Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Discord Server: discord.gg/010IDtABv9b2ChJ0

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/greenmount/cars-vans-utes/kingswood-ute-turbo-race/1099544925
boc.com.au/shop/en/au/magmate-mig-150-welder
ebay.com.au/itm/UniMig-Viper-MIG-182-MIG-MMA-Inverter-Welder-with-helmet-10amp-Plug-/231976653352?hash=item3602e2d228
instructables.com/id/DIY-HHO-Torch-Water-Torch-for-only-4/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_pubis
carsguide.com.au/cars-for-sale/D_4693900/TOYOTA--MR2--NSW - Sydney--PENRITH 2750, NSW--Coupe?searchKey=cg_s.b2613e8dff4c4b543ba30808ef2d899d#/pos0
ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-4AGE-20V-Silvertop-Head-With-Quad-Throttle-Bodies/331907411703?_trksid=p5411.c100167.m2940&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140131123730&meid=d7d2b4c55a4c4ea8b0be75a04e2bd5cc&pid=100167&rk=1&rkt=2&sd=322195056868
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for I saw a Ford F150 Raptor the other day.

re-postin for lols

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/greenmount/cars-vans-utes/kingswood-ute-turbo-race/1099544925

>all jobs require experience in the field
How do you get into low skilled jobs if there is even bullshit barriers like this?

What could cause a car to be a bit shaky on idle?

A shaky car

IACV need cleaning?

Know someone on the inside.

sparkplugs and leads you lazy nigger ts probably missing

I had an xf falcon ute but sold it for a carton of beer

>tfw no mid-engine Chevydore ute

>tfw no XR6
>tfw no vintage landbarge

Why is Australia trying to be America?

>Waiting on parts
fuck this feeling i wunna drive
You dont

Had to dismantle a FWD box today and report back with gear ratios.

Fucking hate pulling apart boxes

Dunno. Give us the Camaro so we can rebadge it you shitcunt.

But its already chevy badged, no mods needed.

Nice blog. How about you fuck off?

I found a bike box hard enough. Attempting a car will be next level. Soon, or at least as soon as my RB20 one goes pop.

>Senpai got angrier when they caught me smoking ciggies than pot
fuckin haters dont want me enjoying my winnie blues

Ok

RB boxes are super easy to rebuild, just as per anything mark off what came from where and take note of what cones came from what syncros. They pretty much fall apart when not in a car.

Saw a new Mustang convertible today, its an ugly, sad looking vehicle compared to the old ones (1st an 2nd gen) which I liked.

more blog posts please

Holden honeycomb v8

Oi @chingchongiforgotyournamecoconutguy whens your weeb yt show coming with coconut-chan?

Having curry chicken and a beer for dinner.

Have some dump pipes on a customers ISF.

I figure that I'll lay everything out piece by piece in the order it comes apart. Should be alright after that

should i try drugs?

want to see crazy shit and achieve peace from my decisions. I have never taken drugs before

>8 o'clock
>dinner
nah mate, wog dinner is better.

I guess. Start small and judge for yourself. Just dont try anything remotely addictive unless you are prepared

Yeah man its pretty simple shit, just keep a brass drift and a good set of feeler gauges handy, and a spray bottle of oil so you can pre oil everything on the install.

are hallucinogenics addictive? because im thinking marijuana, mushrooms or LSD

Photograph it- before you pull it down, can help.
I don't like gearboxes much past anything clutch-flywheel. Far as I know its just elves running around in there that like oil and magic happens when I prod them with the gear lever

>has never even smoked weed
>wants to take LSD
Wew lad

Weed is the most addicitve there. Remember all drugs are addicitve as they are habit forming, weed is the worst for that as its easy to fall into a habit of smoking regularly.

Weed is barely a hallucinogen anyway, dont clump it in with LSD and shrooms

If you are seeing shit on pot its because its not just pot.

Try weed, avoid everything else until you get bored of weed. But its good enough as a social drug to get you by.

Where you at nigga? I'll offer you a cone.

The coupes look alright in the flesh, definitely sad looking though. Haven't seen a convertible yet

It's strange seeing a big 'merican pick up in a place like Tassie, especially a Raptor. They're massive things, towers over your usual Ranger/Hilux etc.

