Why do redditors get so insanely triggered by drunk driving?

Why do redditors get so insanely triggered by drunk driving?

Is it because they're all shit at it and jelly they can't pull it off?

this is bait

people in general get fucking butthurt so easily about it.
Since childhood it's been pounded into our heads that drunk driving is some grave mortal sin that will kill everyone in a 50 mile radius whether via our parents, schools, television and so forth.

It's only natural that people get so triggered when you go against the ideology that's been drilled into their minds.
Of course take that and combine it with the emotional instability of your average autistic reddit user and you've got yourself a flaming bag of assmad shit.

>drunk driving
Do you think drunk driving is cool? Do you know that most accidents happen due to just this? What do you even mean to get from this thread of yours?

shibbolethed some redditors / SJWs.

Yeah it's fucking crazy man, like this is literally their mindset

>84 PEOPLE DEAD? THEY PROBABLY DESERVED IT - RELIGION OF PEACE BLAHBLAHBLAH I DON'T CARE I'M NOT EVEN MAD ABOUT NICE

>OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU LITERALLY DROVE 2 HOURS AFTER HAVING 1 BEER YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER YOU ARE EVERYTHING WRONG WITH SOCIETY

nice bait

Didn't expect this much reddit/tumblr on Veeky Forums, honestly.

I thought you were car guys and not nu-male cucks?

How can i bait like u? the most i get is like 5 replies xddd

>do you know that most accidents happen due to just this?

Well see, you're wrong. Distracted driving, i.e- using your cellphone while driving, actually accounts for the largest chunk of accidents to the tune of 1.6 million per year.

As well as the fact that the total casualty average of non-alcohol related accidents is marginally higher than the rate at which fatalities occur in alcohol related accidents.

pretty much.

What these people fail to realize is the absurdity that is how a law dictates how intoxicated you are and because of this it actually does more harm than good.

I'll keep a cold one near by on my next journey, cheers m8

Drunk driving turns what would be a good driver into an average driver, and a bad driver into a hopelessly terrible driver. It makes sense to just not drive when intoxicated.

just remember, if you haven't slept in ~24 hours, you're worse than a drunk driver.

this
also this

guys pls drive safe
if you refuse to think of yourself, think of all the beautiful cars drunk drivers crash (or crash into)

think of the miatas, Veeky Forums

>how a law dictates how intoxicated you are

You mean medical science?

Every time a chick wants me to go over to fuck I slam about 5 beers within the hour before driving there

>the radar detector so always comfy drunk driving

>reddit
lm@o

wtf i hate reddit now

It's really not worth the risk to your vehicle or license. This state can seize your car and crush it for the first offense.

So would you rather get a ride or lose your license and make payments on a cube of crushed metal?

t. virtue signalers

Even if you can pull it off it is still irresponsible as fuck. Just call a Uber or wait a couple of hours to sober up.
Be safe Veeky Forums, don't go dying on me.

>le pay 100$ to go 5 minutes ube
nice try surge pricingf

>ube
hahaha sounds like boob

based finnbro

Because they don't have balls, OP.

>be me
>instagram myself drinking coors light while going 120 down the motorway

No wonder I get bitches and sad, sorry redditors are left to their right hands

Because someone who drives drunk has a much higher chance of causing a fatal accident than someone who drives sober. Fatalities are bad. We don't like fatalities.

That has literally never happened to me. Maybe try moving out of coonville.

fuck off

>That has literally never happened to me
>literally for emphasis
As opposed to it figuratively not happening? Stupid whiteboi, kill yourself

I wouldn't want people to drive drunk just like I wouldn't want people to drive tired as fuck. Inevitably, people will end up doing both but that doesn't mean I'm not worried about it.

>he's not a good enough driver to deal with distracted (sleepy, texting, talking, drinking, WHATEVER) drivers

that's pretty embarassing

hi there, y u do this? plz.

source faggot. I say you're totally wrong, and that being distracted, fatigued and road conditions play a far bigger role.

You're not regardless of what you're telling yourself.

>B8ing this hard.

I wish Veeky Forums was good again m