Guys i am looking to buy a street bike and i have come across these models

Guys i am looking to buy a street bike and i have come across these models.

Aprilia RS 125 '05
Yamaha YZF 125 R '09
Honda CBF 125 '14

I saw some of the CBR types aswel. I am looking for a good reliable street bike to get me going on a 14km every day.

The idea of getting a street bike came to me when i start training for the street bike license 125cc. I was riding a Honda CBR 125 and i realy enjoyed inside of the town and when i was testing speeds.

What are your thoughts? Scratch all that and go for a used car?

pic related its the Honda, please do ignore the watermark.

Just get a HONDA XR650L you fucking POOOSY

You will get over a 125 in about a month.
Why do you want a "sport" bike anyway?

Are you limited to 125cc?
If so, the CBR125 is alright, Grom/msx125 and the WR125 are also breddy gud.
If you're not limited to 125's then there are better beginner bikes that you won't get bored of within a week. Also refer to /dbt/.

>Also refer to /dbt/
Please dont
/dbt/ is a terrible place

I imagine you don't live in America but 125cc has to work really hard at "higher" speeds. 60mph/100ish kmph will have the bike screaming like a banshee.

I want an IN city bike not to climb a mountain
I have a license for a car and for bikes up to 125cc. I don't really want a sport bike i just want a street-bike because i rode one before and because its either that or a car.

>125
>screaming at high rpm
Nope, more like a long, sustained, weak fart.

Bikes are less maintenance too.

Get a Wr125 or any other 125 dual sport and sumo it, you'll have a blast around town.

Then youre probably good with whatever. I personally avoid hondas. But thats just me.
Take the weight of the bike into conaideration. Its pretty important at low speeds

It's still loud as shit. Apparently someone has small penis syndrome to think size means volume.

That is good to know, i know people who go through a lot of shit in car service
how come avoid Hondas?

Sratch that. Bikes are easier maintenance. Not less. All 125cc bikes I know have chain drives. Those need 500mi maintenance. Also consider if it is dangerous to drive on wet roads (some are more dangerous than others). Plus don't forget the expense of proper gear ie helmet, boots, jacket, pants, waterproof bag, etc.

Friends that have had them. Nothing but problems. Plus valve issues seem to be their thing these days.
Dont know if its all their engines or certain ones. I figure its better not to waste my time. Ive stuck with yamaha and ktm

I've experienced wobble in the steering on honda dirt bikes. Maybe it was the owners misuse?

you can't ride an RS125 because it's as powerful as a CBR250R.
you don't want to ride the R-125 because they're way too edgy for daily use
I've ridden with a military bro who rides a CBF125 and he didn't keep up with a group of 600+ bikes, but eventually arrived. In the city it'll be very much enough.

Going out on a limb here. 850cc but it's CVT transmission and is easy to ride. Too bad they're no longer made. Like a big scooter but with power.

>cvt
W000000000000000T

the closest thing you're gonna get to that today is a honda NC750 DCT because it also has an automatic transmission but is heavy and has no power.
or... if you're gonna get a license you can just get an SV650

I will go for a license for higher cc but 850cc right now is kinda overkill.
Powerfull as in top speed?

the standard 2-stroke RS125 (with exhaust servo, without restrictors or catalytic convertor) made over 20hp and could go 90mph.
so technically you can't ride one on an 11kW restriced license.

fuckin lovely bike though.

>RS
Two stroke, good power and actually quite well built. Insanely fun when tuned properly
>YZF
Looks like a big bike, but sounds like a lawnmower unless you put a proper exhaust on it. Not as fast as you'd like, I can promise you that
>CBF
Lightweight, drinks nearly no fuel at all, easy to work on and reliable. I took my lessons & 125cc-license on one of those

Pic somewhated related; my Virago 125

U wot m8

CBF looks like the choise i ll go for.

And i did find something similar to your Virago 125, they are selling Daytona HERCULES 125 brand new 1.395 euros, so now i am considering something like that.

forgot pic

Bikes like that are built to be one thing; cheap. Absolutely no point in buying one when you can buy a lightly used japanese/italian bike

You'll notice veeery quickly where they've skimped on the expenses. Paint flaking, cheap rubber, cheap tires, seat fabric will tear and wrinkle, steel will rust, chrome will pit and fade and so on

They indeed seemed fishy to me. Thank you for clearing that up. I'll defently go for a used cbf instead then.