Yeah I dunno how practical they'd be, pretty good if you make a habit of towing shit though. Family friend imported a Dodge Ram dually for hauling horse trailers, cost a fucking fortune and its insane, think the damn thing weighs about 7-8tonnes!

adelaide dude

idk what to expect though

Shit man, Adelaide has some of the best weed in the country.

welp im off to fap nite Veeky Forums

i'm looking for a welder to weld some car panel stuff. don't know anything besides welding/welders besides what i've read (i did a little bit of welding in school but only once or twice, and was just simple weld)

so far what i think would be decent would be:
boc.com.au/shop/en/au/magmate-mig-150-welder
ebay.com.au/itm/UniMig-Viper-MIG-182-MIG-MMA-Inverter-Welder-with-helmet-10amp-Plug-/231976653352?hash=item3602e2d228

the unimig one comes with helmet and stuff. and says it can do 0.6-0.8mm (would probably need 0.6mm wire for car penals from researching about it). the BOC welder looks better quality, has better duty cycle. it says only 0.8mm-0.10mm wire. but people also say the BOC ones are 'shitty chinese made welders' online too
or there's cheaper option cigweld 135 (which could get for around 350), which is the same with only saying 0.8-1mm wire. from searching online people say cigweld are good, but they're talking about transmig and not the cheaper ones i think

can you buy something to use thinner wire like 0.6mm with a welder that says only 0.8-1mm? like do you need to buy a new 'gun' thing, or is it just the nozzle, or what?

also confusing is i've read people say 'get higher than 130-150 amp or more welder for car panel repair'. but from what i've read you don't need much amperage at all for welding at lowest settings (which most welders i listed would be around 40-50 amps) with 0.8mm it would still be pretty high and 'hard' to weld.

Your first time will be weird as fuck. Either it will wreck your shit up or you wont feel it. Closest experience is being really drunk but in more control and everything is stronger, sounds, visuals ect.

>really want to start lifting
>don't know where to start

Lift car batteries. Move on up to big diesel pistons

>H20+Car battery
>Now you have a water powered welder
Electrolysis is your friend. Hydrogen sure does burn well

instructables.com/id/DIY-HHO-Torch-Water-Torch-for-only-4/
Do this but bigger.

>think the damn thing weighs about 7-8tonnes!
I think you're a complete fucking idiot.

clean and jerk, burpees, push ups, pull ups on the monkey bars at the local park.
DOn't pay $750 a year for a god damn gym. have coffee before you work out.

I jerk very often and I'm not seeing gains

Should i buy jelly bean mags for my valiant?

of fucking course

trying to find a cheap set now

15" should be a nice size, up from the stock 14"

More to the point, why doesn't it have jellybeans already?

its got factory mags at the moment, i like them because they're original to the car

im still trying to find another CM Valiant to buy, i seriously want a backup valiant

On red Ps, have a vy commy, would it be a bad idea to buy a project car?

I was thinking an s13 or something that I could work on. Would having two cars and going to uni be a bad idea since I don't have a whole lot of money? Might be better spent saving up and getting an ss once off my Ps.

enjoy what you have, a project car is the wrong thing at this stage

You should be focusing on getting through Uni and learn to enjoy what you have and make the most of it especially within an especially low budget which would not allow a project car to be feasible.

I remember going through Uni and having 3 cars registered and 2 of them broke down at once. It was a shit show that i will never repeat, it forced me to quit university and instead get a job. I still have 3 cars but i wish i didnt get attached to them because i only want one now

by low budget, I mean I have 5k saved away that I was planning to use to buy an SS after I'm off Ps.
I feel like I wouldn't have the know how to fix it anyway.

>those pierced nips and crotch bulge
fuck yeah

A good mons is always hot

>good mons
wat

Soz about NSFW.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_pubis
>the mons pubis (also known simply as the mons, and known specifically in females as the mons Venus or mons veneris),[1][2] is a rounded mass of fatty tissue found over the pubic symphysis of the pubic bones.

