J U S T

>J U S T
>U
>S
>T

Was thinking about posting this the highlight of your day, OP?

I was driving in Houston and saw it in front of me. Just had to share. Gave me a chuckle.

what's with burgers and them feeling the constant need to try to communicate over stickers on their cars?

you might find some of those in other countries too, but BY FAR burgerland has the most sticker fanatics.

what's up with that

We can actually afford stickers.

>dage dat euroboors XD
they're almost for free tho

better than Bout Dat Lyfe shit on ricers. i've this shit on automatics

Exactly. You are actually that impoverished due to your commie overlords.

Rule of thumb is: The more stickers the owner slaps on his car, the less mentally stable he/she is.

Kinda the same with stickers on laptops (hello, /g/)

not the same. people rarely see your laptop. you would seem less crazy to just stick them to your forehead

Underrated post

>big SUV
probably a woman driving it

yet you cant afford healthcare or college

>got put in a group project for graphic design class with the girl in the class who wears a choker and has a macbook that is completely plastered with MLP, Pokemon, and anime stickers

>drive a fucking 3.7L
>A FUCKING 3.7L
>still roll backwards
Good lord, americans really can't drive for shit.

I had a manual truck and the thing maybe rolled back half an inch? maybe less?

...???

What does engine displacement have to do with a car rolling backwards, you fucking idiot

I believe his point is that a 3.7 should have enough torque to do hill starts just by releasing the clutch to the biting point and releasing brakes.

In comparison, on underpowered 1 liter shitboxes, you have to give it some gas. Rollback is caused by that delay between releasing the brakes and hitting the clutch and gas.

Are you in the /hou/ thread?

that's what the handbrake's for. there's no excuse for rolling back.

this is why i'm glad there are different licenses for manual and automatics where I live

Would that still have a hand brake? Or would it be a foot one like in most trucks?

What's the difference? What country?

Not that user, but in the UK pretty much everyone learns and does their test in a manual. You can drive either with that.

Some people do it in an automatic, and that means you are only allowed to drive automatic cars. No manuals. Almost unheard of though, seeing as pretty much every "normal" car here is a manual and getting a cheap small automatic is a nightmare.

Thats what you get for being under age faggot

Oh I thought he was referring to the plate so other people would know.. 99% if tests in Canada are auto you have to request a manual. No one does

>why is there more of something in a country with a higher population than mine.
No clue dude.

Fuck I drive a AW11 and I dont roll back more than an inch on a decent incline. You have to be retarted to roll back on someone or they have to be seriously about to hit you stopping.

that's cute kouhai you should try to fuck her

>not putting VP and Rancho stickers on your corolla
plz go

to be fair the clutch engagement on those jeeps ainto too great, and the electronic throttle makes the car stall when you could other wise recover it, newer year models have auto hold, so it makes it easier for normies but most of the time theyre to lazy to hold the e brake and just roll around and dump the clutch at green

i need that sticker, being a noob and all

Nah, retards just getting shitloads of useless degrees.
>Majors in femifisting studies
>Cant find job
>Occupy MuhSoggyKnees
or
>Major in Engineering with specialization in hydraulics
>Caterpillar, Boeing, Northrop etc. on their knees begging for you to join them
>Design figher jets, tanks, construction equipment
>Drink good liquor and smoke fine cigars

BTW the government ruined healthcare first, with Medicare/Medicaid, we had some of the best healthcare in the world, and insurance was actually cheap. Now it is fucked even more now that everybody is Required to have insurance.
So yeah, it is literally a ponzi scheme to keep the boomers on life support.

I forgot to say, that it was MEDICARE/MEDICAID that fucked shit up first.