He fell for the M4 meme

>He fell for the M4 meme

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/mercedes-benz-usa-reports-highest-year-ever-with-2015-sales-of-380461-300199502.html
bmwblog.com/tag/2016-dtm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill urself my man

There! Look, he fell for it again!

>he fell for the no pushrods meme

>he fell for the no dipstick

If 4 is twice as big as 2, why isn't the M4 twice the car that the M2 is? Really makes you think.

It's like whose line is it anyway. The names are made up and the numbers don't matter.

One based off the 4 Series coupé, the other based off the 2 Series. Probably more luxurious or something. I can't tell the difference; I drive a Mitsu so my appreciation for interiors ends with the presence of a steering wheel and cluster.

M2 is quicker than the M4. M4 is more expensive and probably comes with an in-built driver seat bidet.

I'd rather a M3, but you're fucking retarded OP.

Reminder that BMW cucked themselves with the M4.

>a buyer is going to look at lap times

>Paying more for less
I'm pretty sure you are an Apple fan

The M2 is to the M4 what the 2 Series coupé is to the 4 Series. "Performance" around circuits the owner will never visit is an afterthought to whatever comforts the models come with, and the only sort of racing it'll likely see is in straight lines at stoplights where the M4 has the advantage.

With that said I'd love to see a nocar hit up a Chevy dealership, take a Camaro for a test drive and shit-talk it the whole time before shiggydiggying, quoting lap times and leaving for the "BMW dealer:"

what's the fucking difference

A fraction of a second, though apparently the M2 is fantastic to drive according to """journalists""" who sell their pens like a whore sells her body.

>what's the fucking difference

The M4 is about $15k more than the M2 for a car that's slower.

yeah, and the M5 is most likely slower around that track, because its a full size sedan

i've heard rumors about an M2 CSL though...

Whores don't sell their bodies, they lease them.

Viper my man kill urself

>posts the M4 GTS
the fuck does it have to do with the base M4? The GTS is twice the price and is twice as fast as the original M4.

Gotta get dat M2.

BMW fags on suicide watch

Reminder that if the M2 was made slower we'd all shit on BMW for deliberately cucking the M2

yeah but the bidet uses quality German lager to gently wash your bum clean so it's worth the extra 1500 bucks.

Use that front grill for making pasta.

why do they even put windows in a Camaro?

even the squintiest chink couldn't see out through that view-slit.

>same hp a srt8 hemi had 10 years ago
>only slightly more hp than last generation

lol

So more hp=better?
Do you honestly think it's that simple?

>BMW

>ferd

> he didn't get the ATS-V

>he got the slowmobile

Kill yourself

The difference is that the 5-Series is larger 4-door sedan so it's easier to target a completely different market. The 2- and 4-Series are both 2dr coupes and the M versions are both performance-oriented vehicles. What we have as a result are to sport coupes with made by the same manufacturer -- only one is slower than the other, but still costs substantially more. BMW basically shot themselves in the foot. Not only has the new M3/M4 failed to deliver any siginificant improvements over the last generation, but the new M2 is already being heralded as one of the greatest M cars ever.

>The GTS is twice the price

mfw M4 customers need to spend an extra +$70k to be faster than a base M2.

>bmw
ZERO WINS THIS SEASON!

BTFO!!!

>M3/M4 failed to deliver any siginificant improvements over the last generation...

see, this is the problem, more than the M2. i mean its a bit lighter and has an extra 5-10 hp? and the engine isnt anymore exiting than the old V8. i hope they get around to working up the power soon

If you're going to troll at least use the horrible gage cluster and CUE system of the ATS V.

>m-muh lap times per dollar
Or if they want a faster M4 they can get a $4k tune that doesn't even void warranty and btfo everything on the road

>$70,110 United States dollars for 4.31 seconds around a 12.9 mile track

>all these assblasted murriclaps benchracing

There literally isn't a faster street legal diesel.

Diesel cuckolds BTFO!!!

There literally isn't a faster street legal NA car.

NA cuckolds BTFO!!!

Real question: Which one, M4 or the RC F for just daily drive and occasional freeway fuckarounds?

>no ecoboost

The Lexus is shit all round. It handles like the fat piggy it is.
Comparing it to the M4 is retarded.

>"How fast can the car get to pick my Wife's son and daughter?"

For daily duties, the RC F is pretty good. The V8 sounds way better than the fake engine noises that the M4 pumps through the cabin speakers.

>can't even outrun the BMW on a straight line
>m-muh price per lap time!!

bmw is literal trash, go prep the bull in your diesel cuckbox

lol

BMW offers free maintenance

Or maybe they realized the people buying these things aren't going to give a shit either way so they let the engineers have a field day with their pet project(M2)

>BMW customers are idiots who'd pay more for less.

This is nothing new.

the m2 is the new m3

the m4 is for posers

the m6 is for people who want to get to work in a hurry

i wouldn't be surprised if the next iteration saw the m6 becoming something comparable to the s-class coupe with a v12 and all, while the m4 became the new power GT car and the m2 was the new backroads toy of choice

Not anymore :(

>comparing companies that make 200k cars with shitbox mfgs as a whole
How does it feel to be poor, and stupid?

