Qt gf buying new 2016 impreza sport wagon. CVT I can't convince her to get 5speed

qt gf buying new 2016 impreza sport wagon. CVT I can't convince her to get 5speed.

Bad idea? Not bad idea?

She takes the train most days so I'll drive it sometimes for my 45 minute commute.

>CVT

Always a bad idea

I know everyone hates new cars but we can afford it and are suckers so that's not what I want to hear about.

Yeah, I don't think I'll mind though I daily drive an 86 so I'll just take that when I want 'muh drivin feels'

Get your own car faggot.

Why are you interfering with her decision you fucking homosexual faggot gaylord omar

Done and done

Just let her get what she wants to drive, you won't be the owner so why do you care?

Females like it when you boss them around

Stop being deluded. It's a cheap econobox, no one in their right mind buys one of these for

>muh driving feels

It's fine OP. Could do a lot worse. More practical than your 86 so will be useful for trips and the like and it sounds like it's good for what your gf will use it for.

My gf went for the 2015 Crosstrek. She said it wasn't as zippy as her Jetta was because CVT=slowasfuck.png and the sound system needs an upgrade but it handles well in snow and the ride height is nice to have.

It's an acceptable car.

I don't mean is the cvt a bad idea I mean is the Impreza a bad idea. I guess I should have made sure to only include 1 talking point in op so that everyone could keep up.

>making a few to several year decision with a gf that'll be gone in a few months
shiggy diggy.

we don't give a shit which econobox you buy. you're not an enthusiast so fuck off.

She thinks the crosstrek and the xv are too big. And has too much Subaru brand loyalty to go for a Jetta. The only feature she cares about is all wheel drive. So kinda limits the econobox options.

Glad for a little validation though, I think it's a good idea.

>More practical than your 86 so will be useful for trips and the like

Basically this

Dump her. She's entirely illogical. AWD doesn't make a difference if you're a shit driver.

I had a hard time getting in and out of the driveway during snowmageddon 2014 in the 86 but I took her 2004 legacy on some of the worste days and it was so much easier

well what do you expect for prius tires.

>RWD doesn't make a difference if you're a shit driver.

>xv
is she aware that it is literally the same car?

That's just me being retarded I meant crosstrek and outback

not really
>r9k education

>CVT
welcome to the world of 30,000 miles transmission replacements. I wouldn't hate CVT's so much if they were actually reliable.

It's not your money OP why should you even have an opinion?

>making shit up
Bus rider detected.

my dad has a 2016 impreza wagon, it's pretty nippy. but that's compared to my 20 year old volvo.

>qt gf
fucking normie

at least it's a wagon and not the outback.

>jelly of my 10 year 100k warranty.