Reminder that DSM are cool cars

Reminder that DSM are cool cars

DSMs are one of those ridiculous yet oddly endearing cars.

My fetish: The Topic.

Agreed

its a fucking 1st gen eclipse, u wont fool me, user

If you can find one that isn't beaten to shit and keep it running, sure.

only cause theyre turboed from the factory.

only cause they dont run long enough to get hot

more like BDSM

This
People want 10k for a Stealth TT that needs paint, and are getting it unfortunately

>90% of them are effu-effu

ehhhhh

Captive import market best market.

>can drive a superior import
>can claim you're a patriot

Stallio- sorry, "Starions" make my dick hard as diamonds.

One that is shameful, though, is the '78-'83 Dodge Challenger that everyone forces themselves to forget (pic related), it was actually a Mitsubishi Galant. Nothing says Murrican Muscle like a 1.6L (optional: a massive 2.6L).

Love myself a DSM thread

YYYEEEAAAAA BBBBOOIIIII

DAT GVR4 BITCHESSSS

My heartbeat of Japan.

>Owned it for 13 years
>Driven it less than ten times in past 2 years.

Time to sell?

yes

can dsm's turn?

Damn I want to do rally

hey , RETARD
shithead baka

how do you make a skidplate for cheap

1) Find pre-existing bolt holes that you can utilize in places like the radiator support and subframe

2) Measure clearances so that you know whether you'll need spacers and what size

3) Measure the rough dimensions of the area you want to cover

4) Create a cardboard template, mount it up with the bolts and spacers you've determined to be correct. Make sure you use Grade 8/ Class 10.9 bolts as they have the best middle ground for shear strength without being too brittle.

5) Obtain the skidplate material. I went with 3/16" 5052 aluminium, and personally know several people who use the same thickness for their stage rally cars. I got mine from an online sheet metal store that custom cut it to the exact size of my cardboard template.

6) Overlay the cardboard template to mark the drill holes and drill them out.

7) Find means of bending the front edge upward so that you avoid having it catch on stuff. I drove an hour south to a speedshop that had a huge bending brake and handed them a 20.

Total cost for mine was $138 including shipping, vs. the $250-300 that most off the shelf options are--for cars that actually have them offered, that is.

Just use a sign

Street signs are good for cheap material as long as you aren't expecting them to hold up to real abuse. For ruts and brush they're fine, but they'll deform the second you hit something large and planted enough to unload the suspension to any extent--basically asking it's surface rigidity to support the vehicles weight.

you must rediscover your passion and renew your vows
letting go is only easy at first