take out the filter

put in the filter

clip the clips

>clips
I drive a Honda.

>undo the few-several screws
>Put in new filter
>redo the screws
Takes less than 10 minutes. It can't be that hot.

95 degrees with high humidity, I don't fucking think so.

Man up and work on it. The heat never bothered me anyway

Quit being a fucking pussy or stop being poor.

> 90°
> hot
Fucking kill yourself faggot. I onced had to change a water pump in 42°c heat on the side of the road no shade

So? I walked around playing Pokémon go in that kind of heat. Just tough it out faggot.

If you've got internet access it's not too hot to work on your car.
You're just a bitch.
95 is fine, especially for a fucking 5 minute job.

> The heat never bothered me anyway
Is this a Frozen copy called Burned?

I cleaned my MAF today, one phillips screw driver and a can of MAF cleaner in less than an hour.
>mfw he doesn't have a garage
gosh darn you poor soul

Honda air filter?

4 8mm/#2 Phillips head bolt/screws and the top of the air box comes up, remove old air filter, place new one in, tighten fasteners and you're done.

It's not an old Honda.

You'll have to unscrew the 4 bolts and remove the smog, vacuum, and intake hoses.

It's a 30 minute job.

DPFI gen Honda?
What year make/trim then bruv.

Accord LX

should've asked for year lol.

You did

2007 Honda Accord LX

literally 4 bolts.

theres a spring clamp holding the intake tube to the top of the air filter, you can just slip it off. if you really need space, unbolt the intake tube at the throttle body if you really need do.

how the fuck is this a half an hour job?

It's how I've been doing it.

It's still too hot to be outside for over a minute.

>95 degrees with high humidity, I don't fucking think so.

Wowee so hot! I used to move furniture in 110 degree weather with high humidity. Drink some water and stop being a pussy.

Only fat landwhales complain about the heat because they conserve it very easily. Stop being fat

Bro take a trip to Florida some time. I was out fishing all fucking day and it was at least as hot. Just man up dude.

You poor soul. Try taking door trim off in a Florida summer

wait till dusk?

It'll be too dark.

>too hot to replace an air filter
weak

use a flashlight

Today's "Feel Like" was 101° here in Georgia and I do landscaping all day

Batteries will die.

I'm not a landscaper.

I installed longtube headers and it was probably north of 90 degrees that day in a garage that wasnt air conditioned

quit being a bitch

use phone as a light and recharge later.

Work on your car in the morning or after the sun sets.

>
I work in unvented attics in the same humid heat. Just chug water.

Not bright enough

is there a hole in the bucket?

>Batteries will die.
What fucking flashlight are you using that dies in 30 minutes? Even those super bright ones at like 400 lumens have at least a 20 minute battery life.

You tell me

>too hot to work on my car
Boo hoo. I had to weld all day in full leathers in 96 degrees and 70% humidity. No fans because it blows the shielding gas away. Have to keep a case of water nearby and constantly drink because first my clothes, then the leathers get soaked through with sweat.

Changing an air filter ain't shit.

well fix it dear user

>be mechanic
>110F summer week
>people driving 2 hours and then want their oil changed immediately
>some guy decides its also the best time of year to get his clutch done
Fuck people in the ass so hard

I can't, it's too hot outside.

>too hot
>air filter
It's a literal 10 second job you whiny cunt

So you're just a pussy?

you fucked up the bants

im out of here

youtube.com/watch?v=zYY6Q4nRTS4

No, I actually replaced the air filter a few weeks ago

42c ~95f. Learn your conversion rates jackass

IKTFB. Well, it's not being too poor to pay someone to work on my car, it's just I don't trust anyone to do the job right and not fuck something else up. Not even myself.
>Need to replace shocks
>Need to find out and fix source of new suspension noises
>Need to replace brake fluid, might have warped rotors and should probably replace wheel bearings
>Spend my days off in hibernation mode or being comfy and cool in the house because so damn hot and humid outside
>Tfw no air conditioned garage
JUUUUUUUUUUST

1. Wait for the sun to go down
2. Pop up the hood
3. Stop being such a whiny bitch and take care of your car

Kill yourself, you'll never make it in life with that attitude

>95°
>hot
Are you even old enough to be posting here?

