>Boring webums with sounds
>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/username/tom/
eaglerider.com/orlando/motorcycle-rental
youtube.com/watch?v=tDcZbvZX_3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your typical yamaha sissy girl

Just bought my first bike. 2003 zx6r 636. 19k miles, beat to shit. Been in one accident according to the autocheck. How fucked am I?

Honda a alright

feel sorry for her being on the receiving end of that much vicarious living.

>daddy what's a rossi?
>shut up son
>but daddy i'm a girl
>NOT TO ME YOU'RE NOT

Riding young always great though.

>user why are you dressed like a total squid?
>don't you want to drag knee with me

was she hot
did you offer her to stay in your home until police showed up

m8 come on that was you're chance

How did you scratch up that engine case, Max?

Yes
Didn't have the time

FUCKING FUCK user
SHIVER user WHY

>tfw you have tomposters personal info

Can someone tell me why all modern super bikes are expensive as shit and incredibly reliable? You do a quick search on the S1000RR and the list of problems people have is mind numbing.

Why wouldn't someone just buy a GSXR or R6 that can get beat to shit with zero issues?

Post it

>hero+ LCD y/n?
Any cheap action cam?
I'm not shit at editing and everyone says "gopros r gud"

What, who?
I din du nuffin
Been out all day giving lessons

No, that wouldn't be nice. But he did finally post a pic of his bike last thread.

Meant to say incredibly unreliable

I know

>pl plates
>clearly offroad250
Now excuse me, but i gotta go teach qts how to handle a stick

I know it wasn't you
I checked the plates later after I thought this doesn't look south Europe

fuckin off road 250

Answer my Question tomposter or I will call you and ask.

Best way to remove shitty old gasket? Gasket remover didn't work and I still have shit residue on it.

Call the number satan, I give it a 0% chance of being accurate so just know you won't be calling me you'll be sperging out to someone else.

Ok Max.

How did you scrape up the engine case on the cb400.

>first bike
>636

dead man walking

>tfw no 636
Gasket remover

Seriously hoping they offer demos at biketoberfest and not only shitty vulcans and versys.

Just passed my unrestricted A-license test
Rate the blurry chickenstrips on the riding school bike /dbt/ (^:

+61420 826 XXX

R 6 5

not me.

I dunno how to put it any other way but it's just not.

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/username/tom/

I think you got confused because of this new, terrifyingly basic form of shitposting, but I have not, and do not ever post with a name.

My toms are image only.

call that number all you like it's literally not me.

>tfw got pretty drunk last night and ended up tossing $50 at a gofundme for some 19yr old kid that I don't even know who got into a motorcycle crash without any health insurance

Damn you alcohol for suppressing my inner jew, I would never have parted with that money sober.

look at the future racetrack slut, how cute

sebd ne 50 bucks for SEM pls

don't be retarded and you might be alright

Post your bike then. Mr I live at Labrador, conveniently right next to biggera waters

That's me btw; Max Tom.

Dickhead cut me off in the wet on a shitty round about. Was like 2months after I got it.

And yeah, apparently the bike is encumbered. Sucks to be me.

>Any cheap action cam?

SJCAM SJ4000 if you just want a basic, cheap action cam that makes somewhat decent videos.

SJCAM SJ5000+ if you want to spend a few more bux for a camera that takes bretty good videos.

sjcamhd.com

What advice would you give someone with a sports bike thats about to have their first passenger? Also what should I tell my passenger to do / not to do?

fuck off I'm sober now, no monies for you

>yeah, apparently the bike is encumbered. Sucks to be me.
Really? I was only joking when I siad that.

You can do cheap VIN checks at the PPSR website.

Yeah, you spooked me and I did a check.
It's literally encumbered and I didn't know.

