Shhh...American is asleep. Post Euro-Asian cars

Shhh...American is asleep. Post Euro-Asian cars.

I'm glad that they finally made this into a part-GT car. The pre-facelift was largely commented as "less comfortable ride".

Excuse me America is awake thank you

Yeah like 5%. That is invalid here.

>Euro-Asian
I can't think of any such car

>he has to sneak around while "America is sleeping"
And you wonder why you lost the war

are those fucking tractor wheels

yes

Shut up. I bet you're the sort of person to post horrendous and ghastly cars from between 1954 and 2004, thinking they're actually pleasing to look at.

I'm not asleep
STOP TRIGGERING ME

10/10 taste, tbqh

I meant any car made in the Asian or Europe.

Does this count?

AUSSIE HERE GET THIS UP YA

Su.....Sure

ITT: Beauty

why americans are so butthurt all the time

it's like their daily schedule look like:
1. be fat
2.be butthurt
3.have AIDS

and when it comes to cars
all they do i a boat with 4 wheels

>muh 8l v8
>muh 150whp

>Americans are butthurt says the baby who can't stop shitposting about them the instant the post timer is up

>muh freedom
>muh tomato pie is a pizza

i need higher res images of this FC, user

found the virgin

don't have

NOT ON MY WATCH

kys

American is awake, and he has a new second favorite 911. Thanks, OP.

Burger here, hope you don't mind if I contribute.

cant deck the snek. also technically it is italian

I want to get one of those so bad. I actually bid on one on ebay a few years ago, but I lost. I was only willing to drop 8k, it went for 9 I think.

I know Veeky Forums has mixed feelings on these, but I really like them.

you gonna make it someday

My friend's an automobile journalist who attended the 2017 GT-R test-drive session Germany and he said the same too. They made the 2017 more of a comfortable cruiser and you can turn it into an absolute monster at a second.

That is absolutely fucking badass.

Your cars are always shit at somepoint. Okay, Cadillac really stepped up in the past few years and I like it for what it is. I sat in a CTS when I came to America 2 months back and it was really comfortable but the CUE system is where GM fucked it up.

Yuropoors always trot out this line out of pure jealousy, because between '54 and '04 they were either riding bikes or riding in the back of a GAZ as they were taken to the local secret police HQ for criticizing their crackpot dictator.

Lol implying I had anything to do with actually making them. You have as much to do as I do with making any of these cars, which is to say none. The fact that anyone is actually proud of something they don't make themselves just shows how insecure and incapable they are.

>lifting a ranger