What kind of car does reviewbrah drive?

What kind of car does reviewbrah drive?

Prius, stop making these threads.

honestly it wasn't me. I just had to know what he drove by how autistic he is. Prius makes sense....

What's wrong with this dude's proportions?

Is it because of the suits he wears?

Something's looking off.

His suits are oversized.

Large suit, small head.

Serious amounts of pizza

They're dangerously cheesy

>Something's looking off.

Fetal alcohol syndrome makes him look like a circumcised penis.

Reviewbrah likes the 90's style suit fitment, the baggy oversized style. He owns fitted suits, he just doesn't like them. I think the issue is that he has a very slight frame, and accentuating that with a fitted suit upsets him.

He admitted that he has a "baby face," and he was unhappy about that in one of his videos. His larger suits are compensation, somewhat.

if Reviewbrah bought his own car, what do you guys think he'd purchase?

The Prius must be his parents, right?

If he can afford that many suits. He can afford a car...that pruis is his

Probably some eurostyle

i mean he still lives at his parents', so it would make the most sense that he probably drives their car. yet you make a good point. pulling 1200 a month with few life expenses means a pre-owned prius is in his budget. however he doesn't seem like the type to put that much effort into securing transportation.

the suits belonged to his dead father or something pathetic like that

eat shit, slim fit

>he doesn't wear a slim fit 60's style thin lapel suits
pigfat detected

ARE YOU THE FAG ON THE BIKE?

no I am the bruv in the 60's ferd truck

If I take the truck, will you die?

>will you die
I will be severely upset for sure. I just got my plates today

>tfw 5 years of regisration prepaid

You're a big guy.

you can get suits from goodwill and stuff for the super cheap

> 5 years of registration prepaid
Holy shit you can do this? Fuuug
I bet his parents would get him a car, he has so much free time he can write stupid ass reviews im sure he loves quite spoiled

>holy shit you can do this
collector plates niqqa, only way I would be able to register my truck in colorado. if I went for regular plates, they would have made me get my truck smog tested

Can you explain to me what any of this means? I'm movint out of state and wanted to have everything prepaid for a really long time to keep my bills at minimum

what state do you live in and what car do you drive?

For you

California, moving to Utah, i drive a 98 Chevy Pickup

I can't help you, but I would wait to register your truck until you get to utah. I guarantee it will be cheaper.

So just leave my registration as is? (Expires October of 2017, im planning on moving to Utah January 2017) So don't renew it? I usually renew it every year like 3 to 5 months in advance

Grandfather.

I would just call the utah DMV, ask them what it will cost and compare that to the price of smog testing and registration in california, as well as the price of a smog test.

you can't get collector plates for your truck though.

looks like some kind of nissan?

Are you some kind of psychologist moonlighting as a tailor?