>poor and stupid

idk, I didn't spend all my money fixing a bmw shitbox

this is sort of unfair

bmw and mercedes have hugely powerful performance cars that sell quite well (AMG for instance sold 17,000 cars)
prnewswire.com/news-releases/mercedes-benz-usa-reports-highest-year-ever-with-2015-sales-of-380461-300199502.html

so i'm assuming these numbers are built according to how many of each model a company sells and then they average out the numbers so you're left with a number represented by a percentage of each car and not just econoboxes or top-tier performance cars

but when you're comparing a company like BMW and Mercedes who literally use their motors in top-tier racing events for their road cars, and sell thousands of those motors in cars that also have more expensive brakes, fluids, light bulbs, etc, then of course the results are going to have the most expensive brands with the most expensive cars at the top

tl;dr - 3/10 trolling

>all bmw and mercedes cars are stupidly expensive GT/sports cars

>their motors in top-tier racing events for their road cars
so just like every single manufacturer out there?

nice butthurt, fanboy

bmw and mercedes are the only ones that field road motors that are larger than 4 cylinders on that list.

even then, the only other one is Honda but their performance parts are dirt cheap considering that their performance cars only weight 2800 lbs

>are the only ones that field road motors that are larger than 4 cylinders on that list.

wat

Tell me more about your corolla

The Shelby is litchrelly better in every way.

tell me more about your 318i

>free

hes retarded, don't try to save him.

Guys, we all should agree that the M4 is an absolute cash-crab created for people who wanted a M3 Coupe...

If you were seriously considering to buy a M series, you would take the 3, not the 4. Absolutely not the fucking pigfat 5 and the useless 6, when compared to the S63 AMG Coupe.

i'm saying that bmw and mercedes are the only ones that race anything over 6 cylinders in their road cars

c'mon, 3rd grade reading comprehension

>cash-crab
grab*

thats retarded, Ford, GM, Toyota, Jaguar, Mazda and so on all have more then 6 cylinder engines

well not all, some only have v6s but you get the point

And I'm saying waffles aren't pancakes.

C'mon, 1st grade listening comprehension.

did you know that the m4 is an m3 coupe

heres the m3

and it's 'cash-grap' as in you can just grap cash

but they don't race them

ford doesn't sell their racing v6 yet
gm doesn't sell their racing v8 (the 5.5L)

>the only Racing series that exist out there are GT3 and GTLM

what
the
fuck

well lets see

mazda only races their 4 bangers
so does honda
chevrolet only uses the 5.5L because all of their stuff is too big otherwise

>cash grap
>grapping cash
are you retarded?

Mazda races their v6s in conti challenge, Honda races their v6 all over lemans protos, they race their NSX v6 in the GT500, nissan and Toyota race the VK and the UR in GT500 aswell

Ford races the Mustang in conti, so does nissan with the VQ

there are tons of touring and sport car cups out there that are using 6 and 8 cylinder engines

you're right about ford and mazda, i didn't quite mean every racing series, just top spec

but super gt went to twin-turbo 4 cylinders in 2014

>cash grab

Nope. cash crab is a thing now

thats true

I think Im going to kill myself brb

just wait, dtm was supposed to switch over in 2016 but pushed it off til 2019

what sucks is no more racing v8s

what is awesome is lots of r/d for RWD twin-turbo four bangers and germany vs japan racing as they race dtm vs super gt

Jesus christ it looks like a depressed hot wheels.

>being this much of a fanboy he actually thinks the Lexus is better than the BMW

>Muhbergring

>Walk into BMW stealership
>Bavarian crab runs off with my wallet
>drive home financially ruined in my M4, with only the tears of broken-down Mercecuck drivers for comfort

>zero wins
whut?
bmwblog.com/tag/2016-dtm/

Well the problem with them is that they're bloated. They didn't shoot themselves with the M2, they shot themselves with the M3/4. They shouldn't have existed in this state in the first place. The M2 even offers almost the same space, so there is literally no disadvantage to buying it besides less power in straight line.

Also
>electric power steering
>in an M car

>M4 GTS
>7:28 on Burgerking

Huh, pretty good

>134,000$
>price of a Viper ACR or GT-R Nismo

PFFFFHAHAHAHAHA

>Cadillac, Pontiac, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford and Kia are more expensive than Land Rover

This is bullshit.

The 435i with AWD is a better car.

>m-muh price per lap time
the GTS is also faster than 400k+ super cars, so?

>stripped out track car with luxuries and rear seats removed

I better be paying for fucking lap times

the 435i is even better than the 440i?

The M4 GTS has more luxuries than the Nismo or Snek though.

Pic related, it has pretty much the same equipment as a fully loaded M4, including full sound insulation
If it was a "stripped track car" it would be much lighter and would be called "CSL" and it would probably even have no radio, just like the E46 M3 CSL

>CSL ring time: 7.50
>GTS ring time: 7.48

i mean i am a BMW fanboy and all, but seriously wtf. the CSL is 10 year older, and has 65 hp less i think. gotta be a lot lighter i guess

The M4 GTS ran the ring in 7:27