Just do some Krokodil and call it a day.

oh yeah that

I love a good mound

Brah, learn how to make DMT from wattle bark

>smoked pot once ever
>nothing happened
>second time was at friends party, only one stoned
>absolute mess
>have several laughing fits
>eat 4 snags
>eat 1.4KG of Allens party mix
>Shit twice

It was only 43 minutes, i called literally all of my friends and walked half way to KFC in that time too, shit was weird

Should i spend 5K on an MR2

OR

5K on improving corolla

What models of both?

AW11 , probably going to end up spending more doing it up

7AFE shitbox

MR2. Always worth the money

I might just leave a 2.5K offer to buy any MR2 on gumtree and see if someone bites eventually

buy this

carsguide.com.au/cars-for-sale/D_4693900/TOYOTA--MR2--NSW - Sydney--PENRITH 2750, NSW--Coupe?searchKey=cg_s.b2613e8dff4c4b543ba30808ef2d899d#/pos0

>520,060 km
Thats 520 thousand reasons not to

7AGE senpai

You know what to do

me

Should i buy this

ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-4AGE-20V-Silvertop-Head-With-Quad-Throttle-Bodies/331907411703?_trksid=p5411.c100167.m2940&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140131123730&meid=d7d2b4c55a4c4ea8b0be75a04e2bd5cc&pid=100167&rk=1&rkt=2&sd=322195056868

>$100 for a silvertop
I thought they were expensive? Can it just be tossed on a stock 4AGE or is there more to it?

It's visibly been neglected, it's sitting in a pile of leaves there's a 100% chance of requiring someone reconditioning it

Buy it and part it

cams are worth more than the ad

cunts

it might be 3am and ouzo is talking but
give me a good reason not to swap a hektik built sc+turbo ecotec into an e36
>hint: there is none

wat

hhelp

Is it possible to swap the engine and trans and ECU from a VZ sv6 (5spd auto) and the FE2 suspension into a VZ wagon. Or is it possible to do that and keep the 4spd auto in the wagon and swap the engine from the sv6 ???

Cheers to the lad who said it was a good buy. I joined the V8 club and got me an IS-F this week.

What do you guys think when you see someone driving a euro performance car like a porsche or bmw m series?

A porsche is pretty cool because i dont see them often, bmw is some cunt throwing money around

Good taste unless the owner's a wanker.

>marijuana
>hallucinogenics

>never done drugs
>presumably doesn't have any connections
>thinks he can get LSD in Adelaide that way
Have fun with your Chinese metal mouth 25i tabs.

Most Porsche owners are dentists or own an entry level shitbox, but I've met a couple that where hardcore motorsport enthusiasts that will drive the fucking wheels off them like mad cunts.
M-spec Beemers are pretty tough cars, I'm not a fan of them, but got a bit of respect for the vehicle- owners vary fairly widely. Had a bit of a hoon with an asian chick in a 1M today coming out of Parramatta today, she couldn't keep up but gave it all it was worth.

Yeah it's the ouzo

It left me with a bad taste in my mouth but a great idea in my mind

Imagine the butthurt from the purists

Madder still if you can blow their doors off in it too. The best ideas come from the grog. Build your abomination, user, and take it to a BMW circlejerk and challenge the E36 M3s. Drink their shame.

>still havent started my tax shit
Missing that $500 waiting for me

Heres what you do. Keep the car looking mostly stock but go for subtle things like a light lowering, darker tint if you can ect. Make it look like its driven by someone important and yet has 600 kilowasps under the hood.

For bonus points get an exhaust valve so you can be quiet for normal drives and straightpiped for smoking fags at the lights

I want to import a Monaro to the US at some point, do I count as ausfag?

Hey I'm getting my car detailed tomorrow but my side skirt is damaged. Should I reschedule for next week so I've got time to find a new side skirt,
or should I just get it detailed and not worry about the skirt until I find another one.

Getting a full cut and buff, etc.

Yeah cunt, that will be AUDM as fuck

The proper Ms and sport models of Porsches, Audi's etc are pretty cool.

Mate best to ask on the ls groups on facey or a actual car forum but yeah from my knowledge its possible with a ecu reflash and or aftermarket ecu or loom splice