock
>suppressor
>fucking ACOG on a SIG 552 commando
Fuck off

Thanks.

So what determines if a shotgun is suited for flechette, and are you supposed to use wide or tight spread for the 000?

AP slugs are only good for ruining your friend's stealth jobs since they can penetrate doors and kill pager guards behind them. Otherwise, they're shit.

59th for gage coins being for shitters and gage packages are not even hard to find.

youtube.com/watch?v=idgfl9QYJ14

You could say that he was a...Maniac.

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- I Will Walk Faceless Among Men (kosugi_4)
- Target Practice: Melee Weapon (melee_35_kills)

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

Im not really a shotgun person anymore, but accuracy usually doesn't matter since flechettes are basically shrapnels for price of 8 damage. 000s definitely work best with auto shotguns like izhma and aa12 with lowest possible acc for widest spread. Street sweeper is bad nowadays and you shouldn't ever use it.

Remember that there's this sweet -4 accuracy boost!
I'm at my shit work right now, feel free to keep asking.

>Remember that there's this sweet -4 accuracy boost!
Got one of those the other day actually. I'd been wondering what it was for.

Now, if I understand correctly it's:
000 for the low-damage auto shotguns
HE for the Judge
Flechettes for most of the others

That right?

keep in mind that flechettes can penetrate tan armor, and 000s can't

Keep on mind that it’s all about the headshots and breakpoints

>shadow raid job,

Is there any mods to be able to carry two keycards at the same time ? Can't trust anyone for this job.

>shotguns
>headshots

>cheating

>Is there any mods to be able to carry two keycards at the same time ?
Yes, even for other shit like saws and meth ingredients.

>Can't trust anyone for this job.
If you tie the orange civ by the first floor stairs, you can have barely enough time to put in a keycard, run to the stairs, grab orange civ's keycard, then run back to the vault.

>not aiming for headshots with shotguns

Is fully loaded really necessary because I think the 240 or whatever it comes with is plenty

>interceptor can get 100 acc without any big sacrifice in stab or DMG
"Balance"

Why do people use body expertise, what guns do you use it with and how much bonus damage does it give with those guns

>Can't trust anyone for this job.
Then don't.

Tell me about Dallas, why does he wears the mask ?

The heisters were heisting on an erect october afternoon. The one civy cowered behind a transformer box while the heisters feverishly firing they're semen at the cops while the cops hid behind they're vehicles jerking off to try and get hard.
Chains held them off with his powerful member while his crew sashay'd away with the dildos in hand from the harvest and testy sex toy bank. But as they turned the corner Chains saw big black vans careen in powerfully as they came to a halt
new forces arrived with endowment the likes of which Chain's had never seen on the police force! With form fitting latex courtesy of Gensex, the logo emblazened on they're cock socks, each one uniformly marched forward in a circle jerk train
menacingly at Chains. Deciding to flee Chains turned around but heard the powerful groans of a deep voiced man blowing his load, a noise Chains knew all to well. As he turned around his fellow heisters lay before this new dongzer
Wearing his confident digital camo speedo atop his scuplted olive colored muscles hardened from a short break from the gym leaving his masculine muscles covered in sweat, and even after blowing a load so powerful it knocked down Chains'
Comrades he was still at half chub, thusly Chains strolled confidently towards him, his penis still showing veiny girth as the Skulldonger, Chains gripped his member hard but before he could go any further he passed gas! The foul smell
robbing him of his arousal and his penis went flacid, the Skulldonger quickly gripped his own mighty member again as Chains fearfully grabbed his own the two jerked off as hard as they possibly good and as quickly as they could...

The end

BAIN?

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB THAT LOOT ?

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH GENSEC LISTS ME, MY CREW, MR. ROSSY HERE, BUT ONLY ONE JEW

FIRST ONE TO BUY THE DLC GETS TO STAY IN THE STEAM GROUP

>/our boy/ viklund is doing a lecture at the royal academy of music
I'm so proud of him

>good ole british lad

more like dickheaded british chav
i liked TH hox better, 2 hox is an angry fuck who's vocabulary is 95% swears, 5% hot gas

It's an ugly piece of shit and I use DMCWO so I don't have to suffer through OVK's retarded weapon balance.

What do you think about custom weapons, /pdg/? and if you do use them, what's your favorite?

It's fun
Works nice with shitty ARs I guess
Aced, it gives pretty much identical bodyshot damage as headshots in DW and slightly less in OVK
Never use it not-aced

>custom weapons
based as fuck
>Favorite
tossup between the AK12 and the SKS replacer for the M14

havent played since before the biker pack, why is silent killer considered shit?

>tfw use DMCWO so I can't play pubs
>have to wait for retarded crew to come online so I can play without getting kicked
>never allowed to do DW because crew leader is a pussy

Why do I have to suffer so

I ship Sydney and Jimmy.

Thoughts?

Because it's for optical illusions SB builds and idiots love to waste a small hoard of points in it for 75 concealment builds.
Protip:
You never need +30% damage
+15% is enough
Your 50 damage AR is a waste of points

I would use it all the time back then
It was king, user
Now it's dead.
Let it rest.

Armor or Grinder for deathwish?

Muscle, Crook, Infiltrator, Sociopath

>it's another solarpletex episode

just murder some guards by the vault

it's actually dealing more damage with bodyshots on DW

>perk deck guide is still correct just missing a couple of shitty new perk decks
>out of date, somebody update this shit already

>weapon stats guide still says 18 accuracy and 25 stability are the caps
>SLIGHTLY out of date
priorities

7/10 Still better than the fbi files

Just get hefty and carry stacker

>only half of the words coming out of hoxton's mouth are swears
inaccurate