Nigger i will change a control arm in that heat thats a 30-40 minute job, and i hate to sweat. jesus christ are you seriously that much of a poon? Or are you some kind of nu troll

LMAO look at this bitch made faggot.

I work fleet maintenance on garbage trucks in central Illinois in a shop with no air, and as of yesterday, didn't even have a fan.

Do you know how it feels to crawl around a fucking GARBAGE TRUCK in Midwest humidity? Do you know the smell? The flies? The maggots that you dodge while you're underneath greasing the drivetrain? While you're covered in grease, road grime, trash water, and sweat?

Quit being a fucking pussy. I hope your father falls into an alcoholic state and beats your mother for birthing such a nu male cunt.

Undo the clips
Take out the filter
Put in new filter
Fasten clips

>he uses euro units despite being American
kys.

best baito tred

This is bait; literally nobody can be this fucking stupid. Yes, I mad.

It was 105 here with %92 humidity and I spent the entire day outside working so you can fuck right off with that shit.

I've built a rocketship with NASA while it was 131f and 120% humidity, change your 5minute filter.

95ºF = 35ºC

You learn your conversion rates

Oh please. You're literally in Canadian weather.
>pic related

Please be b8. I spent 3 hours working on a water pump yesterday while it was 99°

Put on a hat, bring a bottle of icy water, put down a towel so you can lean over the car, be ready to shower afterwords. I'm fucking teetering on 230 lbs and 100 degree weather is not a death sentence even while out on a jog for over half an hour.

shitskin

Why cant the fucking air filter wait for another day?
are you literally this much autoism?

>
Fucking kill me bruh

Back in the day we would gas you

>work at jiffy lube in San Diego
>weather gets to 90+ almost everyday
>open garage
>days where we have to get 3 cars in and out in less than 45 minutes

Stop being a pussy. The air filter is the easiest part to replace in a vehicle. 10 minutes max

Iktfb

I just got finished fixing my mom's Corolla. I don't even enjoy working on cars especially one I rarely drive. I just hope it doesn't break again for a while.

I'd probably enjoy it more if I didn't have to do it in the hot southern sun. I'd do all my work late at night but then I can't see shit.

Thats even easier.
4-5 fucking screws. And dont over torque it when you put it back on that plastic is fragile.

>take off shirt
>wear hat
>spray yourself with hose every few minutes
It's not that fucking hard to work in the heat. It regularly gets over 110 degrees in Vegas and all of our lawn Mexicans are still hard at work. And they don't even get to go shirtless or spray water on themselves

I had to go to a dump recently to get rid of a sofa.
How the fuck do you do that? WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DO THAT FOR A LIVING?
I was only there 15 minutes and the smell of the gunk on the floor of the dump made me sick all day.

>shirtless
Why do Americans do this?
When I used to mow lawns, I would wear a long sleeve shirt with a hood and a baseball cap.

Why? If it's hot, you wear a t-shirt at best.

Nigga, its 99 outside and I just got done doing shocks on my pickup outside in the parking lot with no shade. Man the fuck up, pussy.

you fucking faggot
It got that hot the other day here in the UK and at that temperature the country literally starts shutting down
Trains are cancelled, schools shut early, hospitals are packed full and only take in life threatening emergencies, waterfights turn into riots with police and rioters injured but I still fucking cut my front and back grass

>go outside to do some wrenchin'
>it's 98 degrees 80% humidity. weather app says feels like 109
>meh, it can wait until tonight when the sun goes down
>go outside to do some wrenchin'
>BRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZRRRRR
>covered head to toe in mosquitos within 10 seconds
>it's still 88 degrees out

Fuck summer.