If my car is having a low idle to the point where it actually stalls on me, what could this be an indicator of...

If my car is having a low idle to the point where it actually stalls on me, what could this be an indicator of? Also if i turn my ac on it keeps it high enough idle for it to not stall on me if this helps at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ki32wfWqMXc
youtube.com/watch?v=h0-sl315b5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bybmhr8REkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turn the idle screw clockwise about a quarter turn

it's not getting enough air or fuel

Lmfao, link to pic? Also clean your throttle body, and replace spark plugs

Its a 1995 3000gt, someone told me I'd be unable to do it manually because its ran by a computer. I just put a fuel injector cleaner in this morning and filled up, hoping i can see a difference

TPS, air flow sensor, fucked injectors. It's a crap shoot without diagnostics. Is your car a really late 1995 that maybe got OBD2?

Ignore everyone else. Check the idle air control valve.

youtube.com/watch?v=ki32wfWqMXc
okay, kid's pretty weird, he's apparently got a crush on Sophia
youtube.com/watch?v=h0-sl315b5Y
the most depressing thing I've seen in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=bybmhr8REkM
Favorite vid

Thanks. That video is sad but i mean lol. So change spark plugs, maybe wires, clean throttle body, change air filter, make sure everything air related isnt clogged and shit. When was the last time you changed fuel filter?

disconnect and reconnect negative battery cable to reset the ECU's memory

This. Clean that fucker and the MAF sensor first thing. Easy and free.

Same thing happened to my old Subie, turns out the head gasket blew

This. Throttle bodys aren't too hard to clean.

Don't listen to this idiot
Yeah, it will help temporarily but it only masks the problem. Sign of a lazy mechanic.

Dude seems like he's on the spectrum somewhere. Doing the videos probably helped him, good for him.

This would be My pick

Just an update for anyone who was in thread, i replaced the air filter, cleaned the throttle body, and checked all my hoses to make sure there wasn't any leaks.

My RPM is a hair short of 1k on idle and its no longer stalling, it doesnt even sound strained at all anymore. Thankyou very much for all the advice, you got me back on the road.

> efi never fails
Kek bet you fucks miss an idle screw now

That's right because carbs never, ever fail. Fun fact: Every carburetted car is still on its stock carburettor, because they've never had to be replaced.

>That's right because carbs never, ever fail.
easier to fix*

Commenter(or?) is right, this kid will shoot up a school.

GG op, u weren't a faggot

>scoobaru blew a head gasket
shocking but that doesn't really apply here

>Y does it happen to me?!
because you didn't read the fucking calendar right ya goob, git gud
>autistic teen angst
lel

>impress him
wat.
>he didn't even laugh
shocking