youtube.com/watch?v=6-pcQnI6cIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two words son.

Mitsubishi Eclipse

Bonus round nigger.

Subaru WRX STI

Yes

dont go there, op.

first thing that came to my mind. especially with that big shiny faux exhaust tip built in the bumper

too slow junior

Honestly who doesn't think of that exact car the second someone utters "factory rice"?

Yes. It's called Subaru WRX

'cept it actually works for downforce despite being FF

Because a wing wouldn't produce downforce for a certain drivetrain configuration otherwise?

Protip: FF cars need downforce biased to the rear to balance out that heavy front end.

it's still rice. just look at it.

gigantic spoilers look awful on anything but an ACR

"Factory rice" is the worst meme on Veeky Forums

If it works, it's not rice

Looking at its ass hurts my eyes..

Every 'AMG' bodykit since 2010 has been rice

the superbird and daytona were designed around function and the only reason they were offered for sale was to qualify them to race.

Yes it can, but that's not a good example. The Evo 2 was a homologation special with a top of the line engine.

That's debatable.

i don't think that's really 'rice' as much as lavish design

First thing that came to my mind desu.

It doesn't look that bad though, especially the post-facelift version.

Unless you're trying to resurrect that meme from 2011 of referring to the 190E 2.5 as rice, you really should understand the purpose of the Evo and the design language employed there.

Hint: Dee Tee ehM.

Disagree, as would many others

rice is more about unnecessary cosmetic bits, not bits that have actually been engineered to help performance

i mean there's a big difference between a fiberglass body kit designed by some no-name chinese company and a body kit engineered by honda's skunk works

we can go deeper

youtube.com/watch?v=6-pcQnI6cIk

Not rice
Opposite in fact

>260HP

Not quite but still fucking fwd lol

Yeah

It looks more like this. Even the fangs match.

They were only barely better than the ones without the aero kits.

If it was a OZ rally art lancer, sure

>......Cheese

good one Toyota

Nigger they did 200 mph in NASCAR, how is that not much better

Reis

Ooooh

Is that a custom front fascia?

Jesus christ user that gif's gonna make someone epileptic

Checked double dubs though

Is it overpriced again? Previous one had totally retarded price tag compared to c63 bs.

I get that they added the spoiler for downforce and that it is actually functional compared to many other cars' spoiler, but shit they couldnt find anything better looking? It just doesn't fit the rest of the car at all

why would one even care? It's not like they depreciate at all

This. and what's with the orange wheels?
Disgusting

>driving in circles is equivalent to driving on the streets.

I fucking came

>implying muscle cars aren't designed to drag race between the red lights

You must live in some euro shithole where the nicest car in your village is a 1996 golf. That or Detroit.

Also that fuckyuge wing was a fix to the shitty aerodynamics of the normal charger, and it worked extremely well. The car accomplished what it was built to do, even tho NASCAR shut down super aero cars right after the daytona