Already have an offer, so hopefully I can just seal that and be done with it.

ride around in an empty parking lot for a while first so both of you can get used to riding 2-up

tell her (him?) to hold onto you and ALWAYS lean with you -- if he (she?) suddenly moves or sits up when you're doing a maneuver it will cause the bike to not handle properly and you may drop it or run wide in a corner

The passenger bars? yeah those on the back?
Entirely ornamental, make him/her hug you
No texting, no sudden leans god knows where
If you go slow go smooth
Tbh gonna see what's available locally
Got absolutely no intention on getting something shipped from thailand or shit

>post your bike then

no thanks, I don't get played that easily. I know you're obsessed with me my v-strom riding amigo but I'm gonna have to remain an enigma for now. I'm just trying to do what little I can to prevent some poor unrelated shitposter from being doxxed for basically no reason.

tell them to either move with you or don't move at all, jack up the preload a few notches obviously and remember that the person on the back is a wobbling moving shifting weight in the first place and some simple things like low speed control will be trickier simply because of that somewhat destabilizing influence.

Will be worse if she's a fat slurry.

Lucky who ever owes money on it hasnt defaulted, as the finance mob could just take it off you.

why do people on here insist on recommending the gs500? it's a fucking terrible bike. It's the worst of the three 500cc budget shitbikes, by a longshot.

that's the US distributor's website

Lel EU

It's just one german guy who happened to ride his into the side of a truck and might be the worst rider in history but insists it's a good bike to "learn how to ride on"

Nobike: the post

how about a drink, user?

The EX500 is worse. The Buell Blast is worse.

It's been 2 and a half years, so I assume the bloke is just sticking to his payment plan to avoid any early exit fees.
Either that, or the bank is gonna come knocking real soon.

Ah, yeah I dunno then. I'm sure you can find something locally, I just think the GoPro cameras are about 2x as expensive as they really should be after seeing what the cheap knockoffs like SJCAM can do for 1/3 of the price.

I'll try that next thanks.

Looks like you are full damage control. Sucks you got found out. Just a coincidence that you both live in the same area.

I also dont ride a vstrom, not old enough for that yet.

no more alcohol in the house

also, my head hurts, probably not gonna drink again until the weekend

U r always welcome

Really makes you think

I just want 720/60 and 1080/30, anything more is a plus
I now have 1 fiddy, but in 3 days it'll be two fiddy, maybe three hunnit...
Wanna buy a gud cam, one i can take in seawater

>get bike back from wrenchy
>commence 14 days of hard rain
reeee

Guys, you seriously need to make a bogus gofundme saying you dungoofed and have no insurance as heaps of dumb fucks give you money.
I'm up to 3k so far.

You probably deserve that

I think thats the wrong bit for that large bolt head

What?
>ameriboos

fugg

I dropped a screw down the spark plug hole when I was wrenching on one of my bikes. Luckily I got it out by using one of those extendable magnet things and I didn't have to take the head off to get to it.

took you long enough

Pretty fucked.

just imagine how much better life would be if you owned this bike

'sup faggots.

Need some questions answered from US fags.

UK Rider (21) on an A2 restricted license. (Full license, just restricted to 47hp)
Looking to go to Florida next year and wish to hire a bike for the week or so I go for.

What sort of bike will I be restricted to?
How hard will it be to get insurance?
What sort of things to look out for?

These aren't me, guys.

I don't have to, because I'm always imaging life with a bike.

why don't you google it you fucking mongoloid.
unless someone on here works for a bike rental company they aren't going to know more than you do.

You dont need insurance in Florida. Nor are there "restrictions" like you eurocucks are used to. No one in their right minds would rent a motorcycle, most youll get is a moped.

>No one in their right minds would rent a motorcycle, most youll get is a moped.

There are plenty of places to rent motorcycles, here's just 1 place in Florida.

eaglerider.com/orlando/motorcycle-rental

so ever since i got my klr650 ive been learning offroad stuff and about a month ago i saw some enduro riding and started watching. i quickly learned how to get the front end up without adding much speed to hop logs on my klr. a week or two ago i started watching moto-trials and fell in love.
ive learned how to stand on a dead stop without dabbing on my klr650 for about 5 seconds in about a half hour of practice, and i can go in a straight line at half idle speed (i dont know the speed, but its slower than 2mph) for easily 100 feet, and now know i want a trials bike. but ive got some issues.
1. im poor, i cant afford 7500 for a new bike
2. i cand find any used (the best ive found 1 on cl from 30 years ago and the last 30-year-old bike i got died in about 5 months)
3. ive got no where to ride. i live on an acre and a half of land so i could probably set up some big logs, cement blocks, etc and make a small course

so here is where this is going
can i build a small dirt bike into a trials bike?
the vintage trials bike look like they were ust regular dirtbikes fitted with minimalistic seats and smaller tanks, and just cut back.

