Why is there so much faggotry in car culture?

Why is there so much faggotry in car culture?

Because EFI was standardized.

found the butthurt toyocuck

Because most of car enthusiasts have never wrenched.

>0-100 time is 4 seconds slower than my quarter mile time
Wow what blazing speed

post car and timeslips lying fagatron

>car
Generic shitbike
>timeslips
Runs a 10.whatever stock and I'm a shit rider

>wen cagers think they're fast
lmao
>muh apples to oranges
>muh not the same thing
You don't know speed until liter piter.

>a 3500lb car can't accelerate as fast as a 500lb motorcycle
I ride but you're a fuckin retard m8

I'm just saying it's stupid to benchrace these ecoboxes just for the sake of implying OP is a butthurt fanboy

>>a 3500lb car can't accelerate as fast as a 500lb motorcycle
>>muh not the same thing
The arguments at play ITT is what goes faster.
Motorcycles are top.

It's a byproduct of an effective free market: automobiles are affordable and therefore car culture is very easily accessible. Plus there is no real rite of passage; anybody can say they are an enthusiast.

Because cars are necessary for 99% of people to own and therefore has a lot of chances to be turned into butt diddling.

You think Veeky Forums is bad, go try /g/ where losers get college dropout degrees to learn how to configure BSD and then spend 25 years ricing their desktop and saying the internet, people, and jobs are cancer because it requires them to use software like "a web browser" or "PDFs". We actually have cases of famous spergs killing themselves IRL because the software hipsterism. This runs much deeper than your average religion and they spend decades infesting the world with their vocal existence before pulling the trigger. Can you top that?

>go try /g/
No thank you I might be a little car crazy but I am not that fucking autistic

>automobile manufacturing
>free market
What the fuck are you smoking?

It's better than it was in 2005...

That said, the faggotry was keeping the scene alive I guess, seeing as car culture is nowhere near as big as it was 10 years ago.

I don't mind the erosion in popularity in cars. Maybe it will become more underground again, and less of the look-at-me swaggots

Because of Veeky Forums

brilliant counterpoint

>guy's Facebook has that car as his profile picture

That's his Facebook account or did he create a profile for his fucking car?

>tfw no bf that will slap your ass when you're bending over to work on your cars engine bay and talk dirty on your ear to distract you and make you use grease hands to grab his dick and have sex

To a certain point crotch rockets are faster. Past that point cars become faster. Granted at that point the car has so much done to it that you could never compare the 2

>tfw I have this
except the grease hands that's no good

I said grease hands but that's optional.
What do you drive, honey?

The nature of mechanical object fascination leads itself to a large number of cringey virginal autists

People used to recognize me, but I don't think any of them use Veeky Forums anymore. Bf on the right.

>tfw slightly jelly because Brazilian and all I've got is my family's cars which are a project mk3 golf, a 93 civic EX and a Brazilian market Fiat Uno 2013 because I'm huezilian

Healthily jelly though. Nice cars. You found your guy and I'm happy for you. I wish you and him happy times. :3

People's obsession with fitting in and popularity.

Because cars are a very normalfag hobby, so you get every retard pop culture drone out there yucking it up with the latest le car memes.