>tldr
>buy klr650
>learn offroad stuff
>learn about trials
>practice what i can on klr
>want real trials bike
>cant afford new, cant find used
>can i build one from dirtbike?

Why are motorcycles such fucking scams? How are consumers still putting up with all this bullshit?

Daily reminder that "break in" periods are complete scams designed to cut production costs. Any modern vehicle is broken in during the production phase before sale

Daily reminder that a "600 mile service" is a complete fucking scam that should be handled during the production phase. When is the last time you saw someone buy a car new and take it back for a "600 mile service"?

Daily reminder that all these meme replacement components in motorcycles (failed rear wheel bearing, failed cam chain tensioner, etc...) are intentional and designed to keep fucking the consumer.

>What sort of bike will I be restricted to?
nothing
land of the free

Congrats on finding a place that markets to 60 year old new yorkers who want to be a "biker". You will literally be the faggot that everyone in florida hates.

I spend

>"I don't know what I'm talking about" II: Shitpost Boogaloo

Bikes require a lot more maintaining than a car. Everyone knows the 600 mile service is a fucking oil change, and if they dont theyre cucked. Parts are also a lot more delicate and exposed to the world than a car is.

>no one would rent a motorcycle

Mate, thousands of people rent motorcycles every day. Literally rented a BMW F800 GT last weekend during my trip to Vegas and it was the most fun I have had in a while.

Vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=tDcZbvZX_3U

I don't think you've ever seen how an older car is maintained. And if you don't do an oil change after 1000 miles in your car you'll only have yourself to blame when after selling it the next owner will have a fucked car

my klr gets serviced like a car and ive yet to have a problem with it. the only things ive changed wwere my rear shock spring to accomodate luggage more easily and a lo-pro oil drain plug because im stupid with it doing log hops and shit and im paranoid about snapping it off or cracking my crank case.

i spend about 14 dollars every 2-3 weeks on premium bp gas. i hate what they did to the gulf but the indians who work there dont card for alcohol and the old guys ive talked to say small motors prefer bp premium

just take the seat off of ur klr

>premium gas for KLR

but why?

but its almost too pig fat for casual trail riding, theres no way i can do moto-trials on it

I'm and I was looking at Eagle Rider yesterday. Their FAQ confused me a touch, apparently someone with an A1/A2 restriction can only hire a scooter, yet I personally ride a 650 naked.

>£10 every 18 days on my 125
>£10 every 10-14 on my 650 depending on how hard I ride it.

Sure costs me a lot.

Of course it does. You're probably riding an older KLR which is one of the best bikes ever made. I am talking mainly about any of these new 2015+ bikes. Have you seen the maintenance checklist for an FZ-09 or any BMW?

starts better in -20 and burns a little cleaner so i dont have to deal with as much engine fouling

2007 klr650, build like a tank: big, heavy, slow, and impossile to kill

Why does Yurop have all these retarded restrictions for motorcycle licenses?

>yfw all you have to do in 'murica is fill out a 25 question quiz and you're allowed to ride a busa

Just do it yourself tbhfam
I'm maintaining my unreliable italian just fine

Just got an R3, everyone tells me 87 gas is better because the motor is low compression and I'll get better mpg the guy at the dealership says it's better to fork over the extra 25 cents and get 91 to avoid future problems.
What do?

except for the radiator shrounds, i broke one off day 1 of owning it, the other broke off a week later on the freeway and smacked me in the chest. i wanted to get an ims tank anyways. at least thats what ive been telling myself for the last year

read the manual